/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!8kx2zAQb!LnOL5h7nM5dcWmzf_4cjH-Rw_J8h0MhNe0wJGMRWGcs
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Wall_Generation)
youtube.com/watch?v=prDoGmY5kj8
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Teleportation)
dronarivm.bandcamp.com/album/harbor
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Photokinetic_Combat)
youtube.com/watch?v=kd4QMN_lErc
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Eldritch_Magic)
glixel.com/interviews/skyrim-creator-todd-howard-talks-switch-vr-and-elder-scrolls-wait-w451761
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/War_Embodiment)
youtube.com/watch?v=DrVvYZj_miA
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Entity_Physiology)
youtube.com/watch?v=JHWdXIEcFNw
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54498/?
youtube.com/watch?v=kuoiRr6hLjg
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Elemental_Abilities)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Creature_Creation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Altmer master race

Found the Yamcha

Playing oblivion for the first time anything i should know?

use a levelling overhaul mod
vanilla levelling is awful

What are the best Undead-themed mods out for Skyrim? Both in terms of NPC's and players

REMINDER THAT SHAHVEE IS THE BEST VANILLA WAIFU

Can someone help me understand wtf is going wrong with my body?

a mod that modifies the skeleton isn't compatible with one of your others. Start disabling to find which one.

Should I get UUNP or CBBE?

The two things I'm most interested in are customization and armors.

these are the only things I have installed related to a skeleton and they're all required. I'm completely lost.

Install/put xp32me last, then run FNIS, see if that works.

What would you recomment?

reminder that knees are better than watermelons

spiderpost

no luck only a fleek ass

ded

Ded.

I'm sorry yeah. I worked for months trying to make a Riften quest line where you help Mjoll take out the Thieves Guild but it's turned into a disaster.

What a time to be ded.

Goodnight /tesg/

Is there a mod that does a good job of changing the shit vanilla grass without it being too tall?

How does one make a good looking face?
Even if i get it right, when i look at it from the side its all fucked with flat lips

imo Verdant is pretty decent. Not sure how short you want your grass to be though.

get out of my bed

I'm actually using Verdant right now, it looks really nice but I find the grass a little too tall.

It wouldn't be called the Abandoned Temple if it was previously occupied.

The walking dead

Well hate to break it to you but most grass mods are usually about that height. Unless you were to get rid of grass completely and just use a texture that looks like flat grass for the ground or some shit.

I'm playing Requiem and I have to say it's pretty good, why does /tesg/ hate it?

It's a matter of personal taste; cant really help you there. I dont even remember what one I used anyway.

32nd for adventure

That's what I feared. I can deal with some clipping with Silverstead house mod if it means not dealing with vanilla grass. Thanks!

"The Pig Children", by Tyson Bane:
>[The Daedra] could scarcely have created a more constant threat to the well-being of the civilized races of Tamriel than the obnoxious Orc.
>...their brutal pig-like features, and their stench. They are consistently belligerent, morally grotesque, intellectually moronic, and unclean.
>[The Orcs] tribal loyalty have made them inevitable as leeches in a stagnant pool.

Tyston Bane is right. Make Skyrim great again.

Is Todd secretly a nazi sympathizer?

>Tyston Bane

You are a person of above average stature.

For thee.

Here, the newest version of cloneskin

I changed and updated the _msn a little and i improved the speculars a lot, makes the lips look better imo

mega.nz/#!8kx2zAQb!LnOL5h7nM5dcWmzf_4cjH-Rw_J8h0MhNe0wJGMRWGcs

has mipmaps

practice and sculpt

incompatible with everything in existence
bullshit scaling
terrible perks, very boring

it basically goes against the the idea of modding. You are not modding your game, its more of an total conversion of some sorts, and testing out new mods is just not possible without having to disable 80% of your loadorder thanks to requiem.

Skytweak and a few combat mods get the job done much better.

Do you think this is a fucking game?

