Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII
>Friday, November 25, 2016 at 3:00 a.m. (PST)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4a7de39d5e040604797af200e41a518b818cf195

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SkSv9GL
youtu.be/8oBbJg_PqbU?t=14m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
ffxivchocoboracing.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CJugrJsYKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=jrJTKaGbsmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't look like anything to me.

First for ME.

I want to marry an elezen~!

Your gay

xth for my mouth is still unpumped

also pokemon is for children

bun are you still here?

And your asshole is supposed to be exit only but that's never stopped you homo.

name?

blue ra

xth for I want Sandcat to pump me full on all of their male characters at once and knock me up desu.

shirou kuma

+1

Tamamo Mae
Leviathan

>all their characters
>at once

that's at least 7 dicks, user

Is 3.45 the last patch they're going to release til 4.0 or is there gonna be a 3.5? HMM? I've never used the pastebin or read the OP before and I'm not starting today!

...you're so lazy. imgur.com/SkSv9GL

Yes, although I should sleep soon, what do you want?!

I'm glad catboyposting has just begun!

The best one was already posted

Cap your subjobs and combat/magic skills!

Want me to relay your wish?

3.5 will be the last major patch before 4.0, just like 2.5 was before Heavensward. Most likely will hit around January or February.

I meant what I said.

naka gp! (good player)

don't ever reply to me again you gross weirdo

buddy

just hold my hand

and let's become one with the 5D

youtu.be/8oBbJg_PqbU?t=14m18s

ffxiv is for grown men

You. I like you.

pls come back

anyone here a grown man

Hey, what up

>Me. I like me.

fix'd

>forget to turn on filter for first third of screenshots

your character is aggressively hideous

post butt

Yeah, me, wanna be grown men together bb? ;) *pumps you again * ahn~

It's not my time yet, Runt.

I should always use Comfort Zone at the very start of every craft, right?????

Nah. We share a lot of fetishes and I feel like we'd get along swimmingly, but I like flirting and teasing too much to do anything about it. Thanks, though.

Too bad, lizard time.

hey

Unless you need something likes makers mark which you can only do at the start. In that case you use comfort zone right afterwards

no

[lizard posts ironically]

Hello, yes.

I want to lose myself in the depths of degeneracy with this cute Xaela!

Yeah. Typically at the start or after makers mark.

>tf--
>tfw
Oh, Well then. Have a good one then sir or ma'am!

hey cutie

maybe. wanna play overwatch together later on this week?

but you gotta you big nerd

never played this.

should i start?

How often do you masturbate (and to what)?

sure, stay the fuck away from this cesspit general though

>makers mark
explain to me why I would use that bullshit

never reply to me again

post butt

You'll have more fun if you stay away from the people on here

Sounds about right.

I think I prefer being ostracized and made fun of versus being teased and led on, shrugging jeers is much easier than dealing with constant disappointment and let down

Because it's free fucking progress you shitter. You only use it in end game crafts though.

I n e e d a h e r o
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

That's very lewd, contact me if serious
Hey
Whenever I'm bored/Cat girls

>your typical player/lurker can't be trusted with their own emotions

I wish I could punch these people in the face until they became unrecognizable and unable to breathe

A free trial exists. Form your own opinion from that, even if it doesn't give you much of an idea of what endgame would be like, you'll know if you can stomach the game's quest dependency pretty quickly

I'm shy and don't know how to lewd properly. Wouldn't mind aggressively flirting with you at some point in the future. Have a good one.

Which cat girls? Post them!

I kinda wanna jerk off now, do you have any cute pictures of your cat I could work with?

Or this.

Will I be bullied for putting Chan as my last name?
It's for an alt and I can't think of an actual last name

>free
>costs 20cp to use
>Increases progress by 40
>90% success rate
wow its literally nothing. I can pop careful synthesis 2 up in that bitch and get 3x that progress for 0cp and 100% success

Makers mark is primarily used for endgame crafting, namely 2star +.
At that point it allows an absurd amount of steps where flawless synthesis is free and costs no cp/durability. You can use this time to get back a ton of CP via comfort zone and tricks.

Thanks but no thanks. I rather just comfy chill and what said.

Yes. Don't do that.

Calm down lewdlander

you're dumb

You spend absolutely no durability or CP on the Flawless Synthesis steps following Maker's Mark. Yes, that is free

>having an alt
>caring about the name of an alt

Sorry I don't play with scrubs >:) heh
uh, but real talk I pruned like 80% of my friends list because I'm a terrible person :> nothing against you I just... idk, we never played/talked anymore and I thought you hated me :)!

IN. TIME. I'll most likely be back for cool events or 3.5 if I'm not too busy... maybe.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were no negative consequences in life? Curious though, what brought on such hatred towards these people?

I dunno
Uh...

No durability cost, no cp cost aside from the start, and on high level crafts it gives you a ton of stacks so you can actually make decent progress. Not to mention it's free CP if you use Comfort Zone right after since that's a lot of steps where you don't spend CP, plus you have the chance for Tricks of the Trade procs

cocos got killas in the streets

I never really got into Chocobo racing and want to start. Are there any guides out there for breeding a ideal Chocobo that are actually good?

>didn't get quoted

nice

Dat edge.

Sluts in this game are the best. I've blown so many loads to random cats and lizards in slutglams just standing around towns.

Quest Love's in the house

How often do you masturbate (and to what) ?

To any PC players here, how has your experience been playing this game under a multi-gpu (SLI/crossfire) set up?

ffxivchocoboracing.wordpress.com/

Quest Love you're not in the house...

Not them but teasing is really fun though, and leaving someone in anticipation or denial to release can be very enticing. But I can kinda sorta see why someone may not be into it.

Think they'll use Creator (Savage) to acclimate players for harder future (Savage)s?

Your ineptitude amuses me.

>teacher likes disgaea
B-based Teacher!

It's nice the first few times but after a while it just becomes "Oh. They aren't actually interested in me." part 25.

You deserve to be beaten with a bat

yeah that's understandable. if you ever want to hit me up just pm me on discord.

do it punk

Reporting for duty!

ebie biona :DDDDDd

Then I don't feel bad about pissin' anyone off.

How fun was HW launch? Will SB be the same?

I bet it was neat when zones actually had people flying around instead of being dead as fuck like they are now
youtube.com/watch?v=CJugrJsYKl4

It really varies. Could be 0 times, could be 6 times. And to anything really...? Could you be more specific?

It works really well, for me at least. Ran 2 980s SLI and it increased my frames by a lot and now I run 2 1080s and it's even better (go figure) not sure about AMD crossfire stuff though. I'm pretty sure FFXIV favors nvidia stuff last I heard, like their Heavensward benchmark openly said they were using gameworks or something... I'm pretty sure on that. I moved away from AMD a long time ago because I was tired of dealing with nvidias dominance on certain stuff... intel/nvidia all the way ;D

Okee dokee artichokee!
Mind linking it...? I also got rid of all my conversations heh... I mean you don't have to if you don't wanna, I understand if you don't want to lol.

anyone wanna hang out with a lonely lala who likes quoting various forms of visual media...

>tfw thought lewdlander was pure waifu material
>just a shameless thirster

i'm pretty fucking high right now
youtube.com/watch?v=jrJTKaGbsmg