/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. →
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Heaven or hell edition!

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/21/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

First for best girl.

For the glory of Souda.

That's one of the new policies Monaca will be enacting in order to garner support from the fujo's.

Good~ children like Monaca are for head-pats~

It was a nice van, right?

You're still alive?

Glory to the uncucked mechanic

I fixed the pasted twice url, removed the dead imgur link and added a date next to the DRV3 pastebin.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

>best gurl
O really?

Toko is really taking the OP image recently

But that's not Junko.

Yeah, I'm gonna take the last image of this thread too. You can't stop me.

>Celes
LMAO, the only redeeming scene involving her was being denied a dignified death by Monokuma.

How are we surre this isn't Mukuro or Celes?

at least is not you

Doing alright. Just got off work two hours ago, and I'm getting the hang of my new job. Doggy Daycare & Pet Lodging is something within my element.

Mukuro is in Fenrir and Celes isnt smart enough to be Lico

That can be arranged.

Given you fix the dates, i don't see why you were so shy in the past with making new threads.

I made a template and just swap out bits and pieces when its required. I just ctrl-v the template and there you go.

That unsurprisingly overdesigned from you.

Did Kodaka say something new about Zero? Jess's tumblr is mad about him saying something but I can't find a source.

What new policies, Monaca-chan, lewding me with the help of Kotoko-chan? Not sure it would attract fujos, you need at least one more guy for that...maybe you're finally becoming an adult and realizing that there are some other ways for me...to put my hope inside of you?

There just mad about Matsuda and Junko being a hetroship they wanted junko to be gay

Aw man. That shit's ancient history. I was hoping Kodaka was pissing people off again.

>one more guy
Drat... wonder if Aussie's "onii" has some free time...

Hey, don't ask too many questions, but is your... "brother"... available for a job that required him to just press a button on camera?

Really?

It would be irresponsible to fuck up a thread just because I was lazy.

>You're still alive?
Yeah I am, don't count on me ever truly leaving, user. I'm going down with this general no matter how long it takes.

This place hasn't changed one bit.

That is debatable Coke but sure.

it is but you know Tumblr likes bringing up ancient history Jess just got asked about her opinions on junko x Matsuda and she of course hates it. they want her to be bisexual or straight up gay but I think Junko doesn't care unless theres despair in involved. She's outted 2 gay people before so I don't get why they want her to be gay. Hell the weirdest head canon I've seen involving junko was some trans person wanting someone roleplaying as junko to cheer them up cause they were getting pick on for being trans and Im like yeah Junko would get a laugh outta trans people cause their living every waking moment in a body that isn't their minds gender such despair in that.

But Matsuda was basically forgotten. Seems like Izuru was "the guy" in his place.

How useful could Maki's talent end up being?

Would Jin Kirigiri let the V3 students into his school?

Absolutely.

Even if he didn't the Committee would just cuck him and let them in anyway.

Of course.

I have nothing else to do. What do you need? If it's not boring enough I may consider it for a short time.

yep it was stupid

That was before she became ryoko and after she killed him for the month or so that junko was ryoko she's was lol forgetful I love Matsuda like in her childhood.

I was surprise jess didn't bring up the fact that Junko as Lico asked for Yui to kiss him (her) as proof that Junko likes girls but Lico (Junko) was trolling Yui

Why the fuck wouldn't he? You could make an argument against shoeitchy but everyone else is in for sure.

Very useful she could use it to get the monokumz on her side as their children

>That second part

What?

How would you feel about satiating the thirst of a bunch of horny Fujoshi without having to lift more than a finger~?

All Monaca needs is for you to press this button... you don't have to emote or anything... and just be physically present on camera while Servant drools and acts gross~
Won't be today, so just think it over!

Sounds like a race, ok ill race you to the finish line.
The challenge excites me

>her only redeeming factor
What? And not including:
Being cold hearted, being cute girl lolita goth, the drills
Oh and having ishi killed too, thank god.
May she rest in pepperoni~

My brother? Hes no bro of mine now.
Cant believe he ditches me for that fire-crotch of a photographer, that hussy!

But wait, we filming my debut yet? I want to reach for the stars~

what part ?

Hnnnnggggg... Kirigiri thighs...

She's convinced Lico is Junko, so anything Lico does, to Jess, counts as something Junko does.

Ahaha, with the help of Kamukura-san my hope will shine so brightly that even Monaca-chan will be able to feel it! It looks that my words about hope reached you! Finally! What a great idea!

We're filming a lot of thing~ Winning the hearts and minds of the populace is one of the many goals of Monaca Co. World Domination isn't going to appear out of nowhere~!!

Miss Aussie's film debut will start as soon as we have a setup that won't blow-out the picture every time your paste-y skin is on screen... we're working on a budget.

Uh huh, yeah sure. Once Monaca buys a ball gag, we can start~

Why would he say no? They're SHSL students. They all have talents. Well apparently.

Besides we'd find out what Rantarou, Kokichi and Shuuichi's real talents are. Though depending on how OP Rantarou's talent might be, he might be a special case with the Committee like Izuru and Junko.

there is a lot backing lico is Junko but yeah jess takes it to extremes

This still does not make damn sense to me.

It's a school consisting of SHSL students.

The V3 students are SHSL students.

It's like asking would they have a whale in sea world.

Yes he would. Now what I'm more curious is how they would interact with classes 77 and 78.

Then again we haven't really seen how they interact with each other yet.

>dat THICC Kirigiri

Where is that from?

Apparently Lico/Junko asked Yui for a kiss so he's saying that he's surprised that the /u/fag translator isn't bringing that up as an argument for Junko liking girls.

Some sea worlds don't have whales though.

