Toyota

>Toyota
>Quality
youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaYFLb8WMGM
youtu.be/8Fs5M8GuvcU
youtube.com/watch?v=rraeBET1gm8
news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/oh-what-a-feeling-video-shows-toyota-hilux-nearly-rollover-in-simple-swerve-test-at-60kmh/news-story/4b6db8dea2f9531840b82568d28d15ec
youtube.com/watch?v=HubZ2cABBfU
youtube.com/watch?v=MQm5BnhTBEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't live in an area with mooses.

I live in an area filled with men armed with weapons from America, terrorizing and invading my homeland.

The hilux is the right truck for me. Alla-...God told me so.

toyota makes econoboxes

if it's not an econbox and it has a toyota badge it's definitely not the best in its class, and might actually just be an econobox posing as something else

>America

You mean Israel's North American colony.

cant you just change tyres and shit and itll be fine

no they tried 17" and it wasnt as bad but i can confirm hilxus and prados (same chassis) are tippy as fuck

as a xj owner with death wobble i am yet to fix this video scares me

Wtf. I'd even say Toyota is more of a truck brand.

The Land Cruiser and the 4runner are some of the best trucks on earth.

they used to be

had a 2008 prado that had all sorts of weird issues and electronics failiure

this is 2016 though

Toyota trucks have always been tippy

Also had a look at a fully loaded hilux and the stock suspention kept buckling when i had a local bloke come out to do my windscreen

Absolutely ratshit quality he even had it underloaded below max weight capacity and rear springs kept bending.

Toyota post 2008 is absolute trash

>rims

Muslims go and stay go

The hilux has been one of the best trucks ever made up until this version, certainly the most reliable. In Australia every second tradesman drives one, in third world countries they barely drive anything else.

>mfw I showed this vid to my boss who just bought one of these a month ago

Something fishy going on here, it looks like the driver is trying harder to flip the hilux than the other vehicles

i'll flip u on ur belly in a sec frig hole

It's a hi lux, you hit the moose and keep going.

>tfw 2010 and load 3600lb digger on full size trailer and it does fine

Guess my truck is shit tho

Doctor, my truck tries to flip when I do this.

Then don't do that.

>Jeep
>Quality

Most american cars would perform similarly in this test, they dont know how to make cars.

it's a feature.
you're driving it wrong.

>bicycle helmet
hahahahahahaha

>anything from area-near-china
>quality

as if this was breaking news

>>Jeep
>>Quality
who would imply such shit

>inventing arbitrary standards of quality for products outside of actual standard and intended use

this circular saw doesn't pass the 'run over by a tow truck' challenge!

this toothbrush doesn't pass the 'dipped in hydrochloric acid' challenge!

this lego set doesn't pass the 'successfully inserted and removed from my anus without lube' challenge!

i mean, all of the above COULD HAPPEN!!!!

This so much.

I don't know why people even take this Swedish cuck seriously.

The Hilux even got a 5 star ancap rating

All of those perfectly comparable to a car avoiding a head on collision in reasonable speeds

>itt assmad toyota and euro fags

>doesn't post the newer one

Typical assmad Toyota fangirls trying to divert attention from the failure known as the Hilux

youtu.be/8Fs5M8GuvcU

Its relevant for those of us who live in areas with large moose populations

youtube.com/watch?v=rraeBET1gm8

The danger is the biggest during fall, when the hunting season is in full swing and the moose are moving a lot

I like my rav4. It's a hot hatch posing as an suv.
But it can go through foot thick snow like a boss.

>foot thick snow

Yeah, very impressive...

It is considering I went the same way back through loose snow in an ATV and the belts overheated and had to get changed

what if there are more moose on both lanes on the road?

why are car manufacturers responsible for the irresponsible driving habits of people who live under very specific conditions?

if you know there are moose walking around hows about you build the roads different / keep them off the roads / teach different driving techniques?

why is toyota in charge of making it so you can drive 50mph in the pitch black darkness and tokyo drift around giant wild animals? slow the fuck down. buy a spotlight. put some kind of anti-moose guards on the sides of the roads. give the moose some kind of overpass for crossing.

this is like Hawaiians requiring manufactures to volcano-proof cars

yeah but since all the other brand succeed
it's a feature toyota should have just to match the other

I wonder what would happen if it used better tires.

