COUNTRY FOR LESS THAN 40 YEARS

>COUNTRY FOR LESS THAN 40 YEARS
>STARTS A WORLD WAR
are GERMans violence-loving apes by nature?

wow great thread OP

Germans have a long history of doing some cool shit for a period of time and then trying to murder all of their neighbors. Then they get smacked down and do some more cool shit until they go crazy again.

It's a weird phenomena.

>eVERYTHING IS POL XdddddddDDDDDD
Both you and OP could stop shitting this board up.

quality post

m8 germany was founded at the cafuffle of teutoberg

So many european countries had colonies, so they could produce cheap products using cheap raw materials and cheap labour, meanwhile Germany had no colonies so they had to compete against a basically a bunch of China's.
Of course they would go to war kek.

German Empire existed for 47 years and lasted longer than both French empires combined. This whole "HRE not a country" thing is just a meme.

Germany kept peace in Europe for the most prosperous half century ever while frenchapes caused war non stopped and ruined the prosperous period by starting the first world war. Practically every war is started by Frogs and Bongs.

I agree about Anglos shitting up the continent.

BUT
>Germany kept peace in Europe for the most prosperous half century
LMAO

I mean, I'm sure there are lots of people here from pol but I can't get how this could be pol bait

t. germanboo

Nice /pol/ pic, German cuck
But Germany is being cucked by non-whites at a faster rate than any other Western country since the refugee crisis

Every letter of this is bait.

Are you really trying to make "blacked" jokes while defending the German Empire, a country well known for it's 3/4th black army?

Hes not completely wrong. Germany under Bismarck kept peace in Europe, unless pretty much every other major European power. Then Willy came and ruined everything...

Bismarck was arguably the most important person in Europe from post unification to his ousting. He kept the peace for decades and only with him gone did Germany (and everyone else) begin to adopt more bellicose attitudes.

>Germany under Bismarck kept peace in Europe,
Yes, GERMANY under Bismarck. PRUSSIA under Bismarck, on the other hand...

>everything I don't like is /pol/

At least the French have actually won a war before unlike the Germans who haven't won a war since Germany came into existence in 1871.

>Mehmet being butthurt at niggers impregnating Arab women

Everyone is trying to catch up to France in terms of being cucked at this point. It took Germans three generations of enemy occupation and propaganda to brainwash them into suicide, yet the French are as arrogant as ever and will be remembered for putting up no fight when they were colonized by their colonies and just let it happen.

Well, at least France and Britain colonized by their former colonies
Meanwhile Germany and Sweden are getting colonized by shitholes they've zero relation to because their leaders are gigantic kekolds

The USA has been involved in war since virtually its inception.

>not even a country yet
>starts are war with their own motherland

wtf is wrong with these people?

Maybe they are cheering a rugby game...?

success breeds jealousy

But no wars that killed WHITE people, unlike the German who slaughtered millions of whites

Just hide the thread.

>American civil war
>no whites involved

>British, not white people.
Well, it make sense.