/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #59

See You Next Game Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Games Doc: ofo.jp/j/fWAN

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gQhgd6EK5DQ?t=28
mega.nz/#F!jlk3VRxA!nDadf4vNDQ2vZ9454JMwYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No fluffy tail
Dropped

added a doc anyone can edit for games

zell isn't on the list yet and ELMG should be removed, or maybe added at the bottom and we can have a link to all the game assets that were collected once it gets sorted out, can also add pics etc

also, fWAN

Threadly reminder.

Next thread i promise

>TFW this general will be more dead than ever until a new game gets anounced/part 2 updateNEVER EVER
Feels fucking bad man. At least we still have Oc, right?

Man, now that the Monster musume game is dead, i don't know what i wanna do. Been collecting files nonstop for the past week, and now that its gone im bored as fuck

sort the files, edit the op doc, find more monster girl games, ponder the meaning of life, kill yourself, shitpost

i have so many games to play i don't know what to do sometimes

for a long time I thought this was a boy,
then I watched the show, boy was I glad it wasn't in the end.

Make pixel art like and , but for every girl in the game.

Pixelart sounds like a fun hobby

Been doing it on my work computer using nothing but Paint. Have a blooburb of happiness.

Okay, I will play around with some designs. I'll keep you updated, let me know what you think as I am horrible at designing things.

Once I got a good thing down I'll start drawing it.

I figured we could go with a generic fight scene followed by copious rutting of some sort.

Does the centaur have a front pussy or a horse pussy in this world?

so how much stuff were you guys able to rip before the shutdown?

My thought was horse pussy, which makes her sad she can't look her partner in the eyes and kiss them while doing it.

almost everything, except a few Outing text

I'll upload my share once my internet stops shitting the bed

97.8% of every sound files.

If you ignore outing dialogue, then 100% of all texts.

100% of the images.

The only thing we didn't get done much is outing dialogue, at 27.8%

Overall, we got a substantial chunk of every girl, no girl is left in eternal void.

>97.8% of every sound files.

T-that counts therapy voices right? I know we missed a few of those, and Soundanon got a bunch

Cute horsepussy

Yes, I count therapy voices. I calculated that assuming we got none.

With therapy, we have a total of 90 sound files per girl. 88/99 is 97.8%.

I personally have 6 girls with both therapies and 1 girl with 1. I'll bunch it up with the corresponding girl when I upload my rar.

Oh okay good, i thought we missed some care voices or i missed a girls hourlies or something

You, I like your scriptwriting.

And why would you think it was a boy? That looks nothing like a boy.

Horse pus pus.
Cute ears.

>That looks nothing like a boy
Oh user you're so silly

A trap is fine too.

trap monmusu in MGQ when?

Hopefully never, stop liking what I don't like.
btw vore, git gone

I miss you Liza

I wouldn't go that far, I prefer a trap to be on the receiving end of a futa.

Trap x shota is okay, but I wouldn't really want it in MGQ. The appeal is monstergirls, not traps.

what about if the main character was a trap and all the monster girls bullied him?

or am I the only one that likes straight trap stuff

Main character trap vs futa monster girls!

reeee

monstergirls should absorb semen, not leak out

If Etrian Odyssey general can survive, we can too.
Also, we can put effort in the next cup to be more lively.

we can survive as long as you guys admit that meaty paws are love

>put effort in the next cup
how the hell do you do that, i thought we already settled everything for that shit

I'm just gonna leave this here.

[Teterun] Umikemushi Mayu
exhentai.org/g/987529/9cfc0a294e/

>At least we still have Oc, right?
>tfw Ecstasy and Edgy are dead

Sakura series has a girly looking boy as the main character.
But the game also has vore and watersports in it.

I'm sure half of us would just be complaining that edgy art is shit while the other tries to defend it( altough it may be better than dying).
Pretty sure this general likes Ecstasy more, but he is probably burned out from working, or at least i suppose he is.

can't win them all I guess ;_;

You win if you like those kinds of things.

handlebars

vorish servant

This oni is cute

youtu.be/gQhgd6EK5DQ?t=28

At that point you've already lost.

Ecstasy's still active on the NG+ blog.

You guys should just move on. This monster girl fad is slowly but surely dying.