>build the roads different
Like what? All roads on 5m tall stilts or tunnels and only accessible by elevators?
>keep them off the roads
We have fences, but they're about as good as trapping moose on the road as they are keeping them out
>teach different driving techniques
Kids these days just don't want to learn bunny hopping over moose

Don't let me catch you slippin' Mohammad

toyota fags are here defending it don't you have some anime cartoons to catch up on

>build roads different or make anti-moose stuff
I'll get right onto that, we'll make a quick estimate of the cost. I'm sure it'll be cheap

Its not their "responsibility" per se, but its good consumer advice to people who live in areas like these. Nobody says that they HAVE to make their cars able to do that test perfectly, but it sure as hell doesn't make them less attractive by making them that way

People do take care, they really do - but you also cannot slow completely down and go super slow just because there MIGHT be a moose.
Staying alert, good tires and good lights are key elements to avoiding a crash with these things, and having a car that won't roll when trying to avoid one doesn't hurt

>toyota in charge of quality

oh look, the Nissan is better than the Toyota again.

Navara > Hilux
Patrol > Land Cruiser

Nigger the speed is posted at the bottom, all trucks that were shown besides the hilux were going 40mph+

In my part of Australia, Kangaroos jump out in front if you at an alarming rate. I'd say this test is extremely fuckin relevant, mate.

Plus in town there's always the threat of sproggies running out on the road while their fat shit of a parent screams no johnny no

> inb4 run the cunts over

This is the difference in ground clearance between current and old terrorist hilux - both stock.

They had to totally cripple offroad capabilities on newer models in order to protect stupid people from themselves and it's still not enough but will have to make it sit even lower than that.

When did Australians went soft?

When the government started putting airbags in all types of vehicles. If you hit a fuckin roo the cunts go off and your car goes nowhere. In the middle of nowhere. And u get raped by poofter hillybilly cunts

Muh safety

Hur durrrr why doesn't the best off-road ute handle like a race car

>getting a hilux

the Hilux has always been shit. for some reason though, Veeky Forums sucks that Toyota dick. why do we have such a big fanbase for such a shit make

>pickup
who cares besides rednecks and terrorist?
those swedes ride bicycles anyway.

>ute

Shut up, wog

What's the differemce between this Hilux and a Tundra?
I have a Tundra. I put the TRD sway bar on it which should help prevent roll-overs I think.

>swerving for a moose
just speed up

Ah right, the fabled acceleration of the Toyota HiLux

swedes can't do such modifications.

it's meese

why would you swerve and then swerve back to your original lane?
if you can see oncoming vehicle wouldn't it be wiser just to hit the moose than risk a head on collision?

The moose is a head on collision, except instead of hitting the crumple zone of your car it goes straight through the windshield

Pull the fuse ya facken wanka

Moose are fucking tall and fucking heavy - you dont want to crash into one. Its not a deer, its not a bear; its perhaps the worst animal you could ever crash into

>erratic swerving at speed can cause an accident

who knew

you still die m8

You seem mentally challenged.

someone gets it

>mfw i made this thread
>mfw all the toyocucks defend it
Why?

You can clearly see its unstable as fuck

Its not a fucking troop carrier its a regular tradie spec ute thats bog stock it shouldnt need fucking mods to not flip over from the factory.

Apparently the flagship model is even worse than the standard models because of stiffer suspention and bigger more grippier wheels

Even the mainstream media is aware of it ffs

i dont usually link murdoch crap but this article isnt horrific

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/oh-what-a-feeling-video-shows-toyota-hilux-nearly-rollover-in-simple-swerve-test-at-60kmh/news-story/4b6db8dea2f9531840b82568d28d15ec

>Every other ute tested at the same or higher speeds passed the test.
The magazine exposed the same flaw in the previous generation Toyota HiLux in 2007.
When a Mercedes failed this test in the 1990s it was withdrawn from sale until a fix could be established.

Funny how even the shitty dodge did absolutely fine

I'm not the one baited into believing a click b8 video, so no.

hell my fucking XJ does better than this and its a flip magnet

:THEORY:
That YT comment might be right, Isis tend to buy a bunch of Toyota pickups, this could of been done intentionally by Toyota so when isis do hard maneuvers like this they can potentially flip on the side with their heavy gun mounted on the roof.

