clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your brazilian here:
mwomercs.com/bushwacker

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/news/2016/11/1658-countdown-to-black-friday
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=22&l=ba61b37775f8518d57b0ab11da90307e4a6f53d6
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/160539380/
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=406&l=446722f0bc600f08bee0c4aa6ed6bef866722726
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=389&l=648471a10c57e1d5477e67bf7e5265033b8aae51
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=255&l=f61935260838605a0f8ac8f6d2a1acf2c757ee9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for grabdeal

Daily reminder ro get your FREE extra 20% MC!
mwomercs.com/news/2016/11/1658-countdown-to-black-friday
'BLACK FRIDAY' DEALS
Starts: Monday, November 21st at 10AM PST (6PM UTC, SAME DAY)
Ends: Monday, November 28th at 10AM PST (6PM UTC, SAME DAY)

20% bonus MC from all MC packs!

These Black Friday sales end November 28th at 10AM PST (6PM UTC)!

Is there a way to make this game less CPU intensive and more GPU? This game slows to a crawl at certain points despite a decent (GTX 970) GPU. Playing on Medium, what settings are intensive on the CPU. Or am I fucked whenever there are more than 5 mechs on screen?

I've tried overclocking, hard to find settings that are stable

dude just get dual xeons and more than 3.5GB vram lmao

But user, using less GPU power makes the game run better!

t. PGI engineering department.

It's an unfortunate side effect of using a shitty version of cryengine, it happens to be very cpu intensive.

Still, any modern system made in the past two years should have an easy time with it and you should still have plenty of framerates.

i-is there any talk of PGI not using a retarded version of cryengine (3 I think, right?). Would porting it to a new engine be easy or hard for these fuckers?

If they're going for the LoL audience, it would make sense. A lot of people have laptops, and these laptops always have decent CPUs but non-existent GPUs.

I fell for the meme, but its second hand and cheap af. Better than the 285 I had before

Anyone buying le Assassins?

>If they're going for the LoL audience, it would make sense.
They're not. PGI is well aware that the only people willing to spend money on their game are old men with multiple joysticks and dozens and dozens of tabletop minis.

League is not a game that relies so heavily on whales to keep itself alive. It has successful streams as an alternative source of cash, for one thing.

How do I hunchback 4-SP?

very easily my man
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=22&l=ba61b37775f8518d57b0ab11da90307e4a6f53d6

kongdrops continue

You have dank missile quirks, so those are your primary weapon even though you only have 2 of them. You want 2 srm6 with artemis and then some either 4 mediums (with bonus flamer or not) or 5 spls. If you're a madman and run an xl then you can do 4mpls but it's generally a waste.

Does KONG have a unit? I don't like my HUD saying I'm not in a unit, it makes me feel like a shitter.

Is this a trick question? Do you really not see the kong/gonk tags in the group drop screenshots?

>Does KONG have a unit?

Okay, so I admit I fucked up, and I saw the tags
Let me rephrase:
Who do I talk to to get an invite to GONK/KONG?

Shadowhawk or Wolvie

They're both shit.
Get a Griffon or an Enforcer.

Already mastered the Griffon. Enforcer it is then.

It's basically a Cent right?

Any of the Heavy Mastery Bundles worth it?

1. Come on mumble.
2. ????
3. Profit!

Basically.
No surms but the JJs let you control the range of the engagement a bit better, so longer-range builds are fine.

All you have to do is ask and make sure your name is not kevin or pardo.

Ok, I'll join mumble and ask tomorrow

Or now since there's a big drop going on.

What happened to the last thread? Cant find it in the archive
The meta is now LRM Atlas'. I saw a loyalty atlas the other day with lrm20 and was actually getting some decent amount of damage. He was and old gold man though

try War Robots on android/iOS.

sort of a simplified mechawarrior game. though beware it has microtransactions. so it is pay to win. you'll come across "seal clubbers". people with mecha and weapons you have to spend premium currency to get. they are retarded to fight against.

Found video of Greg on a date

>What happened to the last thread
It has a psychological breakdown from lack of sleep. It was taken to a hospital so that it can get proper care.

The thread was handcuffed for it's own protection.

It's been archived.
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/160539380/

kong stronk

The paper doll is according to YOUR perspective right?

What?

It's labelled left and right.

Are there any free icons you can put to replace the white profile head icon next to your tag?

My left and right?

Their left and right.

Bruh.
It's in the language itself.
The paper doll shows that his left torso is open. "his left" being key.

Why would it be your left?

MY LEFT BUT THEIR RIGHT

What if there is no left or right and your concept of this dimension is fundamentally flawed?

Right and Left are relative terms. Moreover, words do not have meaning, they are merely sounds that we make with our mouths that may at best, attempt to signify meaning.

