- Scheduled to start late November
- Need to clear Orleans to participate
- Welfare 4* Jeanne D'Arc Alter Lily

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/4wt2r/
- 11/22 to 11/30
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
From Fuyuki to Camelot all main story quest AP consumption has been halved.

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/6335/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60057408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>loli welfare
REDDITORS BTFO

I atleast hope Santa Alter Lily Loli Pedo bait of 2016 atleast has a good move set

Reminder that if you're not a lolicon, you should kill yourself immediately and take your shit taste with you. This planet doesn't need such scum like you.

Xth for pedobait that makes retards forget about a month of N O T H I N G

Cirno already translated the news. Remember to change the links next time.

Reminder to spend your Quartz to roll your Semi-bait as she'll most definitely be the rate-up limited 5* in the Christmas Gacha.

We were wrong about Halloween, but my reliable sources tell me we're getting her this time.

Best boy.

You know you love her.

Xth for Best Pirates

>tfw no archer anne.

>Pedophiles have now taken over /fgog/

Enjoy prison you fuckers.

I hate this General

Where can I fight a divine Servant for the master mission?

Nobu a CUTE.

Loli is love

I want a Semiramis for Christmas

>mfw glorious Putin protects me from your burger hands and I can do as I please

This shit really makes no sense. Why not making a normal lily Jeanne? It would make way more sense.
Alter is already a bit of a stretch but alter lily is totally senseless bullshit. But hey, they had to please redditors

Omg a loli. All is forgiven!!! XDDD

Reminder that if you're like lolis or disgusting flat chest, you should kill yourself immediately and take your shit taste with you. This planet doesn't need such scum like you.

Xth for Semiramis is the next gacha servant.

G-guys, Honnouji i-is coming soon, r-right? I'm scared.

Reminder that her lack of clothes means you need to keep her warm with your body.

This shit really makes no sense. Why not make [Thing I want]? It would make way more sense.
[Thing I don't like] is already a bit of a stretch but [Thing I really don't like] is totally senseless bullshit. But hey, they had to please [Group I don't like].

Nobody gives a fuck about the worst welfare servant in the game, it's all about Loli Jeanne.

>Alter got a Lily version before vanilla did

A daughteru for christmas is fine too.

Please no. I have just spent almost all my quartz for Shirou.

>Saber Liz
>Kuro
>Jeanne Alter Lily

DFC a best. DW agrees.

So the Interlude made him the best Ruler, right? He's now a perfect 10 on the Nip List, right?

It'll be Jeanne Alter + wish on grail relating to christmas = DFC Santa

a daughteru is fine too :^)

Fuck off, Semiramis.

Holy shit, I just came here yesterday asking if there's lolis in the game, now I come back and they're adding a new one? Is she really free or am I understanding something wrong here?

Why else would they bring back Shirou now of all people? Remember when they brought Kintoki back right before the Shuten-Doji rate-up?

Semi is coming. The time is now. The wait is finally over.

Yes, she's free. You have to play and complete the event to get her though.

She's the welfare.

I never thought about that, no wonder the redditors have been so angry lately.

Reminder that in the last five months only one new servant has been permanently added to the gacha.

>Americans are up
>Contrarianism is on the rise once again

Boy oh boy it sure is fun being contrarian for the fun of it

Cool you found a way to start a pointless argument yet again Veeky Forums

You have to beat the event first, Mohammed. Then you will get the santa loli

Love myself an angry loli

There are ways and means to silence dissent.

Now we have FOUR Lolis with White hair, Nasu have a great taste in hair color.

>not liking pointless arguments
>>>/reddit/

>being assblasted over a single offhand comment
Seriously, reddit?

When is the event starting? I won't have any money for an account until al least next month, if I miss her now can I get her at another time?

>implying we don't love loli Jalter

I have now combined the character designs for Archer and Kotomine. I shall call him Shirou Amakusa

Blame Japan for being totally okay with just rolling on generic Saber face #12451351 forever. No demand for new stuff, no need, but that's what happens when you don't hold certain things to any sort of standard and your monetary contributions are unconditional.

28th

Every thread until you like it.

>make a small joke
>poster gets upset
>redirects to reddit before /pol/ as a means to hide the fact they are actual reddit

Late november. Either next week or the next one after that. No, you won't be able to get her until next year.

You should start playing now if you want to make it in time. You need to clear the second story map and have a few leveled servants to clear it.

Even if I don't give a shit about her they could have made lily Jeanne and it would have sense. But loli alter is totally fucking retarded

I'm thinking Babylon is going to have a shitload of new ones if it's double the size of Camelot.

Everything is "reddit" or if shitposters want it to be. It's basically how you say "I am shitposting, I will continue to shitpost and reply to anything you say with further shitposts because I am a waste of life that doesn't know how to converse with other people and think I'm being funny, clever and fitting in"

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLxUVACQF0

Reminder that everything I don't like is reddit.

Late November could be tomorrow.

>grey
>good
meanwhile still no pure aryen loli like manaka

It's late November, so it's either this weekend or the 30th.

>he doesn't like lolitas

All the truly cool people love mind numbing fake arguments though apparently.

Start playing now, you don't need to buy an account man. If you're going to put money into an account at least put it towards buying the ingame currency so you can jew it out during the end of the year guaranteed 5* servant whalefest.

>lolitas

reported to the FBI you sick fuck.

>This thread

Fuck it I'll just make my own account. I was looking at the wiki yesterday and it looks like I missed lots of lolis already. Thanks for the info guys.

These are most likely all the same shitposter

> The limited 5* is Santa Jannu.

How would that make you feel?

Adding samefag to list

>How do you do fellow 4channers

How can you not afford a 5 dollar account on tieba? or yahoo jp?

Senpai, your login bonus is ready.

>don't have to roll
Feels good.

She's cute and deserves to be protected. My only complaint is that she's not going to be an Avenger.

Sure, she might be our first long-awaited welfare Lancer, but a funny thing happened while I was waiting on a welfare Lancer-

I wound up with Scathach, Tamamo, Kiyohime, and Lancer Alter all on one account.

I only have Vlad and the Cu brothers, so as long as she's AOE I'll be happy to have a new Lancer.

the Reddit thread slowed down, where do you guys go for your JSalter pics?

Is erect a feeling?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60057408

Twitter reddit and funnyjunk

I know the feeling. I rolled Karna, Fionn, every Cu Lancer, and I rolled Vlad last night. When that silver card turned gold, I was really hoping for another Karna.

I don't know why people use these shitty abbreviations. They sound terrible and more like an insult to the character(assuming you actually like them).

My Babylon quartz stash is safe.

I only have Cu and Liz, I'm dying for a welfare Lancer.

harrrrd

Oh, and Kiyohime. Lancers are my favorite class, but I hardly ever get to use them all.

>people are actually using JSalter

there's one shitty trend I've started at least

>> The limited 5* is Gillebenezer de Scrooge.
How would that make you feel?

>no horse or pig
It's shit

Well, my other account has Vanilla Arturia Lancer and a Grail Ascended Proto-Cu because I like him and a Max Fou'd Deermud as my Lancer roster. So I could stand some reinforcement in that depth chart.

Who else here /Buster/?

What would Bryn think of Loli Jeanne Alter?

>JSalter
Fuck off.

She has no reason to give a shit.

why does she wear the exposed bra?

>one person
anyone who isn't retarded is calling her loli-tan or loli Jalter

for me

dude suki kirai lmao