Brit/o/ a best regional Veeky Forums

Brit/o/ a best regional Veeky Forums

They made 4 door alpines?

OP can't into English.
He's probably a Paki cunt.

My grand dad had a gold one of those, apparently he wanted something fancier than the standard commodores that were everywhere. I think it broke a lot, though.

what a sick car

Brit/o/ is dead

Brit/o/ is a bunch of pakis and weeaboos with shitty corsas

We used to make pretty gud cars, but my MG is by far the least reliable car I've ever owned, and I used to DD a crash salvaged BMW

>being a car guy in the uk
>getting skullfucked by insurance
>getting skullfucked by car tax
rather not desu senpai

On the bright side used cars are some of the cheapest in the world, and it's rare to get a really fucked one thanks to the MOT system

No corsa in the whole of Brit/o/ except for Rob's second car

Nah senpai.
You only get fucked if you're under 25 and/or live in a crime ridden shit hole.
I think that's pretty standard for car insurance world wide.

Is insurance that horrible here in the UK?
I am 22, and I have recently moved here from 'murricastan and plan to buy something like a (hopefully not completely fucked) diesel A4 for about £2000-3000.
My insurance back in 'murrica was about US$2400 (£1800?) a year. (Previously owned a Subaru Forester 2.5 in a snowy snowy region)

>tfw Veeky Forums will never get mods and clear out the chatroom spam

>My insurance back in 'murrica was about US$2400 (£1800?) a year.
wew
never paid much more than half that here in the UK. and muricans usually go on about how insurance there is low

is brit/o/ still alive?

Yeah most young people (16-25) in the US rely on their family's insurance policy, which will definitely make their rate go low especially when their parents are loyal to the insurance company for many years as well as have high credit score. I am pretty much a family-less guy whose entire family is in South Korea.

>I used to DD a crash salvaged BMW
MADMAN

We're alive. We've had two meets this year but >cold and >distance makes it hard to meet up much more than that. One guy keeps turning up in a rusty 1.3 Starlet

Brit/o/ lives!

It may be rusty but at least it's not a bright yellow Triumph Justy

>triggered homo
So what else is new?

>Implying i'm the Rustlet driver

OBJECTION!

Loz af

"i wanted a cool BMW but didn't have enough money left after my wife made me buy an E63 AMG for our black bull, so this was the best i could get"

Well my wifes twin girls love it so fite me irl

Based Loz

>it's an "I can't write a sentence without forgetting I'm not on /pol/" episode

>featuring recurring antagonist Cucky the Cuck, who got lost on his way to reddit again

There's a distinct lack of Micra posting in this thread.

Therefore, Starlets > Micra's

YOUMOTHERFUCKERYOUTAKETHATBACK

>tfw victoria canada Veeky Forums literally doesn't exist
I just want someone to teach me manual so I can stop being a bus rider

I had a diesel MG ZS. The engine was great but the interior was the cheapest shit I've ever come across. The headliner was sagging and I couldn't replace it because I went to 6 different places that were parting out MG ZSs and all of them had the same fucking problem.

MAKE ME

Veeky Forums has one Mod

>MG
>not based turbo petrol k series

Dude it was passed down to me. I sold it as quick as possible, but I still drove it for a few months.
I would never buy an MG myself, K-series or not.

They get a bad rap cause the cars are mostly awful and FWD, but the k series is a great engine

When is the next goddamn fucking brit/o/ meet?

The Tick meet was great fun, we need to do another soon!

Did you go to drag meet? That was top bants. Shitbox cup was very entertaining, cheering for your favourite 90s hatchback and stripping out the 1.0 Micra

I couldn't make it, I was stuck being a waged slave for monies

R O V E R S D 1

>my wifes twin girls
>my wifes
>twin girls...
KEK

>he rides the bus
>he insults based 1 series m coupe
Poor/10

What exact model is that Loz?

K series is a terrible engine, it blows head gaskets all day long and isn't any better than any other 1800 of the same era

>barely pay any tax
>can actually mod and import anything I want unlike americraps
>insurance is normal unless you live in shitsville

I fail to see the issue here

Nice. What vape is that?

>head gasket meme
Hello weekend mechanic
>revs high
>great head design
>massive aftermarket including variable valve control heads
>no better
Weak bait

ITT: compact car 4 cylinders diesel

Do we have any decent late 80's/early 90's cars in the UK? Been watching Initial D finally and I love the A E S T H E T I C of the Trueno AE86 but those things cost like 10 grand and are all modded to be racing cars.

Put a 1.8 turbo k series into a Rover 214i with no air con. The British car scene then wasn't to do with mountains, for obvious reasons, so we have different cars from the era. C20LET swap was everyone's dream in a Vauxhall Nova with shitty standard brakes and suspension.

Anyone up for a late November meet? Not necessarily for racing or driving the twisties

*Muffles sound of Quadrophenia plays in the back*

A guy that used to be at my work has an old Vespa like that. Kitted out with the mirrors, pin up girls and such. Looked braw, but must be a nightmare to clean.

>tfw you drive past the army transporting a challenger 2 tank down the M4 today
Those things are big, I tell you

>tfw on the way back home, you see the tank parked on the motorway, and a huge traffic queue behind it, with the army dudes seemingly trying to put it back on the lorry
just wish I had time to take a photo

Soph > Sam

>>There are people in this thread with less than 6 cylinders in (any) of their cars

Saw an old guy wearing a parka and a trilby, on a mobility scooter earlier, with mod mirrors and lights. Pimp as fuck.;

>Those welds
>That dirt

Disgusting. Do you even clean your car? You pleb.

Is Sam a girl?

Yes Sammy is a girl

Of which race is this female?

The hot race.

Drag race

Sam is NOT a girl

Sam a girl sometimes

MODS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEE
t. greaser

Id like to have a go in one of those old Rovers. I bet they are a right good laugh.