What would Veeky Forums do with my car? (as in mods and such)

What would Veeky Forums do with my car? (as in mods and such)

1992 Sc400 (4,0 V8)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsezYMwlbxM
speedhunters.com/2015/12/the-evolution-of-a-soarer-autobahn-z30/
soarercentral.com/sc-forum/messages/121829/375332.html?1375612140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Home made turbo setup

That is my plan!

>What would Veeky Forums do with my car?

Not have it in the first place.

Rims and bagged suspension. On mine, I have to fix some dents.

manual transmission swap

Bosozoku bodykit

wheels
coils
camber

Make it into a convertible.

>SC400
Turbo it
Tune the suspension to your purposes
Maybe reduce weight, replace and refurbish damaged trim

That's it
Enjoy your SC

I have the swap just waiting for me to do it

boot mounted turbo of course

>I have the swap just waiting for me to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=UsezYMwlbxM

What trans?

Make it 4.5 seconds per lap faster than an R35 GT-R NISMO around Tsukuba.

speedhunters.com/2015/12/the-evolution-of-a-soarer-autobahn-z30/

i have such a hardon for convertible conversions

Strip the interior.

Sell it and buy something that isn't an overweight """"""luxury"""""" car

lighter than any 'sports car' america is currently making

Probably a supra w58. With stripping and a manual transmission the car will get to 60 under 6 seconds. If came with the 250 hp engine there are 300 and 330 hp engines available albeit difficult and rarely performed.

With an interior redo with sports components and supra direct fit suspension parts (ex. 4.1 TRD lsd) car can actually perform well

I own a sc400 and if i had the spare money I'd do the same

Seats weigh 80 lbs each. Has a sunroof a 300 watt amp and a 10 inch sub. Leather everywhere and real California Walnut trim. Came with a telephone and a full size spare.

The weight just comes right off until it's only supra pigfat

you can lose around 60lbs by swapping in cloth supra seats, direct bolt in

First, I would drool all over your effing car. It's sexy, mang... I've got a thing for SC300's and SC400's, and have not satiated my craving yet with one.

Next... Hmmm. I'm more of a fan of the SC300 so I could more easily turn it into a Scupra. Yes, everyone does it. But that's what makes it such a nice car... It's not as lusted over as the Supra, but can be made to perform damn near identical.

SC400... I'd probably get it spiffed up some more from a looks perspective. Don't have to do much, with the nice lines they have, but just some nice upgrades...

While doing that, I'd research what sort of manual tranny I could swap into it. I know the SC300's had a manual option, but Im not sure if they bolt up to the 1UZFE's. If they do, then start collecting those parts. If not, figure out some other way to swap a manual ranny into it.

Then, I'd start looking at megasquirting it. There is some documents floating around explaining the engine management from teh factory, which can help with megasquirting.

I'd me more likely to turbocharge the SC300, but I can only imagine a turbo'd SC400.

But, given the lack of underhood space with teh 1UZ, if I were to go down a turbo route, I'd think about remote mounting them.

In any case, enjoy the SC!

but but.. but why?

Yeah, but if you plan on turning it a W58 ain't gonna cut it, you should be looking at other alternatives:
R154
AR-5(updated R154)
Nissan 350Z trans made after '06
As for the last one, there was talks on the SC forums that there's a conversion kit that would match up with a JZ engine, but there should be a US kit as well, that trans is 6 speed and known to hold it 600hp and cheap as shit

*turboing
*UZ

because
soarercentral.com/sc-forum/messages/121829/375332.html?1375612140

That car has nothing going for it. I guess I would sell it?

The fuck do drive M8
An evo? A built muscle car?

For a 2000 dollar car it has literally everything going for it

Auto. 250hp from a thirsty v8. 3500lbs. Floaty suspension. Big car with little interior space. Sounds awesome! At least it was only $2000

Also just looked it up and confirmed that the sc400 was never offered with an lsd. So please.... What does it have going for it? Maybe you just like cars that look phallic?

Please enlighten us on what you drive you meme spouting benchracing faggot?

probably add a ducktail, and a widebody. Sort of like this, except without camber.

