/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread NEWS
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/11/atelier-firis-ps4-ps-vita-launches-spring-2017-west-pc-version-announced
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anal with Makoto

NEETS should not have internet access.

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST DAMN LISTEN YOU CUNT I AM YOUR HELL .YOU GOD FUCKER LISTEN BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THIS GOD DAMN SCREEN AND TACKLE YOUR ASS INTO THE FLOOR BEATING YOUR ASS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY AND THEN FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS A FUCKING ROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER UNTIL YOUR ASS BLEEDS LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH .I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE CUNT I WILL FUCKING GET A FUCKING IRON BAT AND WHACK YOUR SORRY UGLY INTERNET WARRIOR AND INTERNET PUSSY ASS ALL OVER THE FUCKING DAMN PLACE YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND THEN I WILL KEEP SWINGING AT YOUR DAMN BITCH ASS CUNT ASS SELF UNTIL YOU SWELL LIKE A GROUP OF FUCKING RED BUBBLES YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED HELL YOU DAMN CUNT BITCH.I AM NOT DONE STILL YOU BITCH ASS,I WILL HANG YOUR SWOLLEN RED ASS AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH TWO BASEBALL BATS VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVELY YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER SHIT BITCH AND THEN I WILL STAB A FUCKING KATANA STRAIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THEN FUCKING SILCE YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL YOU FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AT THE DAMN TIME.I WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL PAIN AND MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER YOU DAMN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BAG.AFTER THEY I WILL LIGHT SOME BULLETS IN YOU YOU CUNT ,GRENADE YOUR PLACE ,AND BLAST YOU WITH A SHOTGUN YOU SHIT BAG.I WILL FUCKING LIGHT YOU UP WITH BULLETS,GRENADE YOUR FUCKING PLACE,AND THEN TIE YOU DOWN,KICK YOU INTO THE AIR AND PULL MY BIG ASS MINIGUN AND LIGHT A HELL STORM OF FUCKING BIG ASS BULLETS IN YOUR DAMN SORRY ASS YOU INTERNET SHIT.I GIVE YOU MY WORD ,BUT I AM STILL NOT DONE.I WILL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOUR CORPSE AND CELEBRATE AND THEN SEND YOU INTO LAVA AND MELT YOU YOU CUNT,I WILL GIVE JESUS AND SATAN A MESSAGE TO REVIVE YOU SO I CAN DO THIS AGAIN,WHEN YOU DIE A SECOND TIME,I WILL NOTIFY SATAN TO GIVE FOUR TIMES WORSE DAMAGE AND SUFFERING.I WILL MAKE HIM CUT GOUR ASS UP AND BURY YOU IN ANTS. I HOPE U GET HELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE

Damn, they caught me...

Best couple

>thread image is the artbook cover
>artbook release date still isn't listed in the OP

12/26. Soon.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>implying people read the op

I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro. I hate Goro.

Judging by your typing style and choice of vocabulary, I can pinpoint your posts and you are really shitting up the thread. Fuck off.

I-I-I-It's not l-like I l-like y-you o-or anything... B-baka!

No

Judging by your typing style and choice of vocabulary, I can pinpoint your posts and you are really shitting up the thread. Fuck off.

Why in SWEET FUCK are you remotely personally offended by a mere throwaway hypothetical situation I proposed?
What exactly is your malfunction here?
What the fuck is wrong with you? How on earth have you managed to take an innocent passing comment and completely spin it into a massive strawman and get personal over it? Just how fucking insecure are you? Jesus, get a fucking grip.

Tomoe! Use God Hand!

gematsu.com/2016/11/atelier-firis-ps4-ps-vita-launches-spring-2017-west-pc-version-announced

Even fucking Atelier is making his way to the PC/STEAM, Persona 5 is the next one in the line. Just you wait, fucking pathetic sonyggers.

Why in SWEET FUCK are you remotely personally offended by a mere throwaway hypothetical situation I proposed?
What exactly is your malfunction here?
What the fuck is wrong with you? How on earth have you managed to take an innocent passing comment and completely spin it into a massive strawman and get personal over it? Just how fucking insecure are you? Jesus, get a fucking grip.

Oh look, you can see Miku in that picture, another PlayStation exclusive you'll never get to play on PC.

So we are just getting all the cancer out of the way first right?

What the fuck is going on /pg/.

Here's my mousepad that I use while emulating Personas 1-4 at 1080p for FREE! And I'll use it while playing Persona 5 at 4K 60 FPS! Oh, fuck Atlus for not giving it to us the same day as console kiddies, I'm pirating it to make a point!

is summoning reaper in p5 as tiring as in p4 ?

I want to fuck Umaru

A brand new wave of shitposting

Same as P3, just idle in Mementos for a while and he'll come to get you

I want all the shitposters to leave or else this boy is going to get even more hurt.

Muh poor boy

Is he "our guy"?

I want you to keep hurting that boy (female) though

With even Atelier coming to PC, Persona 5 is just a matter of time at this point.

He's a big guy

4U!!!!!

Umaru shut the fuck up its not happenning

Is it really a bruise on his neck or a hickey?

Meme magic is powerful bother. UMR-chan shall grant our wish!

Who leaves hickeys on people's faces?

Me
Want me to give you one to bby?

>Is it really a bruise on his neck
>a bruise on his neck
>on his neck
>neck

How can you post on /pg/ when you are clearly blind

>mfw drinking filthy and pathetic sonyggers scum tears when the inevitable PC/STEAM port of Persona 5 gets announced

that is his neck

>/v/ use to much bandwidth, must go
>Veeky Forums is only game board now
What is /pg/'s reaction?

