Lexus IS

the Lexus IS 2014+ has depreciated well to the 18k+ range. I will get one. Ehats Veeky Forums's consensus? What's the difference the 200t 250, 300, and 350?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YllyBr_4Kxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apparently the 250 is underpowered for a V6 and the 200t is slow to accelerate from a stop.

Excellent choice. buy 250 for NA and good fuel mileage

Only the 250 is that cheap which is a shit engine. Get an older 350 or an older, manual 250.

Used to work in the shop at Lexus till last month

FUCK THE 200t IN ALL LEXUS VEHICLES. YOU THINK AN IS200t IS SLOW TO START? TRY THAT ENGINE IN A HEAVY ASS RC AND TRY NOT TO GET T-BONED LEAVING A FUCKING PARKING LOT. WHY DOES THIS ENGINE EXIST REEEEEEE

>250
Perfectly acceptable but you may find it lacking if you're used to powerful engines.

>350
Absolutely no complaints

>300
Greatest IS ever built. Get you a manual and make that 2jz what it was fucking meant to be. I fucking love this car. Just know you're buying an '04 at the absolute newest.

oh GSGOY where you at?

200t - bottoms
250 - power bottoms
300 - tops
350 - power tops

stick with a top of the line fsport
they're gud

lexus make fantastic cars
IS F is a strong contender for my next cop

OP where are you looking at? In my area (PA/ MD), I can barely find a 2011 model for $17k, most with lower miles are closer to $20k.

300h best

I remember my friend driving his grandma's 250 f-sport. With the anemic v6 and the uppgraded suspension it was absolutely impossible to drift, which is what he was obsessed with doing for some reason lol.

It was more fun taking the on ramp at full throttle

>"drifting" your grandmas $50k awd V6 toyota

>uphill on ramp merging with an is250

sounds fun only in terms of "you might die from how slow the car is"

A shame the new Lexus cars all auto

Buying a lexus just screams "I couldnt quite afford a Mercedes"

Why can't Yota/Lexus make a proper sporty car?

More like
>I don't want to deal with the "german engineering" nightmare.

Why do you think they're having BMW make their new Supra engine and had Subaru do the GT86 engine?
Toyota doesn't care anymore.

>200t
Why do people even buy these? If you want a low mpg car, get a Prius.

>250
Oh please...

>300
Alright. A good one.

>350
You are a man, if you get this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YllyBr_4Kxk

No mentions of the IS-F? Mine is perfect. Perfect in every way.

How the IS compare against the Audi A4? The Audis are consistently cheaper for the same model year and mileage and seem to drive better as well.

The reliability and insurance costs are probably in favor of the Lexus over the Audi.

I know this is only a troll post but any excuse to post the LFA....