Tires for autocross?

Anyone on here actually drive autocross? Just looking for tire recommendations/impressions.

c'mon, know at least some of you guys run autox. What's the hot tire in your town?

What class do you race in?

RE71R
RS3
Rival S
A7

>Stock BNR32
What a shit

Get out bus rider

Excuse you

Haven't had the car long enough to change much. It's got coilovers, exhaust, and a rebuilt RB with a fresh pump so I'm happy for now. Pics of yours?

That's even more embarrassing. Why would a GTR owner shit talk another fellow GTR owner? Just makes you look like a douche

I'm not OP BTW

i thought you were going to sell your rx7

Oh okay cool. Was hoping you'd change stuff. Looks like a clean car though.

I see a lot of R32 owners saying they want to keep it as stock as possible, but man they are dookie when stock. Mine's out getting the head refreshed and Tomei cams dropped in, then dyno tuning it, looking for ~425hp.

Nothing wrong with a little jabbing, m8, and I wasn't calling his car a piece of shit I meant stock GTRs are shit. They need sick mawds

Federal 595s

It is sold, sort of. So is the Laurel actually.

Getting two R32 GTS-t's out of it and have buyers lined up for them already.

i envy your life

Don't.

The dream is coming to an end in like two months. Then me and the GT-R are packing up and coming to the US.

I just have one thing left I want to do before I leave, and that's go to the Autumn Drift Matsuri in two weeks.

What'dyou consider the weakest point of the R32?

Turbos, Oil pump, Suspension, and HICAS are all garbage. It's worth upgrading to a digital G-Sensor as well.

not the guy you referenced but id say suspension/tire setup would make the biggest difference, everything powertrain is better left to the engigods

Turbos are stocks rebuilt w/ steel wheels running 1 bar, new pump with a mated crank collar went in, car's on coil overs (still stock sways), and HICAS has been deleted.

Just funny you assume it's stock because it's not on SL's...

Yeah had nothing to do with that body roll

Feel like you're being a bit critical here

Or maybe sarcastic?

This
was a joke, not a dick.

Heh autocross.