twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/nosg/

>imaqtpie, dyrus, and scarra all quit for MasterxMaster
ded game ded general

If you could put a "kick me" sign on Talon's back

Would you do it?

HOLY SHIT

YOU CAN GET LEVEL 3 FROM RED > KRUGS

ABUSE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BEFORE RIOT COMPLETELY GUTS IT. SHIT'S SO FUCKING BROKEN. WHAT THE FUCK.

how big should be the champion pool of a filler player?

and how many champs per role?

>Have to kill krugs
It's trash user.

what's the absolutely most shit role in the game right now and why is it adc

Orianna is the cutest girl in Valoran.

1, you only need a support champion :^)

I wanna be a supportcuck for once
What should I pick Braum or Leona

>xth for not enough blue essence
who to upgrade?
I'm thinking Cait

>Better for champions that continuously apply slows.

All I can think of that do this are Zyra, Azir, and maybe Brand?

YOU'RE LEGIT STUPID AS FUCK

YOU CAN GET LEVEL 3 AT TWO MINUTES WITH THIS ROUTE

IT'S FUCKING INSANE

IF YOU PLAY ANY CHAMP WITH A STRONG LEVEL 3 YOU PRETTY MUCH ALREADY WON THE GAME. LEE SIN GRAVES ETC BROKEN AS FUCK.

>nobody will fuck my waifu while i support crossdressing
why even continue me life
your life

If you actually want to fill then you obviously need to know how to play at least 1 champ on every role and it has to be very niche for it to be never picked or banned. If you don't want to learn niche champs then it's 2 or 3 per role so 10-15 champions.

so basically just one support of your choice

Yeah except it's preseason so I just wanna play champs I feel like playing

>Picking TK vs %hp damage: the champ, "can Riposte your eating" edition

>Blue side junger can get a cushy leash at red then do an easy Krugs, then potentially gank bot lane at level 3 while the bots laners are still level 1/just hit 2.
And the side advantage grows even steeper.

I'd say 2-3 per role.

Damn son, that was pretty good.

Couldn't you do that already by starting krugs

WHO CARES IF IT'S PRESEASON. THIS IS LEGIT A FREELO STAT.

JUST LOOK AT THIS () POST. THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING BAD ABOUT GOING RED > KRUGS BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU A HUGE ADVANTAGE OVER EVERY LANER IN THE GAME AS WELL AS THE ENEMY JUNGLER IF HE DOESN'T DO KRUGS AFTER RED.

>>nobody will fuck my waifu while i support crossdressing
that's the ultimate support cuck

people from /s4s/ are shit lol

Are you either a smurf or duoque'ing with an adc you play leona and dive like a cunt

or

You are not and you just play the mustache man of many stuns dont forget to take CoC

5 supports for the worst case scenario. So:
Brand (support/mid)
Ivern (support/jungle)
Sion (support/top)
Ashe (support/adc)
Janna (support)

can I get added to the league group? I'm cool

>ADC talks shit
>look at his CS
>less CS and gold than me [top] and mid

good joke

ask vladfag when she starts shitposting about cute norwegian metal men or something.
We do have a discord though.

Guys, I want to rub my cock on Soraka's and listen to her giggle innocently as her dick is easily twice the size of mine if not bigger.

I love Lissandra!
I agree to disagree
>EUW
>Calling anyone shit
o im laffing

brand is such a bs champion >

discord?

discord.gg/ghE2J

Who has the nicest dick and why is it Vladimir?

How do you deal with this fucker in lane? You can't even be in EXP range of creeps without him getting his free, low CD poke off on you.

>People from one of the shittiest, /b/-tier boards are shit.
Shocking isn't it.

I believe that award goes to Soraka.

What its going to be?

>Pick irelia
>opponent is wukong
>cue getting staff plowed during all the laning phase
>cant fight back or i get bursted to death

like pottery

a ward skin

C - U - T - E

tfw Zed is CONFIRMED bishounen

I wonder what his face looks like. I bet it's super kawaii~!!!!!!!!!! ~3~

not sure if I should give it out here
nvm this guy did problem solved

a failure.

>Riot Jag noted on the PBE Camille stream that she will not likely keep crit true damage on Q2

it begins

/s4s/ is just /b/ without the board population desu.

>ahri goes 0/6 in lane
>one charm and Q is enough to half-health anyone with half a morello's

You know what the big problem with this game is? Riot's afraid to let anyone just get dumpstered. Every single champion does enough damage to 100-0 you at any point in the game, regardless of their build. Fucking Poppy can build full tank, zero damage items, and still burst the fuck out of people with her endless cc and % health damage. Yasuo can cheese you at any point in the game with crit runes. Fizz can kill literally any champ in the game at level 6 with just a sheen and brown boots and it's not even that difficult. Every single champion is designed to be relevant in damage regardless of what their items do. The only reason to build items is for the passives and to 100-0 people even faster.

