Convince me not to do it Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums. I currently have a 2016 Fiesta ST w/ recaros which i have had for over a year and have put 5000 miles on it. I do really love this car and do understand why it receives so much praise from others. However, my last car was an old NA miata that I miss dearly and with the appearance of the new Abarth 124 I am extremely tempted to go and order one.

Is this a stupid idea. I do not need a practical car, so that argument is out the window. And I do love the turbo engine in the fiesta, so I thought that the abarth would be a good option as compared to the mazda version of this platform?

Is my reasoning flawed or should I just go for it?

pics of your st?

Not the best quality, the dealer took this one when it was delivered (I custom ordered it).

I also have a BRZ, which i don't particularity like as well..

go for it user
live my dreams for me

>NA miata
>brz
>fist

all you need is a $500 ls1 and an afternoon and you're full meme op

Yeah I know, ive been lurking here for about 7 years or so... Just recently in the past 2 years acquired the means to make me memes dreams.

Follow your dreams, user. Just bee yourself!

Fiesta seems like a good deal, but I never liked hatchbacks myself, they just seem like girl cars. VW Golfs especially.

I would be dropping my current Fiesta for a 124 abarth.

Why not the BRZ?

Honestly, the lack of torque around town compared to the Fiesta is laughable.

the abarth 124 is awesome but DO NOT buy it brand new, depreciation will hit the thing like a fucking truck, you could save a ton by just waiting a year and buying it then

also by then the tuning scene will be more comfortable with it and you'll see lots of good tunes

and to put this in perspective, i forget the exact first-year depreciation value for fiats but i calculated it once and in one year a 124 abarth will go from 32k to 22k

Why not sell the BRZ for it?

Honestly ill be selling both. I just took a commission with the Navy and it would be very cumbersome to move with multiple vehicles considering I'm single.

Nice home, OP. Do you live with your parents?

Yep, until I leave in the near future.

jelly af pham, I guess that how you got your cars

>FWD
>FIAT

How did your life come to this

I mean I do pay for them, but having no real cost of living does afford me the opportunity to have the cars I love.

(Pic related, old beat miata I drove through college).

Car was thoroughly used, but It was completely reliable and a ton of fun.

(Sold it at 200K miles).

My 2012 500 abarth was at 33k syrupbucks new. got it for 9.5k.