Discuss

Discuss

Built for the chinese market

>$1 has been deposited in your account

/

>discuss-ting

Nice Hyundai you got there

I like the tires

Still front wheel drive. That's why Lincoln is dying.

It's dying because boomers are dying as they are the only ones who buy Lincolns.

>FWD luxury vehicle

Bentley should return to round headlights desu

The S600 Maybach is available in FWD option as well. The reason why FWD is sometimes joined in a luxury car is that you never get the feeling of sportiness in it. You experience a pull rather than a push.

It was only available in the first year which was 2015. Now they only sell with either RWD or AWD.

I don't understand this meme.

What is wrong with a fwd luxury vehicle again?

0 reason to buy one over a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or Lexus.

>Mercedes
Cheaper product
>Audi
Worst interior ever
>BMW
Again, terrible interior, shit back seats and stupid infotainment system

>Lexus
Decent competition

I don't get the hard on for German luxury with their stupid shifters, spaceship controls, and in the case of audi and BMW, terrible interior.

>That seat cushion fit
>Ferd build quality

>decent competition
Lmao no one who wants a lexus even knows lincoln still exists.
Lincoln makes china-tier products for retards who want leather (because luxury right?) but don't want to cough up the money for a real brand. It's the american equivalent of genesis/hyundai

Driving both the Lexus and the continental, the inside of the continental is pretty damn refined. It's sexy inside and the revel ultima sound system blows the rest of them out of the water.

Lexus has cooler gadgets in it though. I think they both ride about the same in terms of comfort, but tue continental's seats are comfier.

Veeky Forums hates it because

>MUH V8
>AMERISHIT
>FERD
>LOOKS LIKE A JAG

And well yeah, it aint an enthusiast car. It's almost like the old land yachts from days gone past. I like it and might even get one after they depreciate like a rock.

Nothing. There's just no fwd luxury cars.
Look at Lexus ES for ex. Fucking Toyota. The rest of lexuses is fine.

>>Mercedes
>Cheaper product
>>Audi
>Worst interior ever
You're full of shit.

>>Lexus
>Decent competition
If I want to buy Japanese car I will buy Toyota and the rest of money will go Vegas for a month.

I fucking love how the cupholders (or huge ass bottle holders in this case) are so fucking important for Burgers that it even has to be in luxury class car infomercial material.

America is 6 times wider than your 3rd-world country.

We drive great distances which sometimes requires staying hydrated.