>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is OUT NOW.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-10-13-2016

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current Windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user) - mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site) - legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/americas-gestapo-the-fbis-reign-of-terror
xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dragoneye VIII/video/23796030
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/18/intelligence.hearings/index.html?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>30 seconds left
>only one left alive is our blackbeard who outright refused to either drop the defuser or go with the team
>spends the last 25 seconds trying to shoot and missing a valk cam

> forgot to remove an [embed]

GROM YEAR 2

Why do Echo and Haibana look so fucking weird? Was Ubi scared to give them slanty eyes?

they both look pretty average

Echo looks fine, Hibachi looks like dirty bomb art though. Mixed with some dragon age face grease

Do challenges reset if you discard them then pick them again?

posting from last thread

Where's my Union Jack Ubi?

Yes

it's been a while since i touched photoshop so i apologize

they don't look like Nipponiggers.

i may edit these later idk

what if there was an operator that was 1 speed 1 armor but he could fly

Daily reminder that Thermite is garbage and those who play him are too poor to buy Hibana

>flying at 1 speed

Go ahead

what if retards who posted too late in the last thread copy-pasted their shit into this thread?

Well then

>a small fucking hole coming right up
you even can't be sure you will vault it. holy shit man hibana sucks. she needs a fix.

>tfw I missed out on Canada, Russia and US because I didn't even those challenges were a thing back then

>tfw I religiously do every charm challenge
>don't put charms on my guns
I just hate how they look.

> 1 speed
so he's slow
> 1 armour
so he's weak

I guess you're back from yesterday to shitpost some more huh

But he can fly

how?
like can he jetpack around the exterrior?
does he hover a couple feet off the ground?
does he dash forward quickly?
how long does he fly for?
what's the height limitation?
how fast does he go when flying?

>tired as fuck
>60% done on charm challenge
>Insane losing streak
>Leave for Thanksgiving break tomorrow
>One week, no computer

Kill me.

I hope they never fix that

> had our thanksgiving ages ago
> no need to go and visit family during the week
> def gonna get this shit done

feels good to be a leaf right now.

>leave my team for 3 seconds
>they somehow manage to all die
>they get mad at me for not clutching 1v5

the next time clanfags shoot me for no reason I'll tk on the fucking spot

leafs being jealous of murrikan holidays and rushing to release their own as a chinese knock off isn't something to feel good about canada

>eating goose over turkey

y'all are a bunch of backwards savages

canadian thanksgiving is american thanksgiving.

Americans have been celebrating thanksgiving forever, so when the revolution happened, butt-hurt Brit supporting americans moved to canada and kept doing thanksgiving. It's the same holiday.

Or perhaps they're angry that you fucked off in the middle of the round

>forgot to remove
It's not even that. You don't have to remove any embeds if you just go and copy paste straight from the link that says "OP Pastebin".

I don't know how that's so hard to grasp. It's a quality of life thing for the thread that noone seems to use.

I was literally 10m away trying to get an angle so we weren't doing a fucking conga into warcrime alley

t.burgers being jealous that they're not going to get the charms

Haven't played since the new American operators update. Game is now laggy as fuck and drops frames all the time, even on the lowest graphics settings. What happened?

BECAUSE OP FORGOT TO LINK THE PREVIOUS THREAD

Oh okay. I'm sure everyone is retarded. Everyone but you.

Turn off any AA you have on right now

I already have the charms because I took Tuesday and Wednesday off.

So how are the new ops, r6g?
Hibana looks insane.

WHOEVER MADE THE OP, and whoever wants to make new threads in the future, please read:

You don't have to do anything else when making a new thread other than clicking right where it says

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

Going to that link
Copypasting the text in that link
Entering the edition name and previous thread

THERE YOU GO.
NOTHING ELSE.
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO REMEMBER TO REMOVE EMBEDS OR COPYING THE LINK MANUALLY.
AND NOTHING EVER GETS FUCKED UP BECAUSE IT'S ALL ALREADY DONE FOR YOU.

REE.

6 more Ash/Pulse victories and I can finally sleep.

JUST

is that real?

>guy walling literally all game

I thought ubi fixed this

This one is.

i remember that
was funny as hell

To be fair, he's right

whelp, i finally have enough for both jap operators and 1 weapon camo

which red crow one should i get?

that article with the image is still up

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/americas-gestapo-the-fbis-reign-of-terror

Raijin Fujin or Aki no Tsuru

imho the red black and gold one with the dove looks good on rifles, and the brushed metal one looks great on SMG's

Raijin is the best

How the fuck did the worst players imaginable get to platinum? I swear these past couple days I've seen Silvers playing better than Plats.

