Which one is the most reliable?

Which one is the most reliable?

>amerishit
I think you mean which is the least unreliable

that's exactly what most reliable means, you illiterate product of the european education system

why are europoors so patronizing?

are you guys just mad because of all the muslims raping your continent?

ford

I think you mean which is the least shit

Chebby. There's a reason why LS swaps are so popular, even in things that aren't cars like rock bouncers, boats, desert racing trucks, etc. There's even some LS powered planes.

Probably the chevy. The Ford has got a fairly new motor and the charger is an FCA product

chevy is newest motor with the LS (or LT yet?)

Ford is the coyote, and dodge has the hemi

all of these are dog shit

Probably the Ford

Camaro is lt

Coyotes are pretty reliable from what I've heard. Ls is always gonna be solid. Dodge is dogshit.

$3000 Civic

Really hoping either the Camaro or the Mustang have their new 10 speed in one of the lower-end trims.

They stated by 2018 over eight vehicles will have it. Also the 10spd ia GM's, not Ford

Probably GM

muslims raping their continent

pony cars raping their track times

>304k on an F-body

Thanks, think I have the fbody high score

I'm only at 78k on mine

Nice. I've touched almost every bolt on mine

They developed it together and both will be using it, obviously being tuned the way they prefer

I believe the memestang but only if it's not autotragic tranny.

>implying any US car could beat the Porsche 918 at the Nürburgring

I'll beat that Porsche. I'll beat it with a fucking stick. My God, Porsche makes ugly cars.

Try to beat 6:57 on the Nürburgring without slicks and only stock parts.

Challenger is fiat/chrysler so that's right out

I'd say the Camaro is probably the most reliable of the bunch, but I don't imagine by much

chebby followed by ferd then doge

Based off what I've seen working in my shop and following forums, the Challenger has the least substantial problems. The Drivetrain is dated, but also on its most refined state. Electrical faults are an issue, but the integrity of the transmission and engine are leagues ahead of the competition.

Chevy has catastrophic leak issues at remarkably low miles and Ford has really bad issues with transmissions and gearing.

If you're strictly trying to buy the one that is least likely to fall apart on you and cost a fortune to fix, the Dodge is the way to go.

Who has the slowest car on Veeky Forums?

I used to drive a 1998 accord with a 0-60 of like 11s

I now a drive a ford freestar (never buy a minivan even if you're a cuck?

Your turn faggots

If we're talking powertrain, probably the dodge if it's a stick. Cast iron block and a tr6060 aren't breaking any time soon.

Peugeot 107, 14.2 seconds 0-62mph, 110mph maximum

my lesabre says otherwise. Cheaper ham the cheapest civic and far more reliable. Gas mileage isn't great, only about 27, but reliability more than makes up for it.

Get on my level. I'm the user who has me the lesabre than ran 545k on the original engine and trans.

05 Cascadia with ISX. 0-60 eventually if I don't hit a hill. Governed at 70.

Camaro > Mustang > Literally anything else > Challenger

The Chrysler probably has the most reliable suspension, the GM the most reliable engine, and the Ford the most reliable..uh... brakes...?

Used to drive a 2003 Fiesta with about a 17 second 0-60. 11 isn't even that slow.

kek euroshit intelligence

How do you highway merge?
How do you accelerate on any green or turn?

17s is unbelievable

>Peugeot 107
...Why?

1. Ford
2. Chevy
3. Dodge

What car is that?

C6 ZR1

I think you're full of shit. It's way more common to see a Ford from the 90s on the road.

who fucking cares, only an idiot would DD one of those things

What engine size user? i had a 50cc faster then that

>not dding a car you actually like
You're an idiot for buying 2 cars, one of which you actually enjoy driving.

I think you got confused, we're not talking about kraut cars here

>You're an idiot for buying 2 cars

holy fucking shit what

do you know where you are

>what is reading comprehension
You're an idiot for buying a car you don't enjoy driving.

so do you live where there's no winter or are you unemployed?

or both

I own 3 cars. I love them all. I'd never buy a "dd" shitbox because of some bullshit "reliability/practicality" nonsense.

You should still buy a winter car that you enjoy, it's pretty stupid to waste money on something you don't enjoy.

>can't drive Mustang/Camaro/Challenger in the winter

Okay bud, if you can't drive one of those cars year round, you're a shit driver. Buy winter tires, and use some common sense. That's not a valid argument. I've done it for 10 years straight.

FROM THE 90s. Not from the 2010s.

Henny viper

easy money

As long as it wasn't uphill, merging on our highways (85mph speed limit) wasn't much of an issue. The average driver accelerates much slower from green than my Fiesta could.

Well your 50cc probably didn't weigh 2300lbs. 1.3l of 70hp goodness.

Driving it itself might not be the issue, salt is.

As soon as we make a mustang that costs a million dollars.

Pic Related

if you told an American to spend over $845,000 on a car it would do laps around the 918 mate

197x corolla

0-60 in 15ish seconds

This. Modern Ford and GM are shit tier. Dodge doesn't have much going for them, but the Hemi and Pentastar have a better reputation for longevity and ability to sustain abuse.

>the Hemi and Pentastar have a better reputation for longevity and ability to sustain abuse.
>Than an LSx
wtf? I'm fully a mopar guy and I also own a fox body just because Chrysler didn't make anything like that in the 80s/90s but I have to agree with the rest of the thread that the GM is probably the most reliable new pony. You don't really buy these cars based on reliability though.

could be worse, like living in a less than 60% white society.

>American
All junk

this is about reliability, not which order you fap to them

Too bad every Vans owner is a dipshit

The Mustang, cause Ford.