Since most of Veeky Forums can´t get uncontrolled intersections right, how a bout a roundabout:

Since most of Veeky Forums can´t get uncontrolled intersections right, how a bout a roundabout:
Who has the right of way?

>inb4 shitty image
10 Minutes in MS Paint

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreisverkehr#Gesetzliche_Vorschriften_f.C3.BCr_Verkehrsteilnehmer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obviously greeny cmon were not that retarded

found the american

Do europoors need to yield to traffic inside the roundabout?

>Who has the right of way?

I DO

END OF ARGUMENT

I don't know what that cuck is talking about, green would have the right of way in Europe too. Maybe he is African.

First on first served

as if anyone on Veeky Forums can give you the correct awnser

Red because you give way to cars on the right.

Red yields to yellow.

If yellow can hold a fast enough speed in the roundabout and red is a slow-accelerating vehicle, yellow can keep circling the roundabout until it runs out of fuel (what you europhaggus know as "petrol") then red can clear and enter the roundabout.

America stronk.

Roundabout/rotary isn't about right of way you dumb fuck. You don't wait for someone to let you in and you also don't let someone in. You go when there is room for you.

>everyone lives under the same legislation
are you retarded?

anyways, in my country every car already in the roundabout has the right of way.

Roundabouts are the same in every RHD country, the picture is obviously RHD so it is pretty obvious.

[citation needed]

these. just get in it accelerating enough to not be a problem for the guy already in it(which is legal and recommended officialy), and once youre in it, you have the right of passage so just go on your way

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreisverkehr#Gesetzliche_Vorschriften_f.C3.BCr_Verkehrsteilnehmer

Greenie, because they're on the roundabout already.

brb learning nazi

>nazi
>88
KEK

Assuming you and the picture are in America because this is an American site.
Red yields. Always yield to traffic in the roundabout.

Yellow? Are you colourblind?

I wasn't taught this back in Drivers ES in Arkansas,then again I've only came across one roundabout so far, so I'm not too worried

There's two things you need to know about roundabouts:
1. Yield to traffic in the roundabout
2. Use your RIGHT turn signal ONLY when you have passed the last exit before the one you are taking to leave. In other words, never signal to the middle of a roundabout.

(could also work like that)
You would survive.
You would crash and maybe die.

It's cool. Nobody uses turn signals until they're in the middle of turning.

This is actualy less dangerous than using them early.

Red cars are faster and faster cars always have the right of way

Normally red but in this situation green coz he's a fuck tard and it's safer to let him run through

Normaly green since green is on the roundbout.

because he obviously didnt check his right to see if any cars are coming. he just decided to go through

u wot m8

No, this is a roundabout, so right before left doesn´t aplly.

In Ausfailia the rules changed like 20 years ago to give way to whoever arrives at the roundabout first. Most likely to aid flow of traffic. You still have to slow down according to the rules when you approach a roundabout and check for any traffic.

Old cunts are unaware of this rule change and old cunts teach their children how to drive so basically everyone still thinks it's give way to the right.

I drive with the windows does so if I follow the rules and drive out often I get a horn blast directly in my face which is full on. It takes some effort to remember to wind up my drivers window before driving out so most of the time I just wait. Fucking idiots

*windows down

Green. Because the sign says so. Otherwise red if the sign woud specify.

In my country red would have to yield. Because the sign has a yield sign+roundabout. Not like in the picture.

In my country with those signs red one has the right of way.
That being said, I haven't seen a roundabout that didn't include a sign specifying to yield way to cars already on the roundabout (pic related).

the blue roundabout sign on it's own has no impact on priority at all. it's just there so retards see they're supposed to go in a circle.

That's why it's just straight up easier to stick to the convention of give way to the right, even if it is wrong. At least that way you'll avoid getting impaled.