Clans m8

That's disheartening in so many ways.

I really don't know why Ubi doesn't implement something like in dota where you have both a solo rating and a party rating.

Because that would break ranking entirely knowing Ubisoft.

I'll be the first to admit I'm mediocre at the game and got placed into Plat 2, quickly ascended to Diamond - all because of a streak of great games where everything clicked just right, didn't play against Siege gods, and when I wasn't MVP at least I was pulling my weight.

I know full well I don't deserve it. I've always been Gold the past seasons. I'm trying to git gud quickly to actually be competent at these levels, but it's a bumpy ride. It's alright though, lots of room for learning.

I'll admit it sometimes kinda sucks going into matches and randoms/the enemy expecting you to be amazing because you're diamond but then when you don't top the scoreboard (or worse, do badly) they make fun of you.

I didn't ask for this...

You'll get better playing with good players or fall out back to where you belong

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dragoneye VIII/video/23796030

>get direct hit with ash's breaching round on rook
>downs him
>mute runs by
>round explodes
>they both die
>mfw

I did, fps is still shit. I have everything on low and off. 7870/i5 4690k on a 1920x1080 monitor.

9/11 was allowed to happen is the only tinfoil hat conspiracy I believe in

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

>Believing in the 9/11 conspiracy "government dun it" theory
>In a world after the papers revealing Saudi Arabia financed the terorists were leaked

Occam's Razor. my man. Why go through super complicated and far fetched theories when a much simpler alternative explains it all

They said the government allowed it to happen, not did it themselves.

Because people want to believe Trump won in spite of losing both the popular vote, two years of evidence of Russians tampering with the US voting data and electronic systems, and evidence that Ohio/Wisconsin/Michigan have had vote tampering by both Russians and GOP.

How do I git gud with Echo? I'm good at placing his drone in key spots and blasting people to aid in kills, but I can't git gud with his guns.

The nova seems to have wide spread, low damage, and the slowest firing rate in the game and is completely outclassed by every other shotgun including the mossberg.

The MP5SD seems to have similar damage to the P90 but with ridiculously high recoil for a 9mm and low accuracy and can take an entire mag to kill someone.

upgrade your toaster

sometimes i feel like the darryl strawberry of video games

For all the bad things about the remodel, at least they got rid of the gimpsuit

>2-2 on bank
>attacking
>enemy team immediately runs outside trying to ambush us
>my team mows them down, survived with 3 people left
>win
>enemy team quits

Why did they think that was a good idea? I get the ambush but once we were winning they should have retreated.

How do we fix the shit operators?

Also how come Jager players are always faggots

We remove them

because he's the only defensive operator that has a rifle while every other operator has pdw and smgs

>IQ
Give blue markers for team gadgets, red for enemy
>Let her be able to see guns laser sights/red dot sights with her gadget

cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/18/intelligence.hearings/index.html?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS

My dude, the government was aware that terrorists were going to crash planes into buildings

A month and a half later my right to privacy is completely stripped away

By shit operators I assume Shields + Spetsnaz

Blitz needs his hitbox or something changed(also 2 speed?). Montagne needs explosive resistance or something when extended. No idea about recruit shield and Fuze shield, maybe give everyone small explosive resistance and Montagne more of it?

Kapkan needs to be two speed and he'll be in a decent spot. Tachanka needs either the shield or to just have the LMG as a main weapon with a bipod. Fuze might need a bit more randomness with his charge for more spread across the room. Glaz needs more ammo and for his damage falloff to be extremely small

BB and Tachanka need reworks for similar reasons on opposite ends

Kapkan should just be 2 speed and let him put his gadget on windows or make the laser less obvious

>let him put his gadget on windows
But you can

>literally get backfilled into a 0-2 match after operator selection

fuck off ubi you fucking french niggers let me play

>not eating steakbird
You're doing it wrong, recruit.

>Casual
They probably didn't give a fuck.

>let her spot every defender from 20m away because they have a electronic sight on their gun because the irons are garbage
>this kills the defending operator
Nah i'd rather have her spot enemies that are on their phone atleast there you have a chance to avoid her

Yeah you can but you have to be blind to not see the laser, i wish they would make the laser a bit less obvious i don't see anyone get killed by it above the level of 100

>kapkan trap doesn't count towards gadget kill

what

Ubisoft still hasn't fixed that huh?

REEEEE WHY IS BATTLEYE KICKING ME FROM GAMES I LITERALLY DINDUNUFFIN

shit yeah nigga day one buy

>REEEEE
You deserved it