>Autofill activates
>Suddenly all supports are starting shit like Doran's Ring, taking CS, not building sightstone

Make it stop Riot. ;_; I'd gladly go back to waiting 7+ minutes if it means we get vision.

Spooked/10

How much would it cost to vacation in Shurima?

Where is Elementalist Lux? Is it not coming out til tomorrow?

It's been a known fact that Riot has intentionally attempted to kill snowballing since Season 5.

feels good to main support

Wait for him to blow his CDs on farming.

No seriously, his cooldowns are pretty long during laning phase. His W especially.

The Q on its own does negative damage at all points in the game.

Would adc with/10

Thats actually a cool ward skin.

>Zac builds deadman's and spirit visage
>Jumps in and ults
>Deals more damage than the adc
>And now he gets a fuckhuge shield to prevent him from being punished if he goes in at a bad time
MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

bye guys

In a game that lasts as long as League does, you don't want the game decided by whichever team gets first blood. I don't want to spend the remaining 20-30 minutes getting dumpstered with zero hope of coming back.

Wait until he uses his shadow then gank him

Wait what the fuck?

How did you know it was gonna bounce to Ahri? I thought it wasn't guaranteed to target a champion unless the unit was already blazing or some shit?

Luck or am I not seeing something here?

next post ending in a 0 decides my new summoner name

don't fuck me on this

>not playing midlane with eye of the watchers

this picture is becoming smaller everytime i see it

I really like the green/brown chroma.

Which one will you use?

New Summoner

Listen, I don't know what Elo you're at, but as someone who started out in Bronze 5 in Season 3 and climbed to Diamond 1 since then, I can honestly tell you that I would rather have games be decided by an early kill or two rather than a toss-up of who gets caught out first.

Way back in the mage update they changed its priorities to creating stacks. Ahri had 0 stacks and she was the only valid target in range for stacks.

You can R the back of a creep wave and it'll bounce to 2 minions then a champ trying to hide under it, stuff like that.

>flash left to dodge fizz ult
>it lands
>magically teleports to me

UIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>not even white

shit dick desufam

Gee its almost like Riot's game is intended to be fucking playable or have the entire roster be useful in some regard.

Its not like they want people to enjoy playing the game or sell skins or anything. They have never removed Fizz from the game and they never fucking will because then Fizz mains would be upset and then Riot couldn't sell his skins.

>T-thats a good thing.

You fail to understand that every champion's fanbase is still a significant portion of the playerbase. Riot's never leaving anything "dumpstered" fucking deal with it. Thats not a problem, thats the motif of making a fucking video game with a massive roster.

>it's easier to climb playing jungler than with any other role
>"okay, so what if we made the jungle camp respawn timers so long there'd essentially be designated ganking periods where every camp is dead and none are back up for another minute or more so people don't have to balance farming and exerting pressure, and we remove even more vision from the game?"

The fuck is Riot doing?

FuckMeOnThis

>let's just take skill out of the game
I'd rather they made an effort to just make the game harder. But getting caught out SHOULD cost you the game in most cases.

Unicorns of love seems to hit a plateau as far as this years point system. will they ever go UP again in this game

Kcuf_em_no_siht

the brown one is literally wow

Don't fucking die then. If you shit the bed in lane, you deserve to be punished for it, you should be forced to play back. I'm sick and tired of these games where every lane does well, the jungler ganks, everyone has great synergy, and then you auto-lose because Vayne built a shiv and can't be pinked in her ult, or because Jhin finished an IE and just auto-kills anyone who comes near him.

Comebacks are fucking reasonable. You're a little behind and you manage to get a leg up by farming and playing safe. It's fucking bullshit when Poppy goes 0/5 in lane and then stays relevant for the entire game because Riot's biased as fuck designed her to DO WELL REGARDLESS OF WHO'S PLAYING HER.

XxXSh4d0WD3StR0Y3RXxX

All your money.

>Riot's never leaving anything "dumpstered"
I remember old Eve m8.

got screwed

Kek. Don't be mad because HER dick is better than your vladfag's.

Vlads penis

Yasuoxx1337xx

I like how the shield looks wooden

iwillchangeurexp

XxXxcoldsteelXxXx2003

EdgyMcEdgier

this MXM game looks like trash

Unironically bronze

I have something that gives more pleasure than a dick

You can't swindle a swindler.

And then they rebuffed her numerous times.

You can bring up aatrox and urgot too, riot knows they exist. Whether they want them to be meta or not is up to them but if aatrox fell below a 40% winrate you bet your ass they'd go out of their way to fucking buff him.

>tfw waiting patiently for Morde's VGU
>tfw waiting to see who gets to design him
>tfw holding out hope he's Sion levels of fun

Aatrox
Mordekaiser
Evelynn