What's the best kind of vehicle to get if I plan on having kids within the next few years?

What's the best kind of vehicle to get if I plan on having kids within the next few years?

wagon or sedan

Depends on how many kids.
If it's only two you can use pretty much any sedan or hatchback.

If it's a car for the waif an E-class wagon is classy and does everything you need

>best kind of vehicle to get if I plan on having kids
Corolla

>kids
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

get a camry or something.

Sports wagon.

Focus RS
M5
RS6

why do people always think having kids = crossover shit

>pulling the captain's pose on a car no one cares about outside of a ditch

HAYABUSA MOTHAFUCKA

>''family cars''
I don't get you guys. There was a time when my parents had a 1990 civic hatch as our family car. It was perfect. If you are healthy and you don't ''plan'' to have more than two kids, any 4/5 seater you like would do the job.

>any 4/5 seater you like would do the job could murder your whole family in an accident

ftfy

*of murdering

the Veeky Forums shuttlecraft is pretty reliable

Something fast and fun like Snek because you will have to trade it in when you have kids in a couple years.

Then get pic related.

if you plan on having kids why dont you just kill your self. Buy the car YOU want

What are you even about?

>safety
>family

pick both

Sorry but I still don't get it. Are you saying that only something like SUV could garantie you safety?

anything older than 2001 is nope for babies (year safety standards got gud).

So get anything safe you like after 2001..? There are some 80's and 90's cars with decent safety standars. Only European cars comes in mind tho.

"Family cars" are dumb, overpriced, oversized, shit boxes. You have a 20 pound child? Buy a car that costs $20,000 more and is worse in nearly every possible way, save for the extra space, and for what? A child and groceries? Come the fuck on now. You know that's nonsense.

A Miata.