Says who?

>fad
>people are hooked for this long
It's as if you said *certain fetish* is dying, move one.
It never dies.

Sure, the steam of it may be slowing down, but we're still gonna remain here. We don't have this fetish because it's popular.
Anywho, with Paradox still going, we will still have content for sometime.

Ilias, please. I won't fall for your tricks.

Worst monster of them all.

vore

Big meaty paws are the best!

Go away, Hellhound.

You smell like wet dog.

Hot dogs smell great!

Put some clothes on, you slut.

Nah

This is almost everything I collected voice and dialogue. A few bonuses in there, too.

I'm sure there are things multiple people have ripped or have downloaded form others, so our collections will likely have some overlap.

Who feels like doing the actual sorting?

mega.nz/#F!jlk3VRxA!nDadf4vNDQ2vZ9454JMwYQ

split into 2 files to avoid the 1gb+ MEGA horseshit.

only thing missing is the N girl map dialogue I did in the last 3 hours of the game, but I'll upload that shortly.

I'd say probably have to divide into multiple downloads. One for text, then eventually split into like 6 groups of 30 girls. Anything more than a couple hundred MB per is troublesome.

is 600 MB alright?

Was it that much? I'm trying to go off memory here. Around 20kb per girl, 3600, so 3.6MB(before whatever compression via zip) makes a nice tight text only file for curious translators. That's care dramas. I honestly don't know how big the pictures are, though I think it was in the 1GB range. Averaging them all out, sounds probably clock in at 15kb each(gasps and shit clock in at under 5, Intro and pokes and selection as high as 40{?}). 19 outing+7 unique LB+17 Care+6 home+2 shopping+master+refresh+join+feeding+2fusion+intro+memorial=59-62(if therapy included) files. Call it 60 on average, times 15kb, 900kb to 1mb. Should only be 180MB, maybe 200 tops. Maybe double that if we include intro memorial pics at around 500kb per. So 600 for an all-in-one package?

Didnt ecstasy drop Veeky Forums and now just stays on his blog and i think the irc?

On my side yeah. Its actually 650-660 MB, but Mega dropped it down to 600 for some reason

I'm not an expert with Mega

Who's Herlies?

Well, I also included the collection i gathered around in the threads, just to make sure at least someone grabbed them so we're not digging through the archives

I grabbed most except the last two or three threads, where I only took a couple.

Anyone think the paradox translation will be done by Christmas? All they have left is the loss scenes, how long can translating " FAAAAAAAAAAA" a few dozen times possibly take?

Well there also missing some battle dialogue, notably the extra talk skill(joke etc.) and some dialogue for later monsters aswell. I think it might be possible though

What about monsterpedia entries? With those plus what you mentioned it will take a lot of time so I doubt it will be done this year.

Anyone have that burning Remina pic?

Ahh yeah, forgot about those, i wouldnt be surprised if they release a christmas patch with all or most of the h dialogue, the remaining talk text and perhaps some of the additiinal talk skills finihed.

Man, hit her in the head with a rock and he bit he, he sure tried to put up a real fight.

>big meaty roots
But I still love plant girls.

Don't forget the gas mask.

>not wanting to inhale your waifu's spores

You've got a point there.

>Ingesting anything that came from your waifu's physical being

We smoke shrooms now?

Yum

Yeah wtf
>posts an Erubetie image
>objects to eating jelly

That's the irony of my image. That's why I used that image. That was my joke.

I know, I was expressing my agreement

You win this time, user.

Fuck shroom, get high

Yeah my bad, I should've linked to the same post you were responding to.

We all want Erubetie to breastfeed us her jelly.

>breastfeed us her jelly
H-scene never ever.

Yeah I don't think KC will do anything new for MGQ. That's why they got Shiki to do a replacement Erubetie.

Looks wise I'd say she's a improvement well most of the ancestors look pretty great

More jelly cakes.

KC already made a new scene and a battle cutout for the generic slime though.

Salt is on his own IRC and Lossy lurks there and sometimes jp

KC's art is technically flat superior to almost everyone but Shiki and Xelvy, who are around his level.

I still think Shiki art is a bit plain compared to KC even if he is good.
Xelvy is god tiers, the matter is his subject. This guy must jerk to his car.