So guys, i am basically inheriting my moms Dacia. I have an option to either keep it or sell it and get something else

So guys, i am basically inheriting my moms Dacia. I have an option to either keep it or sell it and get something else.
It is an 05 Dacia Logan 1.6 mpi with 80k on the clock.
We have it since new in family, and it has been dead reliable even though driven by a woman and being basically a french car. It also has cheap parts and is quite economical (35 mpg city). It also has color like pic rel so it never shows dirt. Also everything in it works, has no weird quirks or anything. The cons are that it is boring, soulless, quite slow (75bhp) , looks dull, sounds dull, wont get me pussy.

If i sell it, and if It sells it, i would get max 1000 euros at best, and i would have to settle for an old golf, bmw or some other ""'"fun""" cars with unknown past.

what to do, help me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8gm2AQ8pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>French cars
>FCA tier reliabilty
Pick one bitch

French cars are no worse than American cars, and you being in Europe should know that shitty cars come in all shapes and brands.

Other than that, the 1.6 16V or 8V engine is bulletproof, but won't have the best mileages (about maybe 8 or 9 liters of gasoline/100 km at cruising speeds of 120 km/h, for that generation of the engine)

Don't sell it, even if pussy is your worst concern, lower your standards, because the car you know that has been serviced properly is the car you can only trust, and any other will be a Pandora box of thousands in repairs.

What you do is simple:
>drive turdbox
>sip gas
>save some eurobux
>sell turd, get 1k
>buy a good car
Your mom will be proud of you for saving money like a good boy and you'll have a pattern to follow for sick mawds for your new ride

This. You're getting a free car. It's been dead nuts reliable.
Save the money you would inevitably make on repairs on some "fun" dogged out shitbox.
Plus you will get kudos from your mom on not being a ungrateful asshole. She could have sold it and kept that money but decided to do you a favor.
Using a car to get pussy is also never good. If she's willing to drop her panties for you over a car, she's willing to do it for the next guy with a nicer car, job, house, ect. The girl who will ride in your shitbox is the girl who will stick by your side.

Keep the free car, use it as a daily runabout.

If you want a fun car, but it as a second car.

>wont get me pussy
Neither will the other options you mentioned.
Just keep the free car and save up in the meantime, you're getting a fantastic deal on a simple, reliable, cheap shitbox.

>selling reliable shitbox to buy old shitty base model BMW
Don't do it until you can afford a decent car. Keep your shitbox and just enjoy driving.
t. dodek

keep it until you can buy something else, it's reliable.

check this video out, it's taking massive damage and it's still rolling.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ8gm2AQ8pE

>>entire thread tells OP to keep it
>>OP has probably already sold it and bout the shitbox
>>"Hey Veeky Forums, how much does a transmission rebuild cost?"

Dacia is Romanian.

It doesn't matter. It uses Renault parts and some models are even badged as Renault (the Logan for example is a Renault in Russia and some other places I believe). It's like saying Audi is Austrian - fucking retarded.

nah, i decided to keep it, you guys reinforced me in this. Thanks for all the replies guys!

holy fuck , the driver is an absolute madman

>Dacia
>Romanian
Fucking KEK. It's pure Renault, it sells under different names based on it's audience, so naturally you will get it as Dacia in Romania. It's Renault in a lot of other places.

Logan alone sells under:
Renault Logan
Dacia Logan (Romania and Friends)
Nissan Aprio (Mexico)
Mahindra Verito (India)
Lada Largus [MCV Only] (Russia)

Furthermore, the car is designed by the french alone, at best it's made in a romanian factory, or a moroccan one.

That aside, OP, the car seems to be reliable, despite what haters say. That and it doesn't need to be a pussy-magnet. It's long term investiment. For a daily-drive it should work and not cost you much fuel and maintenance wise. If you're romanian or living somewhere where the car is fairly popular spare pieces and maintenance shouldn't be a pain in the ass. By all means, I suggest keep the car. And between you and me, I personally like it.

You can put some bucks aside and save for a dream car, but you will need an economic shitbox for daily-drive later so you'll be thankful for having kept it.

>80k on the clock.
>no problems
>have full service

Just drive it, faggot. Don`t listen to the memesters.

>Second car
>in EUCCCP

HA-HA

Are you trying to say something?

The car is outta this world awesome. Using a car for pussy is the best thing a beta would come with.

I have a friend which is a rally driver, his second and current car is a Dacia Logan, those things are made for one thing, to be driven

keep it until you earn enough for a better car, it's great
there's even a song about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=RF3SljaveUw

Remember where you are.
You will never afford a better class of car.

The 1.6 engines develops something like 100bhp, not 75.
How the fuck do you not know how much power your car has?

Wow what an ungrateful faggot. Me? I had to work tirelessly for my car to buy and afford it. I didn't get shit handed in my lap. You'd better keep it and profusely thank your mom

there is one version of the 1.6 that makes like ~85hp