Post what you're listening to, then make a Stand of it using pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Eminem - Relapse

>Stand Name: Crack a Bottle

Stand Ability: [Water Wall Generation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Wall_Generation)

Power - E

Speed - C

Range - D

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - A

Description: The ability to create, summon, or generate walls by using water. Sub-power of Hydrokinetic Constructs. Variation of Elemental Wall Generation. User can create walls of water from nothing or by shaping the existing water, they can shape the wall to any shape they want, but afterwards the walls are unchanging and immobile.

youtube.com/watch?v=prDoGmY5kj8

Stand Name: Hurt

Stand Ability: [Meta Teleportation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Teleportation)

Power - E

Speed - A

Range - D

Durability - A

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The ability to teleport anything to any location and time. Sub-power of Omnipresence and Boundary Manipulation. Absolute form of Teleportation. User can teleport anything to anywhere: any place and time they desire, including physical locations such as: in a locked room, in space, in heaven, or in hell, as well as metaphysical places such as: inside a dream, inside a heart, inside thoughts, or even inside people.

Pretty good desu.

>no time for waifu
It's not fair.

dronarivm.bandcamp.com/album/harbor
Can't find it anywhere on yootoob but

Stand Name:「BLUE DRIFT」

Stand Ability: [Photokinetic Combat](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Photokinetic_Combat)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - B

Potential - C

Description: The power to fuse light and physical combat. Technique of Light Manipulation. Variation of Elemental Combat. Opposite to Umbrakinetic Combat. The user can use light in their physical combat, making their attacks extremely fast, mixing precision strikes with broader effects and unpredictability.

youtube.com/watch?v=kd4QMN_lErc

Stand Name: I Want the World to Stop

Stand Ability: [Eldritch Magic](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Eldritch_Magic)

Power - D

Speed - D

Range - B

Durability - A

Precision - A

Potential - B

Description: The power to use Eldritch Magic, a form of magic that is derived from Eldritch Abominations. Alien variation of the Dark Arts and Divine Magic. User can utilize Eldritch Magic, a variation of magic that is derived from some sort of Eldritch being. What this means ultimately depends on the universe it's used in, but more often than not it's not a good thing. Eldritch Magic practitioners are capable of doing things that can exceed many limitations of Magic usually at the cost of their physical...

>tfw never been to that dwemer ruin before.

I need to explore Solstheim some more soon.

>There's a really popular mod that makes the cities open, so you can just walk in. We didn't do that, originally, for technical reasons on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

THANKS

CONSOLES

glixel.com/interviews/skyrim-creator-todd-howard-talks-switch-vr-and-elder-scrolls-wait-w451761

Move aside UNP and CBBE, Seraphim is coming to take over as the new body mod of choice.

So what mod does that rifle on the back come from?

Maybe for SSE, but there's so much legacy content in Oldrim that relies on the existing body mods, and will likely never be updated, that they'll always have a prominent place.

Stand Name: Father of Death

Stand Ability: [War Embodiment](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/War_Embodiment)

Power - B

Speed - D

Range - D

Durability - B

Precision - B

Potential - E

Description: The ability to become the embodiment of war. Variation of War Manipulation and Power Manifestation. The user of this power can become the embodiment of war. The user can cause war, utterly obliterate the enemy with destruction and devastating means. The user controls rage, inflicts pain, and can make others' lives miserable by rendering them homeless or taking away their loved ones.

...welp

youtube.com/watch?v=DrVvYZj_miA

Stand Name: World Princess, Pt. II

Stand Ability: [Temporal Entity Physiology](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Entity_Physiology)

Power - B

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - E

Precision - B

Potential - B

Description: The power to use the abilities of Temporal Entity. Variation of Cosmic Entity Physiology. User with this ability either is or can transform into a Temporal Entity by ascending into a higher level of existence, and are able to influence/manipulate Time in a supreme or nearly supreme manner.

Grimes is transcendence

goddamn the music video for this is cringe though, watching that and the kill v maim video kinda spoil her persona for me

Oh whoops, here's the song

youtube.com/watch?v=JHWdXIEcFNw

ded

why are we making stands
post something else

Post lewd goats. Or goats in bikini.

Jojofags are everywhere.

:~)

He reminds me of a politician of my country. Weird.

That's a sheep you dumbass. I bet that you can't tell the difference between a dromedary and a camel, and the difference between a whale and your mom.

gonna post some generic landscape shots I took that I think look purdy. Only started modding about 2 weeks ago on and off so I don't really have that many mods atm. Took me a while to get it to look nice enough to play so now I can focus on gameplay and lewd mods.

