What would you do if you got rich?

What would you do if you got rich?

Buy a katana. Kill a large predatory animal. Become a nigger. Typical stuff y'know.

Buy a katana pretend to be on the phone while posing with some rented furniture. Gucci gots the right idea.

Buy a katana. Run for president of the united states

Buy a katana. Wonder why I bought the katana. Then Do drugs and prostitutes until I am dead.

Buy a katana. Buy another katana. Buy all the katanas.

Buy antiquated electronics like a Motorola Dynatac and a beeper.

Also, buy an expensive bottle of liquor but drink it out of a brown paper bag like its a cheap 40oz.

1. Buy a Katana
2. Be a hippie gangsta

Buy a katana. Then buy an Ukranian bride.

buy a Katana and have a sword fight with gucci mane

>Buy a bunch of prostitutes
>hire a bunch of eastern blacksmiths
>pay blacksmiths to teach whores how to make bomb-ass katanas
>Endless supply of pussy and edge

pay the russians to take me up to the international space station, they're only asking for $8,000,000.

If I had that kind of money I would spend it on going to space in a heartbeat, it's always been a dream of mine.

Educated nigger here, I would buy a sick as mansion and build a huge library in it and read 8 hours per day.

I'd host an exclusive bilderberg-inspired meetup consisting entirely of people from Veeky Forums.

+1,000

Drugs and Pussy

Buy some clothes I want, buy a condo in NY -- because fuck you -- and invest/save the rest, living off the interest/dividends.

A condo in NYC and a Lamborghini countac

What interest? Interest rates are super low, and possibly will go negative

Buy Guwop's katana.

Sleep a lot.

Travel

Be the first person to buy a katana

Buy a katana. Buy some old ugly furniture from goodwill and a can of golden spray paint.

i would probably buy a katana desu

Buy a katana. Suck on it

use the money to make more money

it depends on how i got rich

>Make nature and ethnographic documentaries on all continents.
>Drive vintage race cars. Mainly Jags
>Pay costume designers to perfectly deck out prostitutes I hire to re-enact my teenage embarrassments, except this time I get to fuck Louise Ferryman and in the ass too
>Buy my mentor a yacht. The guy deserves it. He was widowed at 32.
>Give a fuck load to charity. But like good charities, I'll like make sure they have low overheads and it all goes to one of those loser countries
>Take the real Louise Ferryman out on a elegant date, even though the years have been really bad to her - she's only 24 and she looks like shit. But I'll still fuck her... and in the ass too
>Hire a burly black guy with a voice like silk to tell me every morning "you the real MVP"
>Buy an entire wardrobe of shirts that don't fucking crease. Just like chuck out everything and replace it all with unreasonable
>Pay a prostitute to re-enact that time I could have slept with Emily B but I ended up getting too high and forgetting how my dick worked.

Buy my moms a house and me as well and mii dad a house and a retirement option for both cos they retards

Probably become even more removed from society. The smarter you get, the richer you get, the better looking you get, just seems to become more isolating because there are fewer people to relate to. If you became rich how would your friends react? Could you do all the shit you do now? Obviously you could do a lot more different things but could you still do the same basic shit like hanging out with your friends? How would you have a relationship without wondering if the other person was only in it for the financial security?

I reckon don't change anything beyond paying off your debts and helping out your close friends and family in small ways (maybe your parents house needs a new roof or some shit), tell very few (if anyone desu).

normie

2 chicks at the same time.

Then I'd buy a katana.

Not Oxfam I hope. Those tuckers say they have 95% efficiency, buy basic understanding of economics makes you understand it's all shit after looking at their promo figures. Highest paid CEO in the biz as well.
30% tops.
On a side note, lot of sex regrets. Maybe wank less?

Probably just spend all of my time doing something with my hobbies. Occasionally do other things.
Oh and buy a katana

>Not Oxfam I hope.
Really? Gonna look into that.

>On a side note, lot of sex regrets. Maybe wank less?
Was just joking about those. the real solution is simple. Talk to women more.

Probably spend the first year buying expensive toys like katanas, sports cars and mansions, then I'd probably get bored and become a NEET Batman and use my wealth to influence society for the better