pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/solid-snake-and-femshep-voice-actors-cite-reasons-behind-sag-aftra-strike/?
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/#dataset=99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you can't find BiS priest neck anywhere on AH or in trade chat

What do I do? I can't craft it myself

Lads, how do I win Pizzacat's favor?

Post you're character, /wowg/

RIGHT NOW!!!!

>/g anyone got x recipe?

Brewmasters are trash, stop taking up slots for real tanks and delete your shit characters already.

I wish I knew I've been trying for the past couple weeks to get her to talk to me

Are you EU?

>unlock new sets of WQs
>Haven't seen a single one since
Okay.

Any U.S. boys lurking atm?

It was another kinda disappointing day. Joined two en hc pugs which were doomed from start. Not a single useful item from mythics. DPS getting oneshot over and over.

I feel exhausted.

Yes

Illidan/stats needed?

>Pugging a tank
>Brew or DH tank sign up

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Fuck off

ya what up kid

Guys help, what should I main?
Warrior (Arms/prot)
Spriest
Hunter (survival maybe?)
Warlock
ele shaman

I want to impregnate her

O-oh :/

EU and different faction, maybe us being friends wasn't meant to be. At least I can enjoy your posts.

WHY should the no-lifer nerds get more AP and AK than some of us who can't spend 12 hours playing video games?? Blizzard????

I'm celibate. No kids.

Sorry :(

WHAT HAPPENED BROS
WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OP

wow going full text soon, due to VA's acting like pussies

>pcgamer.com/solid-snake-and-femshep-voice-actors-cite-reasons-behind-sag-aftra-strike/?

can I at least cum inside of you then?

Be my bf

Crying about being in a bad spot is part of the unholy class fantasy.

I main brm and I can tell you we're fine if we have OP healers carrying us. We're pretty garbage to heal, we take SO MUCH DAMAGE that any on par healer is going to struggle immensely keeping us topped off.

BRM is just too different. Healers don't understand you can't top off a brm and attempting to do so will cause you to go oom. There shouldn't be a strategy guide required for every healer to learn how to heal us. BRM tanks completely change how you use your cooldowns, how you use hots, when to know the brm is actually in trouble (they can't see our orbs so won't know we actually have a lay on hands ready to go), and they don't understand how stagger works at all.

In many ways brm is a fun class to play to be a special snowflake but it's a bad class for everyone else in your group desu.

ok

BrMs are the easiest, smoothest tanks to heal.
Stop talking out of your ass.

Shit scaling, shit RNG that gives us below average damage if we're lucky, stat reliance that fucks us with PvP templates, talents we need to take with no alternative that should be baseline, no mobility or CC to make up for any of it
Already in the process of rerolling desu, Unholy cries for months on the forums and gets nothing, Fire Mages begin a post with "YOU STUPID IDIOTS" and gets a blue post within a day and nerfs reverted because they can't handle not having a free spot at top damage

post good mogs

How do orbs work? I'm leveling a brm now through dungeons and I've never gotten more than one.

>Smooth damage
>Takes 150% more damage than any other tank

They're shit.

Later on when shit gets real in dungeons and raids you'll pop tons especially with the proper talents. If rng is in your favor you can get something like 10-15 Lay on hands an encounter in a raid.

Except fire mages arent even OP right now

GET OUT OF MY ROOM

As a healer i can call you on your shit

You take shit loads more then a Druid or even a fucking paladin

You also have that stagger shit that makes me have to overwork my mana so you don't just up and die

They're very far above average with none of the limitations classes like Afflic/Shadow have

>fall for the brewmaster meme
>magic damage fight
>literally worse than a voidwalker or hunter pet tank

Wake me up senpaitachi this class was a waste of time.

You first.

>Except fire mages arent even OP right now
Kill yourself my man
Fire is third from the top at 75th and 99th percentile, Unholy is third from the bottom at 75th and 99th and your crying gets answered in a day

ok ok don't like that one?

Affliction sounds like a super easy mode dps where you just fling dots and never have to worry about movement except for that one 1.5 second dot.

But I hear their damage is pretty bad. Is there any reason to level one?