Great moves Toyota.

Fucking tripfag the magazine has been doing these tests for decades shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about
So by proxy isis is allah ackbaring toyotas to make them roll and kill people?

>What a Feeling
>Rollover
youtube.com/watch?v=HubZ2cABBfU

And? there's so many variables at play this is hardly a controlled test, look at the steering angle ffs. it a click b8 fake scenario video for retards to be worried about.

>hardly a controlled test
Nigga are you blind?

They have a set speed and controlled conditions.

Stop grasping at straws face it the hilux is fucking shit dangerous cuckute

Explains why NT SA and QLD faggots by them by the bucketload because cashed up farmers dont know any better.

God forbid you have to swerve around a obstacle on tarmac like a fucking cow, roo or something else.

Slight variance in throttle, breaking or steering can easily manipulate these test. You can't perform a true controlled test with a human driver.
stop being so gullible.

>clutching at straws this hard
Oh yeah its not like they where able to replicate it without even trying.

Fuck off you poofta its hilarious enough every hilux does it let alone brand new ones.

I could've easily navigated that course without crashing.

>forbid you have to swerve
It's a truck, if you lived in burgerlandia you'd understand you don't swerve you hit the fucking cow or moose or prius. It's why everyone here has gigantic ranch guard bumpers.

Aww she's giving it a hug

You do realize even if you have a massive bullbar a big cow or even a bunch of roos will absolutely fuck it up right?

Then theres possible chassis damage, replacing windscreen if the fuckers fly over the roof tonnes of shit can happen a bullbar isnt a catch all cure for roadkill mate

t. aussie

Alrite then go take a video faggot

You can keep the ZD30 as far away from my 1VD as you can, you gargantuan faggot.

GQ was godlike and I still miss mine, GU up to series 2 was passable. Everything now is ZD30 bullshit with blistering dashboards, the vaguest of vague slushbox and difflock dashpots made of fucking cheese.

D40 Navara is a piece of fucking shit. Australia's most popular tradie...... sure, the Nissan minimum trade-in was higher than the competitors and the base RX D40 could be sold for less than a petrol Triton. High quantities
of shit is still shit, just lots of it. Did two years with a D40, never buying a Nissan again in my life. And I was a hardcore Patrol guy.

Sure, with your microwave powered steam machine.

Neck yourself cunt.

You obviously don't know how big moose are

Cunt doesn't know what oncoming traffic is

fuck off kaffir. cars are the one thing that aren't haram. you sure as fuck aren't going to take that from us

On coming traffic is safer head on that a moose, you retard.

A moose height makes it fly past all the crumble zones and right in your fucking face, not that there is anything in your head to begin with if you don't realize this.

>Toyota Internet Defense Force
I guess every board needs a villain :

>toyota marketing to arabs wanting to go full halal on the outbacks of dubai

whats wrong with this?

Toyota cars are reliable because they're old technology. This is one of the many results of that.

I'm gonna just end this with one nice toyo truck.

everything but the box holds up on 3rd gen, cab holds up but the floorboard because its Japanese metal, they were shipped from Japan as cab n chassis and the box is shitty American metal so it rusts out. the box on mine literally fell off years back

otherwise after welding some frame and new floorboards shes still good

or you could just make a car that's not fucking garbage?

haha so why is it proven that any vehicles made in the USA have absolutely shit build quality if they were made Monday or Friday, yet Japanese cars have straight high build quality week through?

i was a mechanic for years and have been around town, drove me out of the bush on 3 cylinders on a warped head and blown transmission and ive got a 1979 Supra in my garage factory original besides battery, tires, and 2 injectors that still runs at 220k. Toyota is still one of the best manufacturers on earth, they didnt get shitty after the early 2000's like Nissan. only thing Toyota fucked up on was agreeing to work on the GT86 with Subaru and having their shitty boxer engine in it

Who fucking gives a shit.
Plastic SUV's that don't flip fucking suck.
I'd rather risk my life to a moose than live like a cuck.

They're all gone be like that because of safety regulations.

Just look at average american truck, tiny tires, ride height of an Subaru, suspension travel of normal road car.

It may fail the moose test, but it will be running in 5 to 10 years, unlike the rest of those trucks it showed.

it's a feature.
youtube.com/watch?v=MQm5BnhTBEQ