You can't see it
It's electric!
You gotta feel it
It's electric!
Ooh, it's shakin'
It's electric!

tesla is gay, my 6 says so

It's a marketing project.

Implying anything sales related is a marketing project.

It'll reestablish the Big 3 within 10 years. Chevy and Ford are already shaking. Veeky Forums is too autistic to admit it but electric is the future, for better or worse. People now are just waiting for the technology to catch up.

Some neoliberal douche will write a book about how they killed the electric car in 20 years.

chekd

Lol no, solar is the future you chink leetium miner. Do you know how solar cars work? Potato absorb solar energy and grow, then you harvest it, make hooch and mix it with gasoline.

>what is efficiency?

They're gonna go bottom up when the renewable energy fad dies out.

They just figured out how to turn CO2 back into alcohol which can then be burned in engines to make more CO2 which can then be turned into more alcohol
>tfw electric died before it even got started
>tfw the ozone layer is gonna be healed by making combustible fuel

Just made a 1k mile round trip from Chicago to northern Wisconsin.

Couldn't do it in a Tesla and, therefore, they are shit to me.

These Sytems can´t get efficient enough to make any sence at all since internal combustion Engines are inefficient as fuck, even a econobox engine doesn´t exeed 20% on average and the process of getting ethanol out of CO2 isn´t efficient either.

Their going to go tits up when this "35K" car actually needs to be sold for 60K and they either get sued into oblivion when they don't have the cash to pay back people who want their deposit back or they'll have to eat a lot of losses to make it happen.

Either way, IF they deliver these new cars some time soon, assuming Musk doesn't realize his mistake and shutter the company, it will be the death of them and electric cars as we know it.

I think their Twingo is quite neat

>overpriced
>""""""performance""""""
>overheat after 1 launch, rip power
>interior from 90s pontiac
>batteries will shit out and cost a fortune
>might as well have been designed by helen keller
>literally a meme for rich faggots that are too big of pussies to buy an m5, rs7, s63, etc

the fact that tesla is successful just goes to show you that a lot of people that make good money are window-licker tier fucking retarded.

>pic related is g.o.a.t

Your spelling and grammar are fucking atrocious and you think I'm gonna trust you on any of this shit?
The conversion rate of CO2 to ethanol has 60% success, and what they don't convert remains in the air for next time. It doesn't have to be perfect. And it is done at a facility which then exports the resulting alcohol, it's not something that would be IN a car you stupid motherfucker. It can be as scaled up as they want.

They figured this over 10k years ago, read:

Sorry, im german.
You would need enormous amounts of energy to create a low amount of fuel while you would waste more than 80% in the engine as heat.

ripped off toyota's logo

I know they're going after the top-end of cars because they don't have the economy of scale to compete yet, but damn it I want a Miata with an electric motor. Give me something small, cheap, and tossable with a torque curve like Ayers Rock, please.

Theyre fine, friends of mine work at the factory.

Tesla drivers are a different story though. I live in the Bay Area so plenty on the road out here.
Atleast 1/2 of the owners are quickly becoming the new asshole/douche drivers outdoing BMW and Honda boy racers.
Its ALWAYS a middle-aged white person too.

Is it safe to say that I have a love/hate relationship with this company?

checking dubs, and checking e39

You got it right boy-o

battery powered cars are a stupid idea

I love them for how mad they make some of the car autists here.

Especialy these
>muh displacement, accelration matters
autists.

They make fantastic appliances for city driving. Good 0-60 times, no fuel costs, etc. The ones with the fake grille look alright too.

But that's about it.

>muh autopirates
>muh speed limit you don't have to go faster than it can accelerate

>marketing project
>company has no marketing team and doesn't advertise

>muh speed limit you don't have to go faster than it can accelerate
What do you mean by this? The dual motor cars do 155mph. Is that too slow?

yes just like hp/l top speed is a very important metric.

Perpetual energy is a meme