/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>DID POMF GO TOO FAR WITH THE PURGE?
>IS SJ ACTUALLY FUCKING KAMMER IN REAL LIFE OR IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP ONLINE ERP BULLSHIT BUT IN PRIVATE CHATS?!
>UPCOMING NEW MAPS CONFIRMED BY THE BIG CLUCK HIMSELF!
>New Station #1 "Europa Station"
Box Station but all the space is snow.
ATV's instead of jetpacks.
>New Station #1 "Mars Station"
Meta Station but all the space is asteroid.
ATV's instead of jetpacks.

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDvQgEpfiZA
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2586
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3253&p=16737&hilit=krampus#p16745
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3253&p=16737&hilit=krampus#p16742
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for waifus

SJ IS GETTING KEKED SO IS KAMMER

why she cuckin sj

They both aren't loyal

>tfw you're cheating on your waifu and she keeps asking questions
youtube.com/watch?v=TDvQgEpfiZA

return of waifus?

Daily reminder that I, Shiggypiggy, was never cucked

I don't know what he expected, why would someone trust him to not cheat, so they just cheat as well.

what does kammer even look like?

proof of pomf saying new maps or I'll cut your dick off

speaking of dicks kammer told me she loves the shape of mine

Who is your current slutfu

prove he didn't

I don't know man.
Like she has a tumblr blog about problematic things
You can guess it if you think a little

Shiggywiggy please, leave the thread and never return
it's for your own benefit

bill? You could have done better

link that

this is her supposedly

Xevonix is cooking up the biggest forum post you've ever seen.

Better prepare for the storm.

Is he going to admit every time he abused in-game bugs and metagamed with his friends? If not, I don't care.

No
It was a metaphor, I'm not sure if she has one

Where did you get this picture of me???

from your tumblr you slut
stop cucking my SJ!

i'm too unstable to even consider dating people desu, my last few have been trainwrecks

Man what the fuck I haven't played in a few weeks, so I decided to open the thread and its just full of shit, I just opened a big ass fucking bag of shit, and Celt keeps lying about snowmaps, what the fuck man

Reminder that whatever pardon people grant can without any rule breaking be removed, that anything you ever did to get a ban can be re avaliated, and that admittance to any kind of metacomms grants you a imeddiate permaban with no sort of justification required.

Pomf went 100% by the rules, ban will stick. If you still hate pomf for following the law and doing perfectly legal judgements over bans, you don't have any legitimacy.

This is a private server pomf doesn't have to follow fucking legal procedures he could ban us all for nothing if he wanted

Exactly, but he went ahead and did everything by the books, all by common procedure.

He went ahead and purposefully investigated and didn't break a single law in his actions. His actions are even more irrefutable, it isn't just host power, its absolutely logical and legal to permaban over what he did.

>sun fallls out of orbit and is going to crash into the earth
>you can take 3 static names with you into your bunker

Who do you choose?

I hope what all these anons are saying is true desu

#FREE CARSH

who cares, you're going to die before you can even reach your bunker

Naomi, Reica and Julia

How can I cook shit up when I'm 6 foot under in dust and grime?
That's unhygenic user.

>Celt keeps lying about snowmaps
But I have played the snowmap!
It's real!
I was a nuke op on it and I got lost because whenever the shuttle moved all i saw was snow so i thought it was never moving and stuck on the nuke ops starting base!

THE SNOW MAP IS REAL!

Don't be fucking silly.

Even if this is all based around an autismal game, many people are investing their time (and when it comes to coders, energy) into it, and the rules are set in place so that everyone who follows them can enjoy the game and community equally.

When people start getting a free pass to ignore the rules, it shits on the players that follow them, it shits on the honest admins that have to deal with the awkward situation of working around the 'insider gang'.
It shits on our gracious chicken, who is now having to descend from his heavenly coop to take matters into his own hands (and gets shit for it)

The rules were broken. Your friend does NOT get a free pass to take a shit on a large number of people just because you like him. Case closed.

my waifu is on that list and I'm telling you to delete this right now or else

>>New Station #1 "Europa Station"
>Box Station but all the space is snow.
>ATV's instead of jetpacks.
>>New Station #1 "Mars Station"
>Meta Station but all the space is asteroid.
>ATV's instead of jetpacks.
fuck yea i'm hard!
based pomf!

desu why would you ever waifu anyone on that list

Celts cuckin us out of snowmaps like SJ and Kammer are cuckin each other

Who's gonna tell this nigger that a literal who got unbanned for metacomms yesterday?