>attempting to see through to a "true reality"
Wew. We exist in the world as-is. Attempting to see through the screen of the world into a supposition is ignoring everything before us.
Also,
>implying that seeing through into the "true reality" is not just a metaphor about using reasoning to eliminate falsehoods
>implying "truth" even exists and that it is not merely a conception, in the same way that infinite is a concept rather than anything that may empirically exist

Are you guys posting about left or right because someone got their directions wrong?

Fuck off Rightie.

What if the media is full of shit and makes money off your constant attachment to their cries of an impending doom over an elect who hasn't even stepped foot into his fucking office yet?

tl;dr fox news and CNN make money pointing fingers at each other and making people upset.

How is this related to Robots?

Fuck off with your shitty left and right posting
Middle is best
Back to robots

Paper Doll is literally Robots though.

Get your head out of your ass.

Just test it in Training Ground and post for us.

How can one man confuse a conversation so heavily?

Is this the power of Alzheimers?

Guys is MWO p2w?

Are there any laser vomit mechs that are like, refrigerators? I want to vomit 6ML+2LL and not worry

no

Direwhale.
LPL Awesome is KIA.

>not pictured: 36 kph top speed

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=406&l=446722f0bc600f08bee0c4aa6ed6bef866722726

Cold as fuck despite bringing all those lasers.

>kit_build.jpg

206 damage post-game.
>I'm suppressing them!

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=389&l=648471a10c57e1d5477e67bf7e5265033b8aae51

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=255&l=f61935260838605a0f8ac8f6d2a1acf2c757ee9d

There is no such thing as 8 lasers and not worrying about heat, not without being really oversized for that exact loadout.

Why did they have to ruin perfection?

No good alphas allowed

I meant the cancer boxes. They just rushed them during lunch time on so many mechs. Cicada too. No quality control what so ever.

bump

The Awesome's cancer isn't really that bad though honestly.

Literally kill yourself.

It's not though. It's some of the better cancer a mech has received. Sure the older one looks better, but of all the mechs to bitch about the Awesome is so far from the top.

See: Centurion and Dragon

Kill yourself.

This russian had it right.

i hate mechwarrior online

I love mechwarrior online.

I hate how piggy ruined mechwarrior online.

Every time I see these Kong drops its no one I recall maybe dashing. Where is jack attack? Where is vass? In fact the few Kong members I have on my friend list haven't been on in ages.

newkong

Newkong? What was wrong with the old Kong?

if you're in kong because of vass your're the cancer

I was never in Kong but I did a quite a few drops with jack and vass long long time ago. I thought Kong had died because I never see jack online or some others that I friended.

sounds like you just got attached to the top kong celebs and forgot other people were in the group.

>Molasses Fatts
>Whispers
>Accurs3D

If you don't recognize these guys you didn't play a whole lot with Kong honestly.

who?

Fatts yea but, this was a few years back so I don't recall all you autistics. This was before CW and I think 12v12 just got added everyone bitching about cbill nerf. I just think it's funny the people I have on my list don't play mwo anymore or if they do they play at weird fucking hours.

A lot of people quit pre 12v12. Jack quit in early 2015/late 2014 I think, Chimerathon as well. Vass quit only recently after the fiasco that was the World Championship but still posts here and comes around mumble. Plenty of original Konglets are still around though: Dashing, Accurs, Harabec, Whispers, Molasses, Kakos, Pastor, Laser started playing again recently...

Furthermore MWO did get better and it's pretty fun now. Taking a few years break did wonders for me. CW is out and seems pretty neat, bigger matches with more players. New maps, remakes of old maps and a shit ton of mechs.

They added an Elo system started in tier 3 and already tier 2 with almost 1 after 2 weeks play. Still could use some new mechs/maps/weapons. Maybe better CW matchmaking?

I agree that they seem to have gotten the handle of it now what with their monthly grab deals and the new maps aren't that bad but fuck me they still have a lot of quality control to do regarding older mech models, cancer boxes, some mechs still have PS1 tier textures, some maps still drop to literally 20 fps just by looking at a certain direction (Crimson Strait), but it's better than it has ever been.

CW is still a massive joke.

the fuck is this

thunderbolt

>Play my Atlas because splat + AC20 would surely get a lot of component destruction
>Cruelly reminded in game that my AC20 gets blown off usually before I even get 4~5 shots off because I'm always at the tip of the spear

Suffering.

then don't be at the tip of the spear.

>2016
>brawling
lmao

It works with the smaller, faster mechs to be honest. As a 100 tonner though it's a real chore.

Just went back to my Cent-AH. Suddenly made things a lot easier.

>there people who don't want to be tip of the spear.
>2016.

atlases are still good but they're so much more situational, and a lot of the maps heavily favor long range combat.