eyosongive.us

>Patch Notes
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-623-notes
>New Champion
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-camille-steel-shadow

old

Other urls found in this thread:

mapskins.com/2016/11/19/winter-summoners-rift-2016/
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/90/Illaoi.attack16.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20151114231846
i.imgur.com/0ps3Rj5.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ugh
fuck me daddy
give me the cummies!!!!!!!!!!!

>Posting in a degenerate thread

MATING PRESS

ON A BOY

>tfw graves will never give me the succ

help how do i build garen i went maw first cause ryze then bc

>"I can be thorny too"

Does Ivern want to give Zyra the wood?

>Being gay

enjoy hell faggots

xth for Yordle Ass

I want to FUCKKK Camile!

sure am glad people like orianna can hit diamond
sure am glad they fixed the mmr
sure am glad she did this every time her ult was on cd

MATING PRESS

FUCK YOU STOP STEALING MY (YOU)'S

hell yeah

comfy bara graves

>that first one
>anything but ironic

I want to sexually abuse Nami until she passes out!

this is the pbe

Post thicc waifus!

Going with sports I saw a skin concept...not this one about football mundo. Why the fuck doesn't it exist yet

How would you guys redesign Mordekaiser from the ground up? Malzahar, Yorick and Azir do the whole "command an army" already, and despite being a sort of King of the Dead in his lore it was really never reflected in gameplay.

Would you just make him an unkillable tank? Would you make him a bruiser? Would you keep him a "mage"? Would you get rid of his ult ghost? What's core to his design? What's he supposed to be thematically? Would you remove any and all necromancer thematics and concentrate on the fact he has a giant mace?

>Still believing King James' memes
Did you know he seduced his uncle at the age of 14?
Or that he had a secret passage built between his bedchamber and that of one of his dukes so he could sneak and fug every night?
Or that literally all mentions of homosexuality in the bible were added in by the King James version because the clergy didn't like the fact that he was fucking his uncle?

who dunning-kruger here

my team is so shit!

Ill give you a (YOU) in return bro

posted your threadly post before you tho~

Was busy trying to catch a good-natured Solgaleo. Fuck you Jolly why are you such a fickle mistress?

>talking about games
Lmao

mapskins.com/2016/11/19/winter-summoners-rift-2016/

Y O R D L E

A S S

>Doesn't know about Synchronize

>incandescent

oh uh I forgot
>tfw Morde's VGU will probably emphasize his muscles and turn him into a big bara dom gimme the D pls

Give 1 reason why removing first pick being highest elo and disturbing bans to three players was a good idea.

Because it makes ranked worse and the worthless garbage "people" that play it angry.

Give me one reason that first and second pick not getting bans when they're the most vulnerable to counter picking is smart either

b-b-but the bible is the word of god you mean humans could edit it?????????????

>twitch emotes
>haha le cringe so cringey XD amirite

This site is 18+

Because im highest elo

karma nerfs when?

>getting triggered by an image

this site is 18+

Because bans shouldn't be monopolized for one player's comfort in lane. And the ELO difference between first and last pick was always negligible unless there was a duo.

You're right. I don't know why there's so many children on this board who give a shit about the OP image.

I'm gonna be needing a source on that pic guy

Cute hugs!

Does it bother anyone else that Poppy has the littlefang when it's supposed to be western art? It just doesn't fit at all when it's not anime. And even then it doesn't even really fit there.

Underrated

>Skarner
Literally freelo at the moment. Insane health and CC

>believing riot will do anything to remedy the godawful juggernaut morde rework
he's more forgotten than urgot at this point

>bara shit in the op
now all we need is a scat bbw vore op and we will have finally complete the crossword puzzle we know as degeneracy(tm)

yordles have fangs man
she just has it outside

man i wasn't gonna ask for source on this one but i can't find it

Yeah she got fucked up teeth.
Who would be a good dentist in Valoran?

too bad

So allowing three random shitters to waste their bans is any better? This ban system is retarded outside of 5v5's.

Solo players were already at the mercy of matchmaking this made the problem worse.

MATING PRESS WITH LEAGUE GIRLS

ok
also there is a nipple in your pic

thresh

Best OTP is finally viable again
If you play Kog mid

Illaoi
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/90/Illaoi.attack16.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20151114231846

>Jungler babs

>courage of the colossus on skarner

dear god the horror

they are clearly doing it not in the missionary position

liss looks lonely

i didn't know king james wrote the bible

>Did you know he seduced his uncle at the age of 14?
...officer, it's not what you think, i am not a paedophile, this boy seduced me!