The fuck is my bunker made of, if it can survive being inside a sun?

Which one

The bunkers getting shot into space like the end of hellstar remina obviously

>no proof

Stop teasing us.

Is this real?

I'm fucking hyped.
>setting off from the station in exile into the snow with ghetto gear

"and that admittance to any kind of metacomms grants you a imeddiate permaban with no sort of justification required."

the fact that it's against the rules is justification enough

fuck off carsh

It is, couple threads ago he outright admired to metacomms and was outright proven he did it, with no question about it, xevonix and memevones are the only people who bitch bout it, literal metabuddies since if it literaly was anyone else who they werent buddies pal with, they wouldn't care or say good to have another shitter gone.

You keep autocorrecting to that word. I do not think it means what your phone thinks it means.

Why do you keep saying admired god damn.

>Kolith deadmined and perma'd
>Celt leaving soon
>Carsh perma'd
>Zealotron is next

What the fuck? What the fuck is even the point of coming here if niggers like pomf and MrPain ban literally everyone they don't like. It's turning into Dragonfucker's RP heaven with a side of /pol/shit from Mr "MUH DAY OF THE ROPE" Pain

We've lost our coders, we've had our admins replaced by Hippie admins, the quality of the server is at an all time low with fucking "banvalids".

Fuck Pomf and fuck his dicksuckers, nigger can't run a server for shit. Go deadmin yourself faggot, let Cluster take over as Headmin. Cluster at least knows how to code worth a shit. Fucking faggot CHICKEN MUH ICE CREAM nigger needs to die

Admitted, jesus fuck, the piece of junk does it every time and I never notice.

Ok. You made some good points.
But why are you salty?

I don't play anymore. Delete me off your list.

Kolith got re-instated and unperma'd by Celt.

More admins than just celt and memebones are wondering what the fuck is going on with pomf randomly deciding to do this after 6 months.

I'm salty because the headmins don't listen to feedback or communicate with the playerbase, it has become one circlejerk over another.

I don't think they are teasing

If you hate the establishment, there's the code right there. Make your own damn serve.

Tell me that you won't make the SAME mistakes this server did with the exact same kind of admin circlejerks and metaclubs that are here.

Nigger.

they just communicate through anonymous messaging pretending to be random people that are on their side
if headmins are disagreeing with each other they will make anonymous posts against each other

Veeky Forumsss13 thread is literally 80% coldwar proxy posts and falseflags conducted by the admin staff against each other
it's been that way since forever

Julia Brandt was here earlier today though

>One of the metaclub members get permad
>The rest now shitpost hardcore in the thread to make it sound like the server is dying

I sure am going to love the next week famalams.

This meme admin application from Sawbones is a pretty good example of the discord metaclub circlejerk.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2586

Every single person who posted and memed in that thread (in favor) is now bitching for carshalash to be unbanned.

Probe even closes the thread with a post: 'More like the discord club thinks they're funny'

You've been shitting on the carpet long enough.

c u c k e d

But I hate what the discord's done to us, and yet I supported sawbones (which I regret DESU) and think Pomf was in the wrong.

>the meta gang are busy yelling and screaming instead of clearing all traces of themselves and deleting as much icriminating evidence as they can for when it's their turn on the chopping block
Glorious week, indeed.

I played one round because I had my laptop with me and a few hours to kill, probably won't come around for a while again.
Had a nice round on the Asteroid and doing some dead-body dragging.

The nigger who also tells him that ...
...this literal who was a gracious and apologetic as can be
...this literal did not decide to call the admin team "a bunch of retards"
...this literal who is not a repeat offender
...this literal who is not part of a gang of "admins'n'friends"

The only reason Carsh even came under scrutiny was because he was being a turboshitter, again. Could have just kept his trap shut and played the game and probably nobody would have given a shit about his instance of metacomming. Not only would nobody not have given a shit, nobody would have fucking found out/remembered it.