But that implies the other bruises are hickeys, too.

More like drinking their cum you dirty slut

I like that.

This is your queen now /pg/!

t. Hardin

>Sonygger's reaction when Hardin announces PC/STEAM port on livestream

muh dick

You are trying way to hard UMR is not happening

>optimal pair

>replying
He's just trying to meme it into existence leave him alone

Why sonyggers are so fucking pathetic and always act like a game getting a PC port is a bad thing? A PC port means that more people will be able to enjoy the same game as you, but of course at better settings such as better resolution (4k) and higher framerate (60fps), not to mention mods support, sales and Gaben

idiot
we didn't "meme" dual audio into existence
we got it by spamming atlus usa's inbox
if he wants a pc port he better start writing emails

Tell Gaben to move his fat ass and greenlight Left 4 Dead 3 already Dumbaru

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

I'll meme you out of existence

Because Sonyggers are literally children. They can't afford a high end PC and believe their shitty, cheap box is the only platform worthy of games.

I still laugh and cringe when I think about the audio version of this

I'm sorry I didn't mean it!

>Anne is canon!
But with who?

>all these sonyggers in denial since Persona 5 coming to PC is pretty much inevitable at this point

No wonder you guys are the laughing stock of the whole gaming industry.

man this thread is so much better than usual /pg/
I fucking love it

That was my last one, seems you are on your own now.

God damn the umarufag is acting worse than usual today. What's up with him?

Hey /pg/, I ordered the artbook. I was wondering who else on /pg/ already bought it or was planning to? I'm going to scan/take as many pics as I can/scan, and I thought maybe we could share out the task so that one person doesn't have to scan the whole 512 pages?

Fortuna.

About anything, really.

Keep crying, sonygger scum, your tears will not change the fact that Persona 5 will be ported to PC and run at 4k resolution and 60fps

I have it preordered, but between the usual shipping times and the release date it might not get here for a week or two.

I'm more interested in new info than artwork, so I'll probably focus mostly on character profiles and the like if nobody's scanned those by then.

How do we make /pg/ great again?

Amazon JP had only one shipping option without even giving me a rough estimate of the time it would take, I hope it won't take too long.

Persona 5 PC port

Voting for shidou and using the power of meme magic so he can become prime minister

I preordered it too. Is the OP pic the clear file or the artbook's cover? Because I kinda wanted to order from ebten but proxying that thing was more expensive than just ordering from amazon.
I can't scan unfortunately, but I could take pictures. My main focus is Goro/Anne/Haru
and maybe Lavenza/Twins if there's any.
Amazon JP said (at least for me) it should be arriving from Dec 30 to Jan 2.

Post Tae

Amazon Japan's international shipping is usually pretty fast (I've had orders arrive within 1-3 days before, though the average is more like a week).

What might be a problem is your country's customs office (normally the import fees deposit should cover this, but sometimes they'll hold your shipment for a while anyway) and how busy your local post services are, since that can cause delays especially with the book's release so close to Christmas.

Wall the general and make Hiro pay for it.

Tae looks like the sort of girl that would just be gross to touch. Not even sweaty like how people kept pushing for Futaba, but just grimy and like garbage.

She would probably wash herself more frequently than Futaba, but she would also get more dirty. How dirty can you get sitting around playing video games all day unless you can't be bothered to go to the bathroom, or have some severe sweating problem?

Tae would probably think nothing of skipping a shower for a few days or just passing out at the office when she gets tired. She looks like someone who would like to party, so going out to a bar or club would just inundate her in the scent of liquor and cigarettes, not to mention any dancing activity. And of course, instead of properly wearing normal clothes under her jacket, it's just a short dress. Whatever grime is worked into her skin will just transfer to that once clean jacket, which probably hasn't been washed in a very long time.

Her skin would be sticky like a controller or mouse that's quite old, well-used, and never washed. If you tried to drag your nail across it, there would be much more resistance than what would be expected. Her hair is perfect for a lazy lifestyle, since even if it was severely tousled from sleeping on it, it wouldn't be noticeable.

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

i have Persona 5 news

It's the artbook cover, but IIRC you get a clear file version of it if you buy from Ebten too.

My copy's estimated to arrive between 12/30 and 1/1, but it'll probably depend mostly on the local postal services (which tend to be slow as shit around and after Christmas).

OP pic is the cover of the artbook and I believe it is also a clear file if you order it from Ebten.

I'll probably snap some pictures as soon as possible, and when the dust settles down, properly scan it.

Does Amazon JP use EMS? I've always had my orders travel as fast as lightning when I chose EMS so that would be great (though the shipping fees seemed quite low to me if it was EMS). I never had any significant problems with my country's customs before (I'm from Europe by the way) so we'll see.

who is the traitor

Tell us my man

Does Futaba have a dick or not.

futaba is a futanari

I think Amazon JP normally uses DHL Express. They're usually pretty quick, it's the local postal services and customs offices that can cause delays (at least in my experience).

It depends what day it is

>8

wait

isn't futaba the hermit

>Goro was using his cellphone before Sae arrived

Do you think he was checking the Otherworld navi app or was he just playing some random games while waiting for Sae

He was probably checking out her nudes

I just checked my mail and it actually gave me an estimation, between 12/30 and 1/1 too.

>I read it everyday to see if they're is new info.

>tfw I'll never see nudes of my hot boss

Wasn't the berserk incident with the train pretty shortly before that scene?

he had just come back from the other world after killing the train driver dude