/svg/ - Shadowverse Genera

Idol Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Vampy'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.63fr4.63fr4.63fr4.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.67WfK.61O4K.63dO-.63dO-.67RXC.67RXC.61LeE.61LeE.63gZA.63gZA.61Pni.659nE.659nE.67Yro.5_pFW.5_sQA.63fqw.63i_a.63iHA
my.mixtape.moe/qmasui.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you clutch it out

are expansions free?

Satanfags are cancer

that's a big vampy

Git gud. Satan is barely the most credible threat in this game.

Private match daily.
ID:10979

anyone wanna be my senpai and teach me how to be good at this game? kind of walk me through some basics, tell me what cards to dust and keep, maybe get a grasp on the metagame?

May I see one of your guys' aggro blood decks please? I'm just curious as to how I might be able to cut costs.

I don't think you understand how this works
Expansions means new cards being release and you can get these new cards by getting new packs.
Through using in game currency or buying it with real money.
You can also craft new cards as normal when they are released.

Post underrated cards.

>Intro Guide/FAQ: pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)

just post your golds and leggos and take in everyone's input what to get rid of

if you were expecting gay ERP shit fuck off

>shadow player plays his first atomeme
>kill it with a ruthless assassin
>manages to get out a second atomeme
>kill it with another ruthless assassin
>mfw
I feel bad

>Complaining about the slowest wincon in the game that can still be warded to boot
Satan has been made completely obsolete with the 9 PP amulet. The game has 3 fucking consistent combo win cons that go off by turn 9 tops, and you're complaining about a 10 PP 6/6 that does nothing, is draw prone to draw RNG, AND can be warded? He's the definition of fucking fair, grinder decks would actually be fucking viable if he was the only late game wincon.

Why didn't you just play a third atomeme?

You'll buy them with digital currency at the same rate as previous packs. They release the same way as Magic Standard sets more or less, only the game is young enough that there's only one format right now with two sets in it.

Obtaining cards is similar to Hearthstone, but without all the arbitrary barriers. You pull them, or you craft them by burning other cards.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.63fr4.63fr4.63fr4.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.67WfK.61O4K.63dO-.63dO-.67RXC.67RXC.61LeE.61LeE.63gZA.63gZA.61Pni.659nE.659nE.67Yro.5_pFW.5_sQA.63fqw.63i_a.63iHA
My deck, not exactly the standard stuff since I use the only Mary I have in this deck.

>tfw your opponent concedes/ragequits before you can liberate them

As a sword player?

Why is Banner Sword called Ohata by the Japs? Does Ohata mean something, or is it the name of the guy that pioneered it?

I just played versus a howl into atomeme and evolving the atomeme with his last evolve point to clear my 2/1 lizard.
So I just played Siegfried.
It was rough to watch.

>3pp for infinite free evolved 2-3 drops that have rush and cost 2pp to play
>No way of removing it from the board cause arena

PERFECTLY BALANCED

Ohata is literally mean flag in moon rune.

Anyone want this? Made a reroll acount and got good pulls. Used the cards to beat the ai on elite for each class. Page 2 has the lego golem and satan.

That's like a ptp starter set

How's beginner rank treating you?

Thank you for your deck! How well does Mary work in your deck if I may ask?

Under normal circumstances I would never advise a new player to build Forest, but build Forest. Your extras alone can probably fuel your third Ancient Elf, and you already have a good chunk of the relevant golds.

You'll win a lot at first, then you'll lose a lot when other players learn their decks in B rank and you haven't learned yours, then you'll learn your deck and win a lot.

>Arena
>beginners rank
>3pp for infinite evolved dudes that have rush
>In arena
>BALANCED

>Win 4 games with Shadowcraft

Just kill me now

>opponent has overflow
>you still have both evolve points

???

that card is insane in arena sometimes

>He nuked whatever i put on the board and have clears in my hand
>Since that garbage was on the board i couldn't play anything without it getting rekt
>I had 2 evo points he had 3

again

>INFINITE EVOLUTION POINTS WITH RUSH
>IN ARENA

Do the expansions rotate out or are they here forever?

Try increasing the bitrate

Do people still run ds rune now that they realize it's win rate is like, 45%?