The literal who newfriend has so far not proven to be a complete shitstain. He fucked up, he admitted it, he apologized, got another chance. I have no doubt in my mind that if he fucks up again he will be permad.

Basically the newfriend got his ban rule0 removed because it was deemed he deserved another chance and Carsh got his ban rule0 (finally) properly (re)applied because it was likely deemed that he does not deserve another chance.

I don't get why nobody is really questioning the integrity the admins when nuke literally admitted to not bothering to read anything in the thread besides sawbones shitposting on him desu.

hacky sack when

So I've been around and I've come to the conclusion that pomfs Veeky Forumsss13 is the best server in terms of features and lightRP.

Nuke didn't give two shits when he was headmin. He put some effort into the rules rewrite and then quickly gave up on getting it pushed through and generally didn't do a whole lot else.

This is what happens when metacliques are condoned.

Gotta stamp that shit out when it starts, and you got to stamp it out hard. If you let it take hold like it did on this server then you are going to inevitably create a shitstorm when you finally do try to remove it, which is exactly what we are seeing now.

There is a difference between admins being friendly towards their playerbase and admins being friends with their playerbase. One is desirable and leads to a pleasant atmosphere with a respectable distance between the admins and players. The other leads to "familiarity breeds contempt" among a whole bunch of other problems.

How was he wrong user.

>tfw your waifu is in the metaclub and will get the bantz soon
fug.

Who she be?

>The almighty Chicken is stepping down
Fuck you Sawbones.

atleast they aint cucking you

>mistakes
All I am seeing is past mistakes being currently rectified. Pain is coming through on his day of the rope promises. 0 tolerance for anyone, admin's metafriendos included

Deadharold?

>MrPain is a grown man
>Literally bans people for them alt-right memes

Don't forget to ask Kammerjunk who they are cuckin SJ with, or ask SJ who he is cucking Kammerjunk with

Ha, like if.

Sj is actually loyal to kammer afaik

[18:48:54]SAY: Unknown/Nigtus : Just give it a little sucky sucky
[18:49:09]WHISPER: Angelite Entyshak/Angelite191 : It's... I can't.

I doubt that, I doubt either of them are.

Screencap the logs user, do it.

SJ isn't cheating on Kammer because he's not like that
Kammer isn't cheating on SJ because she's frigid and unemotional

No, simply a non-static who is tired of seeing time and again that the same people are getting away with the same shit.

Literally every time the same club of people, carsh, sawbones, kolith etc. doing something anyone else would be getting long bans for yet they get away with it.
They all shit up the forums and the only time they put a semblance of effort into a post is when they are protecting each other, and even then it is in broken "meme English" with condescending insults sprinkled throughout.

Christ, the last guy to get Krampus'd Carsh was gleefully posting to the youtube link apparently thinking it was hilarious.
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3253&p=16737&hilit=krampus#p16745

In the same thread bones makes the following remark to the krampus'd OP
>see you ain't even understanding why people were getting pissed at you.
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3253&p=16737&hilit=krampus#p16742
Something that applies right now to Carsh and the metaclub he is in, they don't even seem to understand why people are getting pissed at them.

I am also seeing very little complaints about the day of the rope and Krampus taking it "too far" in that thread. But hold on, the moment one of their gang is on the receiving end it is time to stop memeing and complain and whinge until it gets undone, insulting Pomf in the process if need be.

Fuck all of them

You can't even make an official complaint about any of them on the forum, because it will just get dismissed and all you did was put a nice big target on your back to be grudged upon ingame. At least that used to be the case but maybe times are changing, maybe this time the ban sticks and something will be done about this club of cunts.

I'm not Julia

hay bby want some fuck?

The proof will be revealed soon.

>no smug anime face
Naomi, are you banned or did you leave?

I'm talking about the guy that just got unbanned yesterday, calm down solarious.

why not now?

I'm at work

A mixture of the two
Wasn't me. I am not involved with this at all.

They made a new ckey and play a different character after everyone realised how batshit crazy they actually were.

w h o

Bill?
UGH