/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last Thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Downgrade from 11.1 possible thanks to new exploits that are going to be released in the following months. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
-You can downgrade from 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe only for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-Unbanning is possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251

>Wii U
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/

>Vita
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
If you don't have a PSP game for Adrenaline access, your only option is to use a PS3 to download from PSN then transfer to the Vita. Demos cannot transfer, only full PSP games and PS minis will work.
-Adrenaline released. gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE.

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-uLekk9SALA
gematsu.com/2016/11/atelier-firis-ps4-ps-vita-launches-spring-2017-west-pc-version-announced
34.download.real-debrid.com/d/WKMQFPVQT3PM2/Dragon Ball Fusions (USA) (RF).rar
dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that ds loading of sd card is NOT worth waiting for.

FUSIONS CIA WHERE?

NOT JAP

will you follow me through my a9lh adventure?

I UPLOADED MY TITLEKEYS TO THE SITE, GIVE IT A WHILE BITCH

All Miku on Vita-chan!

I played Petz Saddle Club
What a crappy piece of shit
Is there a way to trim this heap of garbage so that it doesn't waste 130MBs of my Vita card?

Does retroarch vita show thumbnails?

Gundam G Generations Genesis dump when?

youtu.be/-uLekk9SALA

Vita memory card adapters when?

So, a friend accidentally overwrote a Pokemon save file with JKSV, is there a way to recover the previous one? I'm assuming no, but who knows. He has a backup of a previous nand, but I assume the save files are in the SD card, so it's probably impossible to recover now

>facebook
no thanks and I've been through 3 myself already

Restore NAND

It's been on 3DSiso for a couple of days now.

OKAY

when 3.61+ gets taihen

P..Piracy is available on PS4!??!

>trying to do system transfer for dsiware downgrade
>target system has an error right at the end and doesn't actually copy anything, yet the transfer goes through, so now I have to wait 2 weeks to try again

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU NINTENDO

>figure is the same guy shitposting all these months
>it's real
I'll be damned.

gematsu.com/2016/11/atelier-firis-ps4-ps-vita-launches-spring-2017-west-pc-version-announced

no

Then why is Gamefaqs banning anyone who mentions owning Final Fantasy XV early?

because gamefaqs has always banned discussion of leaked copies

this, since I don't have a ps3 I want to trim this fucking shitty demo to be the lowest size possible for the sole purpose of adrenaline

my o3ds is banned. say i buy a black friday n3ds, will i be able to use my NNID on the new console without a system transfer (which will most likely fail)?
i'm not concerned about doing the NFIRM downgrade, since I don't have any of the required titles linked to my account - i'll wait for slowhax

He'll get his save back? He won't lose his NNID?
I ask because he helped me on my 11.2 3DS, and had to call Nintendo to get his NNID back on his 3DS

Ok well all sd card folder screenshots attached.

I did this with 3 old3ds devices before, and at some point it worked for all of them. I've been doing this device for the past two weeks on and off, and I've tried browserhax over 250 times and I even tried ninjhax a handful of time. They both error out in the exact same way, I can't get into homebrew man. Super frustrating seeing it freeze at the orange screen.

That's some potato face

looking for help with my problem
the micro sd + adapter i got is sandisk, 64GB

run gparted on a live CD/USB and see

otherwise you got chonked

I wouldn't risk linking the NNID from the banned one to the new one desu

If you didn't buy it from a street salesman in China, then it's user error. And if you can't format a SD card, you may not want to hack your devices.

You can get it and wait for the new exploit since it comes at 11.0 or so i heard

Should I bite the bullet and buy a 32GB vita memory card for $50?

no, wait for the adapter

adapter only works on pstv

dude, formatting is easy as shit, but these cards ain't wanting to FAT 32

I dont get whats up with having to wait a week to do a system transfer, whats Nintendos reasoning

So I got a partial downgrade from my 3ds and I can't use the Oot3dhax. But when I try to use browserhax it just tells me to update my 3ds to use the browser. What should I do?

Guys, something weird is happening to me

I played the original .cia leak of Moon, which I now erased

I tried to put the physical cart of Moon into my 3DS and it's saying that the cart was removed, even though it reads all of my other carts

What's happening?

anyone tried retroarch ds emulation on vita recently? how is it?

I think you have to delete the ticket on your SD card with the data the .cia left after deletion

Where the fuck did you buy it? Sounds like a counterfeit to me.

I have an old DS r4i card, does it fit into the cartridge slot of the 3ds?