>can never use more than support magics
>closest I had to full on wizard turned into a battlemage
How to into MAGICK?
I always get bored everytime I attempt to go full mage in every game.
Do I need mods or is the mystical world just not for me?

Does this look better than Skyrim SE? I haven't seen much of it

except a dromedary is a camel and my mom is a whale
sheep are goats dumas

SE has Verdant, SFO, rough ENB, Vivid Weathers and some other texture mods (and some which are compatible from oldrims). It can look nice enough.

alright who the fuck did this

Did you steal the dragon's claw in Riverwood?

n-no

damn Bethesda are jews

Then did you do the Faendel/Sven letter quest?

Did you defeat someone in a barbrawl?

Did you ever bump in a random passerby while running?

The Dwemer ruins in Solstheim are p cool
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54498/?

>Did you defeat someone in a barbrawl?
Only Uthgerd, but she's dead

>Did you ever bump in a random passerby while running?
Is that even a thing? Anyone could send asssasins after you just because you bumped into them?
That's probably Ada then
Time to bully

bully him with your dick

I dunno if that is a thing, but I also had assassins sent after me and I didn't do a thing deserving something that extreme.

Could be anything. Praise Todd.

Shit show to be quite honest in my honest opinion.

Should have made a documentary about zombies instead.

>I also had assassins sent after me and I didn't do a thing deserving something that extreme.
This is a game where guards will try to murder you if you hurt a chicken. And some user had thugs sent after him by his own adopted daughter.

>Do I need mods

Yes.

Almalexia and Sotha Sil: Tamriel's original feminists?

>And some user had thugs sent after him by his own adopted daughter
Top kek. Do you have more details?

Doesn't look anywhere close to as good as my Oldrim setup.

Though at least it doesn't take 1-2 minutes for every loading screen.

Oblivion had extreme super ultra eioteioten tier magic casting, unlike Skyrim.

And Skyrim doesn't have spell making, because of casual bullshit.

Fuck you Bethesda, fuck you right in the fucking urethral tract with a fucking corncob holder.

this is as close as you're going to get my mane

Nobody did. It's a random event that isn't tied to any crimes or anything. It just happens and it's random.

It's not like the hired thugs event.

Are you fucking kidding me, there's another one
I am going to kick Ada's teeth in when I see him

Umm... What is she doing?

>Ada

Yeah, sure.

bully

with

your dick

It's gonna be easier to bully him with his dick when his teeth are gone

Talking Heads - Girlfriend is Better
youtube.com/watch?v=kuoiRr6hLjg
Stand Name: Stop Making Sense

Stand Ability: [List of Elemental Abilities](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Elemental_Abilities)

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - E

Durability - D

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: List of elemental powers and abilities. Air/Wind/gas Aerokinesis -manipulate the air, wind, and gas., Aeroportation - teleport using air/wind currents., Air Mimicry - transform into a cloud of gas, fog, or mist., Atmokinesis - manipulate the weather by mixing water, fire, earth, air, and lightning/electricity., Deoxygenation - suck up all the oxygen from a place., Lung Adaptation - breath anywhere, Wind Generation - create blasts of air., Divine Winds Manipulation - create and control...

I have to assume from stats my stand starts with relatively little ability; but this grows as I fall deeper into despair/insanity
and naturally it wears an oversized suit

No, your Stand is literally a list. It's somehow even less useful than Wikipedia.

If it had D rank potential and a shit name sure
[Stop Making Sense] with A rank Potential tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ

Stand Name: The Beast of Pirate's Bay

Stand Ability: [Umbrakinetic Creature Creation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Creature_Creation)

Power - A

Speed - D

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - A

Potential - A

Description: The power to create beings of darkness or shape them to certain shapes. Sub-power of Darkness Attacks and Umbrakinetic Constructs. Variation of Elemental Entity Creation. User is able to create beings of darkness/shadow or shape existing darkness/shadow into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.

Is, is this good? I dont watch Jojo.

What would that old fart want with me anyway

Well your stand ability literally stopped making sense, amirite

cooking

It's like Raven's power and Green Lantern's power combined.