Keychains

Post your keychains Veeky Forums.
Been looking for a new one, but it seems all the ones I like are around $15-20 which I think is too expensive. How much is too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq-dW-lifxM
youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spent five bucks on one of those remove before flight ones. They work well enough

Weeb key chain for a weeb ass car

>keychains
>GM fags need not apply

If those keys unlock and start a car then I'm sure a spoon handle will do as well.

If you have less than 15 keys on your keychain you should seriously consider killing yourself

Where the FUCK did you buy that keychain.

>not having a dog tag with your name and mailing address on your keychain

If I find your keys and there's no address, what am I supposed to do with them anons?

Amazong

Should i just add 12 more keys to my key chain then regardless weather I use them or not?

No they were trolling.

The heavier your keychain the more wear and tear you are placing on your iginition. Specifically cheap American cars. GM has recalled them, only after blaming customers with heavy keychains. And anecdotally, just two extra keys on my mom's keychain allows the key to fall right out of her PT Cruiser, while cruising down the highway even.

t. Asian guy from the matrix

Because I have a key for my apartment in my keyring

Fuck then I should probably tell my dad that.Pic is his key chain

Idk why he does it. I think he likes having all of his keys in one place

I also have 2 more not from amazong

>Not having a Tiffany keychan
Plebs.

nice poopra

I'll be selling these in a few weeks.

Woah. This is my new definition of a keychain.

aw11 mr2 actually

>inb4 Americans fail to understand why the circular part is removable

Bad ass

It's a shopping cart token. Everybody knows, nobody cares.

Pretty /effay/ if you ask me

is it to open beer bottles?

It's "Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday"
Please, pic related

I know what is. take it up with the people who made it.

haha, i thought the keychain was part of the ralph lauren advertisement

>leave your adress on keychain
>nigger finds it and steals my car
no thx

>tiffany & co
LONDON

london?

>advertisement

its a book lad. coffee table book and a damn good one at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq-dW-lifxM

weeb keychains are best!

oh god im so sorry that i made such a huge mistake, i should have known from the close up it was book not an advert omg i feel so dumb

it's ok lad :)

How are those in terms of quality? Wanted to get a Makoto one, but didn't wanna waste the money if it was gunna fall apart in a week.

>Keychain has no car key because ignition is turned on by a screwdriver for now, and I have no key.

Depends. Do you want something durable and practical (gurren lagann core drill, $8),something that looks good but will wear quickly (squiddo, $5), or something that will broadcast your power level and shut taste while retaining some durability (pvc hangers, $8-10)

The 3 I posted (flandere, tatsumaki and yukari) are all high quality and solid af. The flandere and tatsumaki ones were 10 dollars. The yukari was 15, but I think it was only so much because it was bought at a convention.

Also the flandere and tatsumaki are double sided. Tatsumaki is mirrored, but on Flandere's it shows her back.

I've had it for like 2 weeks only, seems perfectly solid. Since I keep my others keys separate I shouldn't worry about damaging it.

Your key groove looks like a penis.

I don't use a keychain because they're literally retarded. Why pay money to make your key ring more cumbersome?

>car key
>house key
>1 key ring
That's all you need.

>Post keychain thread
>tripfag dumps fucking everything he can find for maximum attention whoring

Weeb keys unite

Exactly.

>actually has a pepsi keychain ornament
You're even more of a fag than I initially thought.

You should see how many Pepsi t-shirts I have ;^)

>not having a clip on your keyring so you can clip it to your belt loop and let it hang inside your pocket so you can never lose it

Took the clip thing off a set of keys I got with my old car, and gf gave me supergirl (she has superman on hers).

BMW 650

>tfw no Gunsmith Cats keyrings
>especially of May

This one on my truck.

This one on my car.

Holy shit, I am actually going to buy this

Oh i guess you finally got a round tuit

I want to get a weeb keychain but I don't want to have too much on me

I know your feel, brother.
>tfw no Rally keychain
>tfw no GT500 to put it in
End me right now.

Why have a useless keychain?

>a corn dog

>emergency cheese wheel

Won it from cancerthrottle a few years ago, all dinged up now, but it looked like this new

Here are my truck keys.

Heres my keys

>keychains
Though I guess the bottle opener counts.

>shopping cart token
>pleb based stores
>europoors

My dad has actual remove before flight tags he's taken from work. Sometimes for giggles he wraps one around the side view mirror when he parks his car.

I think it's kind of amusing that those things were always lying around the garage since I was a kid, and now since a few years ago everyone has been putting them on their keys.

cheap 80s jap shitboxes do the same, not as bad mind but they still do it

damn i need that, I have a volvo one but i need that too for my loyale

Is that what happened to my old car? I used to have a 1995 Corolla and you could pull the key out of the ignition. It was always a fun trick to drive up to the mailbox and ask the passenger to get the mail and very theatrically pull my keys out of the ignition with the car still running.

lol came here to shill this

source

why blur the keys? its not like someone could or even would go to the trouble of finding you, making a clone of your keys and stealing your shitbox

Its orange and shaped like hillary's face.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LlQNty_C8s

:^)

I have a bottle opener for my car keychain.

I don't put a single key on my car keyring. I like keeping car keys and house keys separate.

I don't understand people who put house keys on the same keyring as car keys

How many keys of each type do you have? That's a decent amount of extra bulk to satisfy your autism.

Checked. They actually started using those Yuro cart locks at Dollar Trees because only nigs and white trash shop there and are too lazy to return the carts to the corral or store. They used to put these tall poles on them so they couldn't get out the doors but the nigs would force them through anyway and break shit.

So who is gonna give me one for free? People kept talking about t-shirts and stuff and I mentioned keychains and all of a sudden here they are! I want my cut!

I think I suggested somebody should make them like a year before that too.

I am a Weaponize Autist, Please do not violence me.

Depending on where I live
>uk
only house key
>main home
1 masterkey, currently keychainless
1 carkey
>parents place
>1 remote for gateĀ“/garage
>1 key for normal doors on both buildings and some tablocks
>1 key for garage small door
>1 key for back gate

>not having all your house locks keyed the same
baka desu senpai

I was on eBay the other day looking for resalable items and I trekked across "Keychains" that lead me to bullets.

From what I gather, a Keychain version of the .50 cal has one of the highest sale's compared to other bullet keychains also do Your own research to both confirm and possibly make a piece of Your property a little bit more profitable, thank You.

Ayy lmao

These are mine. Have car key, house key, building fob, mail key and a key chain thing

My weebros

webcam image
>having things on your keychain

>ok

thefaggotstore.me

What does the W stand for?

WAT

yeah but what does the W stand for?

I love my double carabiner thing. I can keep keys in the car and hand keys out easy. Keeps everything segregated.
Shout out to flight tag bros