Racing while small

Does low stature give a driver an advantage?

I understand low weight.

Low center of gravity

>that pic
When will manlets lern?

how much does this affect lap times?

assume the same alignment as before but 10mm lower?
same tires everything just lower

How long is the list of lanklet racecar divers?

Webber is normally sized

Actually no, the lower your seat, the lower the center of gravity. Now who has his seat lower, a tall person or a manlet? Assuming same weight and both fit inside the car comfortably, the taller driver has a tiny advantage.

Have fun in an F1 car if you are tall or fat. Center of gravity doesn't really matter because of how they sit. The bottom of the seat is on the floor of the car, and they sit with their legs basically straight out along the floor of the car. Uncomfy as fuck. And those things don't even have real roll cages, ever seen a tall guy try and get in and out of a NASCAR with no doors?

Richard Hammond might have died in his crash if he was any taller, so I guess that's an advantage.

lighter drivers have an advantage in motorsport since they can use more ballast to get up to the minimum weight

having more of your weight in ballast means you have more weight that can be moved around to places where it will aid car handling

every car has to be at the minimum weight at least, regardless of how much of a lanklet the driver is

Shouldn't a corner balance solve any issues?

YOU.ARE.THE.CAR.

>Uncomfy as fuck

Yeah because a driver who has to be tight in the car and be super concentrated during a session will sure have an uncomfortable seat that is distracting as fuck.

I mean of course they are not sitting on armchairs, but the seat is literally molded with foam around the driver for seat-less cars. Most formulas and prototypes come with no seat exactly because everyone will need a different one, they just come with the seat outer shell to comply with seat extraction regulation and that's it, the rest is foam.

Learn what? That they can drive better than you and get more pussy than you? Tall pussy white boi

Why are manlets always mad. Btw hows the weather down there?

>Btw hows the weather down there?
idk my face is in your girls pussy

>she's 5'8"

He would have an advantage on a motoGP bike, I guess?

Then again, rossi is 6'

Hmm why all tall people do insecure.

There's nothing to be insecure about if you're tall.

Reminder that if your height starts with 5 then you're subhuman and should not reproduce.

you're literally retarded. The seat is as low as it gets in every race car. Each driver has a different view from the cockpit depending on how long their torso is, they could have really short or long legs compared to torso. A guy sitting in the chair with the same torso length could easily be anywhere from 5'5-5'10

just low weight but that's all

No ones insecurebut you fags. Ever post Ive ever seen that has short guys in it someone always says manlet but ok

Shame all ur women are fucking everybody but you pussy ass tall white bois

Never called anyone a manlet in my life.
I hope you see the irony in projecting insecurity on anonymous posters.

Thats cause ur too much of a bitch to do it LMFAO

I know where you're coming from, but 'that's all' in respect to lost weight in a sport that will spend a million dollars in tooling to reduce the weight of a single component by 1kg, is an understatement.

If they have specific weight limits for a car at x year, a driver at 50kg versus 100kg means they can put additional strength in components that may need it or lower CoG somewhere else etc.

Incorrect. I just don't care about trivial things like height that one has no control over. I'd rather point out visible insecurity one is projecting as it's by far more despicable to be buttmad over the difference in height of an individual than the actual height itself.

That said, your bait is terrible and you should feel as such.
Are you that desperate for attention? Well, here you go. Enjoy it, it's obviously not that often you get it.

RESPECT man, I wish I could say the same.

yes.
too big, can't fit in car.

Be delusional somewhere else subhuman manlet filth

Manlet detected. Only manlets can write this kind of shit

Why would anyone respect a small person? Are you dumb? Go back to your hugbox

6'3. Technically I am a manlet from my pool of genetic choice. I'm slightly below average in my immediate family. My parent's are 5'11 and 5'6, but my biological uncles and aunties are 6'5"+.
I know this is Veeky Forums and every post is bait, but get off your projectionhorse.

Well duh, I just feel shitty after awhile for all the people I have mistreated. It eventually just comes back at me as a reminder of what an asshole I am. Especially since I wasn't the hot shit I thought I was.

Nah im pretty sure you're a manlet and a massive vagina to boot

Ok, continue trying your hardest I guess.

Kill yourself manlet

That pic makes my dick feel funny

The funny thing is I love american muscle but I cant stop saving these lics

>you're literally retarded. The seat is as low as it gets in every race car.
Some can see over the steering wheel, some can't. Righto.

The steering wheel is also usually quite low

you can put in these seat inserts if the driver doesn't fit properly. i had to use one in a Radical the other week because i was sliding around from side to side in the seat

Every race car comes from the factory underweight so you can tune your ballast placement as you like to reach your target.
I assume you are talking about F1 levels when you talk about spending millions to shave weight and to reinforce stuff, but every other car is the same regardless of driver weight, you just add or remove ballast if you are lucky to race in a series that enforces a minimum weight that includes the driver, otherwise you suck it up and deal with the weight disadvantage.

You can't just upgrade to stronger components if you have a slim driver, most series out there ban every type of modification to the car. If the car has been homologated that way, it stays that way until the manufacturer updates the homologation..and that never happens during a season except for F1, LMP1 and similar top categories.