My Summer Car Thread 4 /msc/

First Thread: Second Thread: Third Thread: Walkthrough / Screw Guide: my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/MY_SUMMER_CAR_GUIDE_2:_ELECTRIC_BOOGALOO

Both ways to get to the shop:
jk just go through the fucknig lake

Peer, fun & failed inspections

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?t0cur7nkubrclh8
youtube.com/watch?v=xTYo2twqbeQ
comfy.moe/ptlhyw.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SLOW DOWN WERE NOT DONE WITH THE THIRD ONE YET

>numbering threads
>linking 3

Is there a post office somewhere? How do I order parts from the catalogue?

there is a mailbox at the entrance to the store you can put your order in.

Click on the price of what you want in the catalog, then hit the button on the bottom right of the catalog, an envelope will appear. Then take this envelope to the store and drop it into the yellow box on the front wall. eventuall, the store will call you saying your parts have arrived, you also pay when you get there.

Can someone tell me how to spawn infinite beer?
I'm gonna try to put in in the wooden trailer thingy and drive around with a fuckton of beer.

1. Suck a lot of shit
2. Get many dollars
3. Buy fuckin of beer
4. ????
5. Profit!

Edit the save

Aight, thanks.
Sucking shit is only fun when you release it all onto the green car.

How do you even suck it? I put the tube in the tank and flipped the pump switch but it nothing happens

Is the engine still running? I always do it with the engine on.

Went to deliver my catalogue order at 2AM and this drunk guy hops into my car. Where the fuck do I drop this freeloader off? He sounds like a zombie and it's getting on my nerves

Nevermind, he just got out in the middle of the road, paid me 560 munnies and is staring at me from the road.

Some drunk guy calls your phone and asks you to pick him up from the pub.

Not sure if anyone else figured this out yet but I managed to do away with that horrible mosquito by editing a resource file, I couldn't think with the fucker constantly buzzing in my ear. Anyone interested?

YES PLEASE

PLS

ffs git gud guys there's literally mosquito repellent

Doesn't work for me.

>putting engine in car
>engine gets stuck in door

can you suck shit and get paid during the night?

Have fun trying to see famalam

Bugspray does nothing in this game. Doesn't matter if I stay once or use three cans, bugs are constantly swarming my ears

Mosquito spray won't stop you from being dirty

What does actually? I can never get the sauna to work right.

The sauna

Well fuck. So do you turn up the thermostat and timer on the sauna, fill the bucket and scoop water onto the stove? That never works for me and I can't figure out why.

Yes, does it get steamy when you throw the water on the rocks? You gotta leave it to heat up overnight

Sit on the top shelf. About three boards above the stove there is a small knot in the wood. Aim at that when throwing water.

Finally got my piece of shit to pass inspection, turns out my gas tank wasnt bolted in xdd

Aight here it is boys. Just copy and replace to mysummercar_Data folder. Sorry it's so large, the fly/mosquito noises were in one of the main assemblies.
mediafire.com/?t0cur7nkubrclh8

how do you install the exhaust pipe? its fucking hard as hell. I've only managed to get the check icon two times and everytime the pipe fell off.

I don't remember if I left it on, next time I get a call I'll leave it on

please be boosted mosquito noise

can you post the benis flag please?

There's my problem. I never let the stove heat up. Thanks for the help famalamborghini

Havent tried it yet, but thanks my dude

Here you go friend :D:D:D:D

thank you!!!! :D

mr sparde will now have the appropriate flag for his garage!

Far more suited for REALISM

vires

If you want to get rid of the fly noises just edit your save file on a hex editor. Saves across updates and don't have to download shit from someone on Veeky Forums.

Weeb vittu time soon...

How long do I have to wait until my car is repaired?

>tow empty tractor to gas station with truck at 60kph
>fill tractor with diesel full now I can only tow in low gear at 20kph

THE REALISM IS REAL

Where are the bolts to mount the engine? I lower it in but nothing happens.

>tfw you die during hulk hands mode

You have to line it up with the cv shafts with the gearbox ya fuckwit

>not just taking the diesel can

Hey, that OP screenshot was mine

>aiming for the tank and spilling some fuel

I WANT IT FULL, IF I WANT IT MUST BE FULL

Dev confirmed that diesel/gas can don't actually spill and it's just a animation.

Which way do i have to turn the carburetor screw to lean out the mixture?

THAT FUCKER

up?

Use your ears you EFI babby

Now how am i supposed to do that?

>The truck parking makes the truck a completely solid object at least for now, so don't park it at the middle of the highway. Those poor AI people do not have a chance.
Time to die eurobeat faggot

gugool

Thanks for the help. However, Finnish peer magic made the engine teleport into the car when I tightened a bolt.

I just go back and forth until the exhaust is clearish and no backfire

Is there a way to get the hose back on the truck without saving out?

pick it up by the end and hold it at the rear of the shelf you took it off of. An option to return it should appear.

You have to fish the end out the septic tank and bring it to the shelf
youtube.com/watch?v=xTYo2twqbeQ

about a day or so

I have the racing radiator and the fans don't turn on at all, the car seems cool maybe it's just the animation.

So my battery just died in the car, what do?

Either you didn't tighten the fan belt right with the alternator adjustment or you're actually have ded'd the battery

Apparently my fan belt went missing. How strange.

welp, time to spend 200 shekels at the store. Don't forget to flip off the clerk

They only turn on when they need to cool the car. Let the car warm up and rev it for a bit and they turn on.

Alright so I figured it out. I've had this noise like a crying mouse and its the fan belt. How do I fix that?

get the screw driver, unscrew the alternator screw then hover above the altrenator a floating hand will appear then you can adjust the tension of the belt.

I was wonder what the floating hand was, sound is gone thank you.

If I stream it will someone explain how the game works?

75% of the enjoyment is stumbling around and finding it out yourself

I took my first job, running low on sausages. I died a shitty death.

do electric saunas actually take this long to heat up?

How do I edit the save file with a hex editor? Been trying to do it for an hour now and it doesn't make sense.

No, I just turn that shit up and start splashing water, timer is bull shit but you have to turn it on I guess

takes maybe 30 minutes real life

What is there to do while waiting for septic tank jobs? How does the wood cutting job go?

Here's a re-release of the radio pack for 1995 without the xmas music if you missed it.
comfy.moe/ptlhyw.rar

I got like 3200 finnbux for not a whole lot of work, but the tractor drive take forever.

takes a long time to fill up the bed, I've never completed it so I dunno if the pay is worth it

Rate my livery. Haven't seen any custom skin screenshots yet, hope it works.

FUG DDDD:

Save game, it automatically returns

next job in MSC when? imagine all the fun ways to die

>dynamite fishing

Please this

Who the hell is this guy?

setting up for the pro pilkki fishing competition

It doesn't automatically apply it to the car. I think you have to go to the mechanic and pay him to give you a custom paintjob and then it'll apply whatever livery you made.

jammin to this now, ty

I tried stealing the mechanics car is the ignition hidden?

yeah it is child-proofed

How do I carry a body into my van? On the way to the store I saw a guy next to his car parked just standing there by a race and I knocked him out. I managed to push him close to the door but I can't put him inside.

going to attempt to stream, I think it's working correctly
twitch tv 1horsepower