Dl update from system settings but dont install, stops the browser checking the version

how would I do that? any help is appreciated.

yeah thats like the cost of one game
i have 8 psp, 10 vita and 165 gba games on mine with 9gb spare

fucking best buy

Anyone got a friendcodeseed_B I could use to unban, fuck having to have another DS

will the downgrader still work if I do that?

That's weird.
Boot a Linux live CD/USB, plug the card in and post the output of lsblk.

It's more likely that you're a dense fucking retard. Take your meds, and try to follow a guide from google real close.

new unban method when?
asking for a friend

It stops it from partially downgrading

Christmas

Phone Nintendo and tell them you just bought your 3DS for very cheap at a thrift shop.

>tfw I can't call Nintendo because they don't exist in my country

what's the best ftp client for the o3ds?

Yes.

>tfw your full of shit

I guess I'll give that a try

ftpd

Wouldn't they just look at your ip history or something?

>latefags will never have adrenaline
Feels good mang

1:50am of the 23rd
I'm gonna go online with my Pokemon Moon I got past week with the seed someone put up here.
Spare me, Kimishima-sama!

Feels good having a PS3.

>user tries to connect 2 hours after the game's release and accesses the net with a save that's been playing for 24+ hours

>buy 64gb card
>can't format to Fat32
>stuck using 4gb card

Nice cfw 3dsbabs.

WHERE ARE THE PS3 DEALS ON PSN SONY

>tfw super slim ps3

And what does that tell them?

well I'd assume they'd check that ip vs the one you used during/after the call no? And see they're the same?

WHERE FUSIONS BE

go to the Nintendo 3DS folder on you SD card and search around the folders, i think the one is called data and look for this folder 00175e00 and delete it
Maybe using the searchbar will help you get there faster

>not using emunand9 to format the card on-hardware
literally no excuse boy

If anyone's been wanting to downgrade their 3DS with DSIware, Fieldrunners got pulled out just today.

Only available DSIware is Exidia.

I very much doubt that.
Also who doesn't have access to at least 2 ip addresses in thia day and age. You can always change it too

Will I be able to do that on a9lh?

I can't turn on my 3DS without a properly formatted SD card inserted and the cfw files on it.

Not a problem if you have a dynamic IP, just restart your router. To them it would just look like you use the same ISP as whoever owned it before you got it. Trying to make them believe that you somehow ended up with the same IP as whoever owned it before selling it won't work, though.
I don't know if they would even check that, though. Seems like an awful waste of resources.

why aren't any of gba roms showing up in retroarch for vita?

yes

download EmuNand9.bin from EN9's .zip pack

put it in SD:/luma/payloads/, then rename it to y_EmuNand9.bin

hold Y as you boot the console

press select, swap the sd card with the new one, then press B

format sd with (No EmuNand) and you're done

>>can't format to Fat32
Why not? Did you try using the default windows formatting utility like a retard?

its telling me that it can't do it now and that the size is unknown, this is through windows, but when i use my adapter, it shows as disc I, when i use my micro alone it shows as disc G

i don't get this fucking shit, i format all the damn time and now when i want more fucking space, its somehow complicated or im fucking somehow not doing something right in an easy as fuck "CLICK THIS" windows formatting shit

FUCK

34.download.real-debrid.com/d/WKMQFPVQT3PM2/Dragon Ball Fusions (USA) (RF).rar

is there any reason to keep ciangel anymore now that freeshop does dlc and everything?

>ask thread all day yesterday
>get so many different answers

>meme shitpost today
>guy gives me perfect answer that works the first time I try and takes less than 5 mins to do

really makes me think huh

thanks user.

when you format your Vita to factory settings, does it make it update?

>dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin keeps freezing

well fug :D

is 3dsiso dead

everything is 404ing.

Yeah. We'll probably see a nice fbi logo instead of the front page soon.

Nintendo shut them down

DJMAXPORTABLE3WHEN

is this real? I thought only the jap one was out

why does he look angry

If you made games and sold them for money then these group of people just played them for free (and even used your own servers to download the games), wouldn't you be?

Hi, I recently acquired a ps3 with Cobra ODE installed, tried to run a game on that and got some problem of not having cobra.db in my hdd, but I do have it there.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

So, anyone know how I can fix my n3ds xl that's making a popping sound after turning it on, then flashing and turning off? I've found that it's a fairly common issue, but couldn't really find a fix. The blue light turns on for a few seconds, popping sound, and it shuts off

Ah. the trials and tribulations of a pirate.

Is that behaviour with the SD card on or off?

Goddamn it, now 3dsiso is kill.

I just want a Dragon Ball Fusions cia

h-help?