Ngh...b-ball gag...w-well, the bigger despair I'll feel the even more bigger hope will shine for you and me...I'll use it as a stepping stone and endure this...ooh...

i want to see the V3 characters wearing the HPA uniform and going to school together.

And why does she look so lewd?

from the DR3 anthology I think.

Which ones? Because I haven't heard of a sea world that didn't have whales.

>those ugly brown uniforms

Why? The main course uniforms are ugly as fuck. The reserve course student uniforms look a lot better.

Besides I bet like half of the V3 characters wouldn't wear that shit.

I didn't read DRK dude, i have no idea of the contest at all.

Of the few i think, Ibuki would ask Kaede to join her band.

Souda will go gay for Kiibo, and Chihiro, knowing there is a more advanced machine, may fall into despair.

Cue the Monokids trying to cheer him up

That is Naegi's red spanked ass in the background so apparently she's into that.

>Besides I bet like half of the V3 characters wouldn't wear that shit.

i can see kaede wearing one along with shuuichi, shirogane, toujo, maki, and maybe rantarou and kokichi.

DddOoo Iii GggEeeTtt OooNnnEee?

Oh. I'm not your brother anymore?
Typical double-crossing imouto. I didn't ditch you at all. At the end of the day it's always just me again. As it should be.

Tsumaranai.

Fine.

>Of the few i think, Ibuki would ask Kaede to join her band.

>inb4 Sayaka, Ibuki and Kaede become the best of friends.

Tokomaru happy ending!

Oh, i forgot about Sayaka at all.

Don't forget Kotoko as a dancing girl on the show.

Nidai would bro up with the big guy, and have something else to talk besides sports.

Kotoko is a SESL not a SHSL.

Though it would be interesting to see.

now I want a class 77/78 AU slice of life with the V3 students as exchange students

Licorne "Lico" aka Mikagami Rei is a character from DRK that helps Yui and Kyoko on detective case. They can't tell his gender by his looks as he looks very girly so Yui just thinks that he's a boy. theres a bunch of factors that shows that he could be Junko pre Shsl Fashionista/Hp days as. Lico has a interest in manga and talks to Copycat (another DRK character) about their favourite mangas. Lico mentions a childhood friend who likes shoujo manga to copycat who is implied to be Matsuda. When Lico first meets Kyoko he suggests they should go shopping for clothes cause he thinks theres a few outfits that would suit kyoko's fashion. he seems to be very analytical to the point where he can predict things just like Junko. Lico also has a "Upupupu" like laugh in his "Ugugugu" laugh. He also is hinted to be the one that is drawing Despair Graffii on some different buildings. He also is very violent and wants to kill when he finds the culprits of the different cases to the point were he breaks a cuprits arm and steps on their fingers after yui tells him he can't kill them outta spite. He also usually takes cases that have someone murdering someone else for revenge or in betrayal like the motives that Junko proived in DR1.

Is there any good fan arts of Kirumi?

I see, thanks
I meant in the terms of appearing on stage and all.

>Though depending on how OP Rantarou's talent might be, he might be a special case with the Committee like Izuru and Junko.

If he really is the SHSL Time Traveller how much covering do you think the committee will do for him?

ur welcome

Probably a lot. Hell they may even have to come up with an excuse for his title. I mean you can't just be telling your classmates that you're the SHSL Time Traveler and can hop through time. Honestly I have no idea what they'd do about him. They may even try to hide him or have him get private tutoring like Izuru.

How long has that been out? Guessing that there's no translation for it though... there never is...

a shit ton Junko had to hid her analyst by gaining the fashionista talent so the committee would probably ask him to prove that he has another talent or hid it by giving bullshiting that he as SHSL LUCK or in Izuru's case hid his existence from the public eye

>implying Rantarou isn't Veeky Forums as fuck

Juzo has a nice smile

Hmm you both have good points. I mean it's not like Junko where she was just the SHSL Analyst. Rantarou would have a seriously dangerous and rare talent that I'm sure the committee wouldn't want anyone to know about. So I could kind of see them giving him the Izuru treatment. Whether Rantarou would go along with it or not is anybody's guess since he wouldn't be an emotionaless person like Izuru I'd assume.

For a while and yeah no translation for it yet. Not even full scans either but people are working on it.

well he is a good looking boy maybe he could get that talent too. If he is SHSL time Traveler he could bring in fashion from the future

i could see them hiding him as the shsl fashionesta or something but then you'd have to deal with junko.

i guess shsl luck or actor could work mostly former.

If Rantarou is dangerous, why they would even accept him?

Junko at least has the analysis talent, which Izuru could use, but Rantarou is a too big of a risk, what is Izuru going to have with time travel? Since that is why they were gathering students.

I just don't get the whole time travel thing

>If Rantarou is dangerous, why they would even accept him?

Because talent. It's why they let Junko in probably knowing how dangerous she is. Maybeee.

>Junko at least has the analysis talent, which Izuru could use, but Rantarou is a too big of a risk, what is Izuru going to have with time travel? Since that is why they were gathering students.

They'd be able to observe future SHSL students or simply be able to have the foresight to see everything that will happen in the world and government. People would look at them as gods.

That can be arranged.

Given you fix the dates, i don't see why you were so shy in the past with making new threads.

yeah thats true and it would probably get him killed a few times and cause a few different timelines if he had to face junko for the fashionista talent so yeah Actor or luck would be good or hey if he got accepted after the SC killing game happened just give him one of the vacant titles left from the SC

what

imagine the committee being able to see all future events. they'd also be able to use shit from the past and could even change history if they're that crazy.

Junko would be killed, Mukuro would go crazy, Makato would probably never become SHSL Hope or the old fucks would make Hope a duel title and maybe treat the norms better

It IS dangerous but it's HPA so yeah. They're retards.