Dashcam thread?

Dashcam thread?
Who was in the wrong here, Hoon with stolen plates it angry local who rammed him?
youtu.be/iSlaSsfeWMc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0mhST9zt8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ausland
I don't even know the rules there.. this could be a common situation there for all I know.

is that a police car doing the ramming?

I mean, obviously the guy essentially assaulting someone with a lethal weapon, and you know, everything else

wtf ? that guys even if he hoon his car at least he does it in a empty parking lot in a the middle of nowhere
but that dude ramming the car is a bit scary thought
he just fucking ram them

That's a cop car you fucking tool

Neither are cops

It's obvious the one playing wannabe traffic cop is in the wrong. It's a fucking dead end empty street.

both
who the fuck rams others cars
actually what is wrong with australians? you guys always seem to complain about both hooners and nanystate laws
call the cops for fucks sake, why do you guys never call the cops

mentality of a black in the body of a white
cant expect much else from a penal colony

That's just racist as fuck.

We could ask you Americans the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0mhST9zt8w

Everything in Australia is wrong.

>That's just racist as fuck.

But it's also not inaccurate.

Local didn't ram shit it was the idiot with no licence driving the stolen car

There are way, way less cops in Australia than America. You'll be waiting for hours.
Plus no one likes them anyway
Hey they're just as cool as ducks fuck you

this fucking island and it's weird shit
even your people don't look like people

It doesn't make any sense...

>cool as ducks
m8 platypus is a sick cunt ducks are boring as shit

No it's literally just racist. I've met some unruly fucking black people and met plenty that kept a cooler head than I do. Some black guy cuck you or something?

>local didn't ram shit
You mean the one in the white car? Look closer at 13 seconds. You can see both come to a complete stop, them the white car starts moving.

>My anecdotal evidence nullifies statistical evidence that black males are a minority of the population while being a majority of the violent offenders.

That isn't to say that they can't transcend that. The real problem is black culture, inner city culture, and child rearing.