/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, November 22th:
845 – The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
1718 – Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as "Blackbeard") is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
1940 – World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
1942 – World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.

>News
EU4 DD 15/11
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-15th-of-november-2016.982588

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6 - 15/09/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Based.

Is the reason you always make the threads 30+ posts early just so you can post this? Fucking kill yourself

t. alexsandro

White.

Should I abandon my game as South Africa since the communists took over? I didn't know they would attempt a coup if they got elected (I'm still a republic, although I rigged the electoral vote so they would win so I could get the benefits of both full citizenship and being able to build factories.)

When are we going to start banning HPMdude? We all know by now it's him who does this.

In what game?

just use console to trigger an event and switch lol

global communism now brah

What do you guys think?

show liquor factories

>form Italy through Garibaldi's redshirts
>proud to retain Savoie
>France gets cores there
>FUG

>Pussia doesn't even form NGF because Dania retains Schleswig and now is sphered by Britain
>FUG

>France allies GB
>my maximum is 70 brigades
>no Germany to save my ass
>only Russia which is barely GP
>FUG

At least nobody claimed Egypt, and I formed Yugoslavia. Also, Austria decided not to be a KuK and let Hungary go, so getting my cores back was not as hard as expected.

>986 Late Italys early

Just go trap the entire French army in Algeria

Italy is a meme country.

How big is your loli harem? I have exotic lolis in my harem, some from Greece, some from Norway, some from spain, some from the muslims countires. I am looking into aquiring an asian loli but cant find one with good stats.

W&B

Give them Savoie, let the fascists (((accidentally))) win the elections, fuck them in the ass once you're ready. And with that I mean cut them down to size as otherwise they'd go to war because of Savoie every fucking 5 years

HEIL GRANDI

same

My Daughter has a weak claim on the Kingdom of France, I am a Duke in England. How do I press her claim?

>they'd go to war because of Savoie every fucking 5 years
So far (over the course of 20 years, 1854-1874) they haven't, because I never lower down my guard - that is, I have 56 divisions ready out of 70, and I don't go to war that would be too hard to win - good thing Austria and Turkey are too weak now, and I have Russia and now Yugoslavia on my side. But still, giving up Savoie would be probably the best. Shame, really, I wanted to build electronics industry there - it already has glass and coal.

hail alex

1. How do I lower the chance of inbred trait
2. How do I make it so I can seduce my daughter

Don't have sex with your relatives
Use the seduction focus

I played a game as Italy this summer and they went to war even if I had really optimized stacks in every border province. After the third war I just deleted their cores on Savoie because it was getting ridiculous, they suffered 500k casualties per war.

>I don't go to war that would be too hard to win
And that's a really bad thing. You should bully the shit out of Chayna, Persia and every nation you can funnel money and treaty ports out of. Build railroads everywhere for inflating your industrial score and easier sphering, build a factory in every country that allows you to do so so that you can get a free CB for sphering them if they nationalize (or puppeting them if they're dumb enough to go gommunist). Also consider letting the britroaches and the burgers build Suez and Panama.

I've already built Suez myself.

What date? Also can you post your techs?

Good idea or great idea:

A HOI 4 mod or dlc where aliens make contact

grey aliens, pleiadeans, lizardpeople from draco, etc, as meta-factions who give technological boosts to factions that please or placate them.

>Roswell event that gives contact with greys
>Nazis claiming Giza so they can commune with ascended masters from andromeda
>The queen is a lizardperson
>mind control techs

I want to believe

Paradox should make a cold war game

uhhh?
Ireland is majority Artisans.

>43.7% literacy in 1868 is cheating
Lad, S-P starts with 37.8%, see When did /gsg/ become so angsty and hostile? I blame the passive-aggressive influence of reddit.

Its not hard to see the Martian DLC coming. People here were saying it even before the launch of HOI IV

Now is 1874.
As for techs: mil - 1-4-2-1-3, naval - 3-3-1-1-1, commerce - 1-1-1-1-1, cltural - 1-4-4-4-1, industry - 3-3-2-1-4.

hey guys check out the results from my most recent Victoria 2 game pretty cool right it took me only 50 hours

>When did /gsg/ become so angsty and hostile?
It's the teenagers who get cucked everyday by the infopic and first post.

>S-P starts with 37.8
And the rest of Italy has absolutely shit literacy and an abysmal level of intellectuals.

woah

>I want to believe
Why would anyone want that cancer? This better be a le x-files meme, laddo.

And no, my point is not the 38% literacy in 1868, but having more than 80% literacy not even 20 years later.

This is with all of Italy being OPMs and as such every state having encourage intellectuals used by the AI.

Why do reactionary rebels not overthrow the Qing and establish a native Han dynasty?

Why are you neglecting arty and cultural tech?

I like this shitpost, it has effort put into it. Steamcordplaza could learn a thing or two from you, kiddo.

kill the french king so the current ruler is female or a kid with regency. Since your just a duke the daughter will assume an independent ruler of France and not under you.

Do you even know what the Darwinism invention, school reforms and aforementioned intellectuals in every state is, laddo?
Jesus, the amount of people meming on my Italy game is obscene.