>23 mpg highway (where it's meant to be driven)
>(Doesn't want to pay for gasoline or lives in eurocuck so drives a fwd gold)
>250hp from a 4 liter with toyota heads (god tier torque band)
>2+2 coupe with magnificent interior for the time and a massive trunk with a full size spare, cd changer, and amplifier hidden away (so GIANT trunk)
>Reviewers compared suspension to bmw, as opposed to the ls400 being like a mercedes

I got a fucking gt car m8 stay jelly.

>I looked it up
>please
>Nice penis

Thanks, and it's a gt car. It's meant for highway cruising in comfort. It's not a fucking sports car you jerkwad. The supra on the exact same chassis was, a great one.

The sc400 was designed for cruising up to 140+ mph while getting sucked off because auto. I plan on manual swapping like many others, but the a340e was used in the supra as well and it kicks like a mule during gear changes. It's only a 4 speed, but the torque band means when not driving 10/10 (for me, always), the transmission is completely irrelevant to the driving experience. It's electronically controlled with 2 modes.

Cute name calling. What i drive is irrelevant. No matter what i say, you will try to spin it in a negative way. It doesn't change the fact that everything i said about the sc400 is a sad reality.

You never said anything about the sc400. You said it has nothing going for it. Which is gladly, completely false. You know little about anything at all you pained little monkey.

I said everything that needs to be said. Not my fault if you can't comprehend. It is a vehicle that excels at absolutely nothing. It has no real purpose. It was a status symbol at one time, maybe. These days, you just look poor driving one.

lol
Why do you hate the sc400 so much?
>it excels at absolutely nothing
good one, you just completely refuted every point I just made about the car. It's not the best at anything so it's shit at everything.

JK your girl fucked a guy who owns an sc and it was me. Sorry that it's better at literally everything than what you drive M8===D---

black out rims and lights also limo tint front windshield

You're right that I do hate them. No reason to keep this up with the 6th grade name calling. Mom! Some user doesn't like my car! Waaaa

I don't care that you don't like my car buddy, I'm blessed with self esteem. I care why you hate them lol.

>JK your girl fucked a guy who owns an sc and it was me. Sorry that it's better at literally everything than what you drive M8===D---

Way to make yourself sound like a douchey high school kid.

I acted like a douchey kid because that's exactly where I feel like you're coming from. You came into this thread to diss on this car why? For 2000 bucks bro. WHY are you driving what you are and not a sc? WHY do you feel the need to come in this thread and diss this car? Do you feel like there is a superior purchase you want to maturely talk about? No. You just hate this car for some underlying problem you are too proud to say.

I wouldn't talk shit like you are about any car unless someone said something really dumb. Why is it so dumb to like this car? You haven't given one SINGLE point with any RELEVANCE! This car is shit relevant to what? A fucking porsche? Yes, it is.

I mean not to state the obvious but youre not going to win in an sc thread shitposting on SCs.... Move along troll

I'm not the guy you were arguing with.
I just think you sound like a fucking douche.

Seriously:
>hurr hurr you hate me because I fucked your girl
are you in fucking high school?

I like SC's, dumbass.
>I'm tempted to get one to replace my E36, but you can't find one in manual, and they're a bit too boat like.

But liking SC's doesn't mean that "hurr hurr I fucked your girl" guy isn't a MASSIVE douche.

why reapond to an argument of someone who isnt arguing with you? It just makes you look like the troll he was arguing with in the first place.

I like SCs as well. I used to have a 1996 sc400, now i have a gs400 that i just wrecked but im planning on getting either an sc300 or gs300 as a tarbo missile for now, at least until i see how much inaurance will pay out. The sc aftermarket seems to be tough to find, expensive goings,so im kinda leaning toward another gs.

>why reapond to an argument of someone who isnt arguing with you?

And you didn't?

Sell that ugly pos and buy a proper car

suspension, brakes, nice tires, light wheels

Why? Save that money and start with a better car.

t. civic driver

>mods
>UZZ30

kek

Either fabricate your own parts for forced induction or JZ swap it.

Intake and exhaust will help quite a lot. Other than that, forced induction is the only way to get more power out of it.

Other mods include, LED lights, electric fan