Make me

*clears throat*

>But I hear their damage is pretty bad
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/#dataset=99

They have some ramp up time that makes them rough in low end dungeons, but Destro handles that well enough

>Throw HOTs
>Forget tank exists for ~15 seconds

Healing BrM as resto druid is pretty good, actually. Predictable periodic damage instead of spikes works great for resto.

tfw sub is only that high because the legendary is so good but it's getting gutted next patch

probably gonna be lower than outlaw 7.1.5

Resto druid is literally the one healer that can like brm tanks. The others hate them. Especially resto shaman.

Point still stands, you get a dev response immediately, Unholy is still ignored entirely

as a holy priest i hate them

>top class doing almost twice as much dps as the bottom one
>people literally pay for this
glad wow tokens exist...

>play fem panda
>get constant whispers of people asking me to fart on them
where did this gross meme come from?

this is why I only lurk on the general now. I'm just so goddamn tired of going through the "balance" roller coaster.

You don't get to spread your icky stuff anywhere near me.

Don't be sad little elf!

Warlocks will be fixed tomorrow :)

So they're getting deleted?

but I want to spread it deep inside of you

What is the fastest way to level a new character without buying a capped one?

I heard something about xp pots. The classes I have at 90+ are all boring.

I saw a Legion addon for leveling 100-110 as quickly as possible, does anyone remember its name?
I wanna level an alt, but I spend long enough doing WQ's in those zones and dungeons, I don't want to endure it long.

Conslegion

The functionality is great, but it's ugly as shit and not very user friendly, so disable it after you are done using.

Is there literally too much bullshit to go through with a fresh 110 or am I just being a bitch? I feel like making an alt is a giant undertaking at the moment. Fuck timegating man.

theres only 4000 parses and everyone is now just dps whoring now that the content is on farm

All right I legitimately haven't played WoW in a billion years, or rather not since burning crusade first came out.

The urge has overtaken me recently to play some again but I'm curious what the game has been up to in my absence (other than a pile of expansions). Have there been any big changes to the way the game is set up? I hear nobody but rangers can equip ranged weapons anymore, which seems like kind of a huge deal to me (but maybe it isn't I mean it was cool to pull with a gun but surely its fine to do that shit another way). Can you still dick around with a bunch of different weapons with most classes?

Is the game dead? I mean it's got a general but that doesn't always mean anything.

If I don't feel like getting all of the expansions would I just be wasting my time getting back? Or can fun still be had without them?

That's too bad then, because you wont get to do that.

Refer a friend, potions and heirlooms, then you go questing.

Perfect, thanks buddy

Hi zuggies~

Alright boys, which class should I main?
>warrior
>priest
>warlock

>tfw I don't even have a char at 110 yet

how fucked am I? how much actual timegating is there?

There's no point in even playing an alt unless you started it at the beginning of legion and got the artifact knowledge running

>Have there been any big changes to the way the game is set up?
Not so much, you still do quests, you still level up, you still do raids and dungeons for gear. Same basic idea.
>I hear nobody but rangers can equip ranged weapons anymore, which seems like kind of a huge deal to me
I think every class has a ranged ability now, even a shitty one, to help pull or attack from a distance. But Rogues (and maybe some other classes, not sure) can still equip guns if you're into roleplaying or some shit. It'll be pretty useless though.
>Can you still dick around with a bunch of different weapons with most classes?
Not so much in Legion, each spec has its own artifact - a special weapon you keep the entire expansion.
>Is the game dead?
Still a shitload of players, and with crossrealm phasing and whatnot the world rarely feels empty.
>If I don't feel like getting all of the expansions would I just be wasting my time getting back?
The base game includes every expansion besides the current one, Legion. It's real cheap too I think.

Monks are mobile and have been since release. Coming from a monk main... Monks are not broken in PvP.

WW monks can be destroyed if you shut him down before he reaches your healers and popping his bursts at him. I don't think they are broken at all... you aren't getting out of cc enough and if you kite the monk = a dead WW monk. they are not broken at all! I have seen some people in groups shut down the WW monk before he reaches.

