Car battery just died because I'm high and left the lights on. Now won't start. Realistically...

Car battery just died because I'm high and left the lights on. Now won't start. Realistically, how much chance do I have if I leave it alone for a little bit and try again?

None.

none, get a jump you dumb fuck

If it's stick:
1. Put car in neutral
2. Get out and push car
3. Once its going at least 2-3kmh jump in
4. Clutch in and shift to second gear
5. Pop the clutch

car should now be on, if it's auto kill yourself

Too slow and you forgot to mention to turn the car on.

fuck, yeah that part's important!

let it sit, try in a bit, drive around for a while to be sure she's charged if starts

what kind of car?

A fucking Nissan quest lol

>using the ugliest car in the game

how many kids?

22yo taking what I can get ha

You've wasted 6 years getting high and being a degenerate worthless faggot falling for NWO RL Memes.
You should just kill yourself.

You don't even have a basic understanding a cars electrical system.
You are a pathetic drain.

OP, get it jumped.

Where are you located? Busy street? Lone country road?
Do you have jumper cables?
Go to a popular street corner, and wave someone down.
You can also try calling your insurance, and see if they offer road side.

Problem solved. Got someone coming to jump. Where I am is very low traffic so finding a stray car is kind of rough.

you are tripfagging on Veeky Forums, consider that before you call other people pathetic drains

>I smoke weed any my car is what ever my parents would give me lol
Dank productive member of society.

>I rape girls and get doxxed then pretend it never happened
Fuck off Ethan

Veeky Forums needs to learn more about batteries if no one in this thread knows batteries do get "second winds".

you're jumping to conclusions when you should really be jumping off a bridge

>just rub it a little and it'll magically jump back up to 12.6v

Batteries don't get second winds. They level back out.
If his battery won't start his car, it's not going to start it in 30 minutes either.

UPDATE: Jumped the car. Had the clips on the wrong spots first and it sparked. Is actually OK now.

proud of you, OP

let this be a lesson that you can't learn anything from Veeky Forums, you gotta do it yourself

Is your battery a piece of shit? I had a friend who left his lights on for about 4 hours and his car wouldn't start but by the end of the day it did.

If your battery died after like 20 mins of the lights being on you're probably fucked.

Nope actually fucked. They brought a jumper pack that ended up not having enough juice. Now 2nd person is on their way after he finishes his counter strike game to jump with his car.

but jump your car first