>Or that literally all mentions of homosexuality in the bible were added in by the King James version
literally an utter bullshit. it appears in the original text and all the actually correct translations in any language. some alternatively minded faggots desperately try to question apostle paul (1st corinthians 6:9, romans 1:26-27) and even even more prohibitive and clear leviticus (18:22, 20:13), but frankly their attempts are a sheer desperation

time for BANS

source is nothing special btw: i.imgur.com/0ps3Rj5.png

You werent here when Twitchfag would go full retard and make lewd OPs even when we asked him not to.

>needing help in the most babby mode jungle season ever
>ganking in the most gold inflated jungle season ever

this kid has it all wrong

>bara
>degneracy
It's the same as thicc sona, just with guys

Why don't you go mating press a real girl?
Oh wait, you're a 500 pound pizza face beta male who can never pass his genes on.

thanks man

Is this the result of brainwashing?

xth for Cute Ashe

(y)

no its not, bara is like heavy muscled illaoi or vi

>3 random shitters get 1 ban vs 1 random shitter getting 3 bans

In what way is this worse? Before you had a 1/5 chance of being able to ban and then had to decide what should be banned for your entire team. Now the majority of your team has the ability to ban out champs with less power per person.

The only bad part was that it wasn't implemented earlier.

What if in every game you play, the loser team's players die?

I just rolled Gnar for hextech,is he viable top anymore?

I heard the ancient yordle got hit by the nerf bat rather hard

not worth getting imo

Oh shit, based

Why is Vel'koz so strong?

>cammille can use her e to jump over walls too
Time to main her until renekton gets his throne of solo top lane again

>then lanebabs whine when you don't gank their losing lane

kek, next I bet mid will expect a blue buff right? lmao

>You're In The Club And This Guy Slaps Your Girlfriend's Ass

>i didn't know king james wrote the bible
Well obviously HE didn't do it. He hired some priests to do it for him. Don't tell me you're so stupid as to think a king would waste his time writing something when he could be molesting his uncle in public.

>it appears in the original text
Oh yeah nice "original text" that has yet to be found or even proven to exist bro. That would have been written in a time period and with a language where the concept of "homosexual" didn't even exist btw because all men fucking little boys on occasion was still considered perfectly normal and healthy.

Would make an interesting movie/series where in the finals the protags friend/gf is in the opposing team

shits damage out the ass and has cc

He's a giant monster man, lore wise he's like a hundred feet long and infused with magic so it makes sense he could lift a lot

You know the sad thing is that at least the barafags seem to fucking discuss the game while sonafags will just boast about their waifu and any form of competition is met with an avalanche of sona spam.

Some of it doesnt even make sense, like how the fuck do you answer "Sona is bottled water?"

Ask him to make me a plate of fried rice.

What do you want for Christmas, /lolg/?

azirbro is that you?

>ven more prohibitive and clear leviticus (18:22, 20:13), but frankly their attempts are a sheer desperation

I fucked a woman on her period the other month. Do you know where I could buy some doves or pigeons? I can't afford a goat, but following Leviticus 5:7-10 tells me that if I want to be purified I can bring two birds to my nearest priest, so we can bleed one out on the altar and burn the other.

You seem like a rightly religious man, so maybe you can help me out on the supplies for this required ritual

"qt is funnier"

Rumble buffs

Velkoz is a better support than Leona because he can peel without putting himself in danger. His E is pretty much Leona's ult. What's great is that his E has a very short cooldown.

you're nothing kid

you're fucking finished

TRM gets more viewers than you

you're so

fucking shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Yes, I got home from my trip to california. I posted here earlier via mobile.

>Zaun/Piltover icons

Noxus when?

Better christmas skins

i remember that thread

holy fuck the autism

fuck you

I discuss the game too! usually dont post gay stuff while I do cause then someone brings it up if im trying to make a point

im a lot of different posters here

>You posted our comic

It's like you knew who I was, that's some fucking sixth sense there my dude

Hope you had a good vacation

Average Sona post
>I want Sona to strangle me to death with her thighs on a crowded beach while my parents watch and masturbate

vs average bara post
>Graves is so fucking hot. I should play him more often. Is he still best as a jungler right now?

these icons are so fucking cluttered holy shit

skins for champs i actually play

>no yorick
>no jhin
>no cass

fucking epic riot