She acts as a final burst in case you failed to seal a victory by the time late game arrive. A Bloody Mary with one Razory Claw can deal 5 damage in the face at turn 7, or if you're lucky, 10 damage with 2 Precious Bloodfang if the opponent's board is full with followers. She's good, but a bit situational to be reliable. A last resort in case your aggro fail.

Can I get concede pls

Can't answer.

Not an argument.

I can't justify crafting flutes but I wish I could roll 3 of them just so I can fuck around with it. It seems like a fun card.

my.mixtape.moe/qmasui.mp3

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Thank you again!

You not an argument

>Insta win the moment is played if the game is not over by then

Save up for Vampy or get more cards?

I have a shit blooddeck

We don't know anything about formats right now. It's hard to wager a guess, on one hand it's a game designed by Magic pros who're obviously aware of Hearthstone, on the other hand, Japanese card games don't typically deal in timed formats so much as American games.

there are plenty of cards, there's only one vampy

I'd say build a deck for whatever your good cards are

It's scientifically proven that Vania increases your winning chance by 60%. Buy her, do more dailes and get better cards.

devs are ex-MtG players so my guess is that they'll rotate out eventually

Jesus, she's annoying.

do you got Lord of the Flies?

Prettiest effects next to themis

Thanks medusa

Who is best waifu girl?

Rowen

Card pack expansions like GVG, not adventure mode "expansions". Buy them the same way, different tab in the store.

On grinding gold, "kind of". You don't get gold per game, you get score per ranked game win, same at any rank, which gives you stuff like this, profile emblem and the month's card back. Much more generous and free on letting you grind for a long time.

I had someone with the fairy version in arena once, that's real horror. Dragonsong you can at least hope they don't draw or have many 1-3 cards left, which lose whatever tech value they had to be a 4 attack ping body.

Fairies never end.

it's the Sugita isn't it

Do you even need to ask?

post that cerberus picture

What picture?

At least the fairy version only allows one and he can't evolve other dude in teh same turn

user there's a lot of those

everything im reading is saying that forest tempocraft is better than storm havencraft, but im getting conflicting information from these threads. Is ladder nothing but storm havencraft, forest tempocraft, and spell runecraft?

This picture is fucking with me, why does she have 3 arms?

I literally want to get Forest Adept just for her flair despite not caring for Forest much either way. Love her design.

Because storm haven is dirt cheap while tempo forest requires a shitload of golds and leggos to work.

bottom left "arm" is her left leg. It comes forward while her right leg goes back.

ah ok, that makes sense, so I should build storm havencraft and work my way up into tempo forest

THREADLY REMINDER THAT WE NEED A CARD VOICED BY TAKAHIRO SAKURAI!

Just unpacked number 2. Do I fall for the meme and craft DS Rune with the rest of my dust or do I wait for next expansion?

ptp rune

>mfw matsuoka voices generic fighter
>mfw nf

Why is her left leg the same width as her arms? Why is she wearing a wristband on her ankle? How did she get a wristband around her neck?

That picture is making me very upset.

Every day is halloween

How do we punish this girl and her hijink?

ITS CALLED LUCIFER YOU FUCKING CASUAL

I think it's because the big names charge a lot for their services. Kamiyan only has like one line as Lucifer.

she's an anime girl, she's cute and smol
it's an ankleband
it's a choker

Control Sword doing god's work

Lucifer is Araragi you idiot

He already does. Spectral Wizard off the top of my head.

I want Takahito Koyasu, Jouji Nakata, Wakamoto, Keiji Fujiwara, etc. All the classic badasses.

If Garuda or Mordecai was voiced by based Wakamoto I will really shit my brick.

I'm expecting a Koyasu card next expansion because I'm expecting Granblue cards.

What do they mean by the score rewards are resetted?

Does this mean everyones score gets reverted to 0 or can we obtain all the score rewards that we have already completed.

If its the latter than that sounds too good to be true.

>Jouji Nakata

should have been Satan or Mainyu

Your score get reset, but you keep everything you earned that month. Which is why nobody can get Ding Dong card sleeves anymore aside from the older lucky bastards like me.

The latter. Also the sleeve and emblem rewards are changed each month.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS READ YOU FUCKING ANIMAL

DONT YOU EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU SMELLY LOW TIER FUJOSHIT

>Should have been bald priest
Fixed that for you.

both

private match daily, can someone please concede

>Sugita will never voice baldy priest.
>Why live?

why does he sound like Kamiyan then, what the fuck

nah baldy is perfect as he is