Hybrid Luxo-sedans

Alright, I'm saving up for my next car in ~3 years time.

I hate buying gas, I love being comfy on the road, and I like cruising.

So, based off of those things, I've been looking at used hybrid luxury sedans.

So what I'm looking for is: Fuel economy, comfort, good sound system, decent power.

What I've found so far is the BMW 330e and the GS 450h. Are there other options? Are these two my only choice?

Help me out here

Hyundai Genesis has excellent sound system. Don't know about the rest.

used tesla model s

>shitty mercedes & audi knockoff combined into one
>sound system redeems the entire knocked-off gook trash car

a y y l m a o

>interior of 90s general motors shitbox
>overheats when you look at the gas pedal
>shaped like an autistic egg
>batteries cost a fuckton when they die

here are some suggestions that aren't fucking retarded OP:
>S550e Plug-in Hybrid
>ES & GS Lexus Hybrids
>Panamera E-Hybrid
>Q5 Hybrid

Does it come as a hybrid?

the Q5 is an audi SUV, right? Thats an interesting choice.

I've looked into the S550e, but they aren't depreciating at the rate I'd like in my area, so I don't think I can afford that one.

If I could find a Panamera E-Hybrid that'd be cool, too.

Infiniti m35h/q50h would be my choice and likely my next car. The m35h was(is?) also the worlds fastest hybrid

the model s has a dank battery warranty. you won't have to worry about it for like 7 years at least.

if you buy new.

I'm buying used.

you've got the remainder of the normal warranty 4yr/50k and an 8yr/unlimited mileage warranty for the drive unit and battery. 2nd owner doesn't matter.

neat. I don't think thats really what I'm looking for, but I'll look into it.

>defending a useless meme mobile this hard

i don't think the warranty redeems the shit interior, shit performance, and awful design.

the panamara e-hybrid is literally a better tesla in every category.

>inb4 muh 0-60 run
>inb4 it duzznt overheat if you only go fast for a short time
>inb4 the interior is minimal!!!!11! minimalism broooo!!!111!!!111

i hate tesla shills

kill yourself. do you really think someone shopping in the 3-series, gs segment can afford a hideous and hideously expensive panamera or expensive s class hybrid?

>he should settle and buy the cheapest electric trash he can get his hands on

god forbid the dude cross shopping these cars gets good advice.

OP said he wanted
>fuel economy
>comfort
>good sound system
>decent power
a tesla has ~2 of those things. technically 1, because your full electric musk-shitbox doesn't even give you power after you overheat it.

everything i suggested may be a bit pricier, but it fits all of his criteria, so he doesn't have to settle. OP also said he's buying used so all of the things i suggested will take a pretty hard depreciation hit.

i bet you're also the type of faggot who shills for apple products no matter the autistic """"innovation"""" they come up with.

they only overheat when you launch it a lot. driven normally it's fine. i'm not a tesla shill and apple has sucked since jobs died.

The Q5 is looking like the best car for the price right now.

I'll watch depreciation, but this is looking like the best option at the moment.

>buying a crossover
>buying a fwd haldex audi
fag.

Get an RL Hybrid faggot

RLX*

Is that an acura? I hate Honda

>luxury
>Fuel economy

I'm sure a Chevy Sonic will feel luxurious for you.

Funny enough, I share your specific tastes.

Test drove the 330e and it drives pretty well. Better than the GS450h IMO in fuel economy, build quality, interior/exterior design and infotainment system. So I would not consider the Lexus.

If they sell it where you live, the Mercedes-Benz C350e is comfier than the BMW, so I would get that instead.

Audi A3 e-tron is also really good. Cheaper than 330e and with decent power, but it's hatchback only.

If you have money, the Volvo S90 T8, Panamera e-hybrid and BMW 530e are coming out next year (in North America at least). They will be 2 years old in 3 years' time.

>less money: C350e, 330e, A3 e-tron
>more money: S90 T8, Panamera e-hybrid, 530e

BMW 530e or 330e
MB C350e
Lexus IS 300h or GS 300h/450h