>balkan
Lad, this is underrated as fuck. You should have posted this before /gsg/ became cancer.

>848 in 1906
"historical"

>Do you even know what the Darwinism invention, school reforms and aforementioned intellectuals in every state is, laddo?
Something that can't bring absolute shit literacy to 80% in less than 20 years.

>the amount of people meming on my Italy game is obscene
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with your double digit IQ.

>Something that can't bring absolute shit literacy to 80% in less than 20 years.
40% isn't shit, it's doubled, which is entirely possible in victoria 2. I could easily get that literacy as an African nation, you just need to utilise the intellectuals, school reforms, and Darwinism.

>I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with your double digit IQ.
I've already explained why I couldn't form Itaky, because the redshirts failed and France and Austria united against me, if you can't read then that's your issue.

Fuck off, retard.

tbigbenis

I was more concerned about getting a good position to colonise in 1880 recently in general. Also don't forget I've got military - industrial which is not a good school to go cultural, so I picked essentials. And I thought taking morale is more important than artillery - and getting machine guns certainly is.

Sorry me posting grand strategy in /gsg/ offends you, perhaps you should go back to the steamgroup where you belong?

Nah m8 arty kills much more shit than infantry, it's a much better investment in general.

Also I meant commerce, not cultural.

Tell me, how did you manage to piss off people enough to pass the reforms? Because those fucking Italians seem to be too lazy to be angry.

Why hasn't somebody made a hoi or vicky war of the worlds mod yet?

God damn what a shit location for this to spring up. Should I convert or wait?

It was the Spaniards that caused it. I was getting constant revolts because I couldn't pass reforms fast enough.

As for commerce, I simply didn't have much time - it's always time to research new essential tech, be it philosophy, medicine or machine guns.

I think you should stop playing 'le prussia xp'

I think you should stop playing 'le eu4 xp'

or fuck it and just integrate these fags

Hello where are de guality disgussions? :DDD

t. 6000 hours in Vicky2 pro

tliquorpro

hell yes boast liqour please haha xDxD

I've never played le prussia in this game before so I had to try it at least once

ebin

top kek

yes this is good and now i shall post the liqour phrase again because everytime you say it it remains funny and aleays will

>that piece of Mexico in the middle of the CSA
How did that happen?

Sorry, but the other Italy user last thread triggered me too much. Here's a dank Italy, formed it in 1855. To that user, it's not that fucking hard man.

liquor

>liquor
For me, this was the tip-off that you're a moron

A hole in the wall.
HPM please add a decision to build a wall

I already explained, due to a unique set of circumstances surrounding the formation, i.e: the redshirts not succeeding and Austria and France both stopping me from sphering the minors It was inordinately more difficult than expected.

Why does this always happen?

epin

What the hell?

meanwhile, in Italy

thats just liqour lords playing there liqour game lol they say its so acdurate and """""""""""""""""""""""""""historical""""""""""""""""""""""""""" because of their fucking grandi leader mod but it turns out its just as believable as they mock eu4 for being because they think thir meme liqour game is SO sophisticated

>ywn live in a world where Europe makes up 30% of the world population

What's the best way to play Brandenburg in MEIOU&Taxes 1.26, 1356 start? Seems like you're stuck doing jackshit for the first 30 years.

haha thats some good liqour my good sir nice liqour there its a good liqour game but how do you play with so much liqour doesn't liqour make people drunk haha how gcan uou play your glorious liqour game with so much liqour in your system

>you will never be this asshurt

shatever you do dont play el le grandi el le liqour mod because it will mess you up its just liqour you should play a really complex game like eu4 because atleast that has trade that isn't solely about liqour

>liqqy lackeys are this liqoured up
haha i see someone has had a bit too much liqour lol i have never seen someone so addicted to his precious liqour sim that he liqours himself all over the general hahs tbigbenis liqourlord grandi r&i white and liqour amirite

It's a fucking epidemic

baneposting is such a old meme you should try the new liqour meme its brand new and fresh the most original meme guarenteed so stop playing your liqour sim and play hoi4 or eu4 okay no fucking liqour sim in gsg

I can't report and ignore fast enough

woah why dont you stop getting so BUTTBLASTED tbigbenis and drink a nice cold LIQOUR maybe EAT some CEMENT BECAUSE EAT MEANS CONSUME HAHA xDxD fuck you liqqy fag

>big benis gets so triggered by the liquor meme he has to cope with "le ironic xD" shitposting
kek, classic

t.bigr&ibenisgrani haha fuck you liqqy fag yout liquor tears are like liquor earsg seeing your liqour tears is like liqour to my ears you like some cememet bureaucrats????? nice fucking liqour pickor right there haha btfo

are we being raided??

haha report and ignore finally getting this lmao buttliqour amirite my fellow comrades lol fuck off liqqyposters fuck off report and ignore fuxk off pol fuck off everyone who tries to stop me shitting up the general you fucking liqqyfags

Does my Merc band even have a chance of getting hired? Or is this too expensive

no your being liqaided, no what that memes? it meames an raid where you get called out for being the liqqy fag you are big benis lol no more white and based report and ignore because we run this show now t. gruica, irelad and the rest of the ebin banter lords LIQUOR OUT