MW monks... you cant be serious. Slowing MW monk and stunning (Interupting the cast of Soothing mists) will kill the MW monk..

Monks do have a lot of tools but they are not Overpowered and most of them are there to kill pick you off and they have a small radius and Mobility can be Denied if you have a Warrior that has a charge, DK with death grip. Warrior charge or Death grip is simple to use and will stop a monk from escaping or trying to kill your back line.

world of complaincraft general

well you seem like a slut, so priest

Pretty fucked actually. how close are you to 110? I legit feel bad for anyone who started this expac late

make a slutty female Blood Elf priest and name it something dumb like Empathy

I have a level 108 demon hunter and boosted level 100 rogue on one server, level 97 monk and 24 mage on another server, and an 86 shaman on the server i'm planning on playing on

I wasted a fuck ton of time with alts and dicking around on other servers

Monks have too much damage potential and you're seriously joking if you think you kite a monk in arenas away from their team.

Yeah you're fucked
Id just quit now honestly

he's not fucked if

- he has friends to carry him or get him a spot in a good guild

- he mains a tank/healer

Okay additional question.
How much do races matter?

I remember in vanilla WoW that races mattered very slightly but that they did have a minor impact in a few ares. However a lot of games since WoW have went the route of having races make no difference. Did WoW keep racial bonuses (even if they were kind of minor)?

Please get OUT

STOP WITH THAT WORD

I'm planning on using resto shaman to gear up an enhance spec

>play balance for first time since expac
holy shit

we're crashing this moon with no survivors

i hear they plan to give it a numbers buff to make it actually competitive, is this true?

Pretty much the most skilled players pick blood elves, everyone here is bad at the game though so they really hate if you're a blood elf.

They're even more minor than they used to be, although WotF and the human weapon skills were pretty broken

Nost is going to be filled with undead rogues ready to make every alliance player butthurt

I have a better spot anyways!

>decide to get back into the game
>none of my friends are playing and my guild is dead
>tons of level 110s running around
>everyone has ashes of al'ar
>every single time someone from the opposite faction sees me questing they go out of their way to kill me
I don't remember things being so awful

How in the FUCK did you get up there?

You probably have a month before you get all your order hall abilities, including the 2 legendary REQUIRED ability. Then you have Artifact power which is going to take you months to cap your weapon, purely because you're waiting on timegated artifact knowledge.

In other words you won't be caught up to people who started playing at launch until maybe February if you hit 110 right this second.

That's kinda cool at least. I mean my trolls regeneration was always meaninglessly slow but I liked that it was there for some reason, made it feel like picking a troll meant something.

Okay so this question popped into my head after reading this thread a bit...how long is it going to take me to level a character? I mean I have no clue what my account info is anymore by any longshot so I'm going to have to go from one to whatever the level cap is. If going from 1-100(110?) takes proportionally as long as going from 1-60 I feel like this will take approximately forever.

>In other words you won't be caught up to people who started playing at launch until maybe February if you hit 110 right this second.
as someone who just dinged 109 5 minutes ago I just lost all will to play. This expansion is secretly the most fucked up expansion.

do i have to be logged in to the character that has the WoW token to use it? if so than what is the fucking point in hording these things if you can't use them without any game time?

>leveling

If you aren't following a fast strat probably 1-110 will take you 2-3 weeks. However, see You won't be a truly viable "x spec" until you max your weapon. Yeah, blizzard is retarded this expansion.

>How much do races matter?
Not much, honestly. Racials probably add less than a percent of DPS difference between the best and worst race for a specific class.
You might as well just pick the race you like best aesthetically.

Races still have their unique ability, like night elves with their stealth, blood elves with their AoE silence, goblins with a rocket jump, etc, but nothing is too impactful.

Don't play a rouge, seriously. I hope they revert some nerfs on the PTR, but I doubt it. Please, just fuck my ass and be over it, let me bleed out and die.

>Kiting people around Dalaran as a Goblin Rogue

You know I thought this would stop being funny 6 years later.

It didn't.

A longass time probably, especially if you don't have heirlooms or anything (gear the increases your XP gained slightly).
Probably a few weeks.