/mbgg/ - Mobage General #626

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game8.jp/archives/26438
sevensstory.jp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yT_bRFwtg3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The return of Zoya as the ultimate Soviet tank.

In da Hood.

More Alternative girls updates from the live stream

- Light and Dark materials will be split and each will have their own daily.

- Material, Luna coin and cookie dailies will be improved by a little bit so they're more efficient and more worthwhile to run.

- Everyone's friend list will increase by 20 and level 58+ can get more friends.

- More items will be added to the trade shops in game.

- Auto AI and its targetting will be improved

- Button to refresh your support characters in the works like the PVP one.

- They're considering adding more team slots

- Virtual tower will be changed to display tips and hints by default so you don't have to lose to see them.

The friends list increase will be on 11/25
Split materials and permanently improved dailies on 12/3

The rest should be December or in future updates. Devs seem to be learning from their mistakes and listening to what the players want so the future is looking bright for now.

Current event stuff is here

This is the card art for the log-in challenge card in BGHS.

Other stuff going on aside from the two maid events:
>Guaranteed 4-star for tutorial roll until end of month
>Voting is ongoing for top 2 cards of each girl to be included in a reprint gacha - 3 votes a day
>Miss contest voting still happening at the maid cafe in Japan - Shiho is still winning
>Co-op point event to get bloomers for Sadone, Kanon, and Shiho
>The set of 3 furniture items in co-op exchange buff co-op damage by 20% each until the end of the month
>Rock genre available to select for dorm music practice room
>f*f CD goes on sale today

This is Tia. She makes potions.

didn't we already get maintenance like a couple days ago?

>'if you whaled before, you can whale again' event

Fooken JapJews

Eh I don't mind so much as long as they also give free gems like candy.
>up to 15k gems in my stockpile
>nothing to roll for

>Log extra device into an old alt account for more votes
>Forget to ever vote on either account after the first day or two

well the ranged event ends tonight, so we should be getting something spicy for thanksgiving

In case anyone plays it (doubtful):

In Million Arthur (JP) anyone knows how to put the 2D anime Uasaha in the main screen instead of the 2.5D one? The SD one from the shorts on youtube. I already bought what seems to be the skin and the option appears in the settings, but I can't put it on. It seems that I need a quest, but I have no clue on which one do I need.

Dude lost 3 matches with aggro forest

well memed

>this is tia, she sits there and awaits a boob poke every once in a while to prevent the phone from shutting off

The guys who play S/R0, do you guys all reroll for 3x SSRs?
The best I can manage after hours and hours is 2 SSRs from tutorial + tickets + 10+1 + leftovers.

Probably just some sort of "buy more gems" promotion for Black Friday.

Under option. Pic related.

Two is plenty.

Depends on how long you intend to play the game.

>roll gacha 3 times
>get 2 4* cards
>they're both duplicates
I don't know whether to be angry, or amazed. I just want more new maids, damn it

Cool. Kind of like these girls.
I'll try to roll a bit more and if I don't get anything better I'll just go with this.

I don't know. Probably as long as other people still play.
I kind of have a fetish for rerolling or something anyways so it doesn't matter.

Same here fampai. I'm pretty sure I enjoy it more than the game itself most of the time

It's okay user, we can't overpower the whims of JPs and blockhead bots voting for Phoenix Miki.

>tfw I am literally a Japajew irl

>3 SSR reroll
>Nothing but faggots

Such is life when you go for esports

Merlin has the best art in the game though.

>2nd 11 roll had 6 dupes
>3rd had 9

Nice game

What's this? Another PW update?

Commanders~~
Android Update is coming today~~~IOS is coming tomorrow~~
Android sever will done for update in half an hour, and will need about 6hours to finish it~ here is what we'll have after the update~~

1. Artwork Updates: BA-6, Renault FT-17, Pz.IV F2, Centaur Medium Tank, Sd.Kfz.251/10, T-43 Medium Tank, Valentine VIII
2. Emblem System: Purchase more emblems at the shop and set in profile
3. Filter System: R&D now you can narrow down maidens to search
4. Plot Playback: Replay story of cleared chapters without combat
5. Various balance changes
6. Thanksgiving mini-event (random BG drop!)
7. Bonjour Event online!
8.ONLY for Android! Also for a limited time, when you buy M-Supply, you get a free Fate Pin!

Anyone I should be rerolling for specifically in the current banner for Crash Fever or should I wait for a better guaranteed 5* banner.

Anyone here played that ff15 mobile game justice monsters five?

it seems like they haven't really thought about the game and im unsure what the fuck to level.

Does anyone else play duel links?

I use to. Games are way too short and wow axe raider's head looks dumb, how does he see unless his eyes are hilariously low

I actually like how short the games are, matches in other mobile card games take too long in my opinion.
And ya, some of the art is endearingly awful.

l'm rerolling too. Now is a good time since there is free guarantee 6* roll.

>Dupe from Challenge SSR Ticket
Back to rerolling

Global or JPN? I only see a guaranteed 5* banner on Global

Jpn of course. Anything english is bound to be garbage.

How quick is reroll? Global you have to get 8 different people in multibattle to have enough for 10-shot

There is currently 2 free rolls for *6 and *5. I doing that instead of 10 rerolling.

Decided to GT some Chinese updates to see what's upcoming.

Among the balance adjustments HESH seems to be getting buffed.

There's also the upcoming tanks in the picture. Turns out Bulldog is getting her German variant.

>M41GTI light tank (Germany)
>In 1986 the Federal Republic of Germany will be transformed into M41 M41GTI light tanks, and test in Thailand. The tank to retain the original 76mm gun, but equipped with a digital computer, MDLF41 control system of laser rangefinder and trunnion tilt, pitch sensor etc., can deal with moving targets on the move.

Also Live2D and voices for some more tanks it looks like including ISU-122, Object 262, and Super Hellcat.

Not sure if they'll be in this update, but more animations and voices are nice.

Same, but much faster than global, so it should take like 5 minutes or so.

>enemy doesn't have a monster first turn
>enemy doesn't have a monster 2nd turn
>summon a zombie dragon to direct attack
>2nd turn dark magician girl with burst skill and win match
Are matches really suppose to be like this. It was less than 1minute

Which 6* unit should i be aiming for in the free gacha?

Yugioh duels tend to last only a couple turns now a days. Make a mobile version with half the life total and of course it'll be extra fast.

How do I remove cat ears/tails in alternative girls?

Naomi best girl btw

you don't

You don't but they're only ever visible in battle and in the dressing room if you turn them on.

Animal ears/tails are their combat mode. Iris cat members have cat ears/tails and Freesia dog members have dog ears/tails.

Thanks.
I actually hate these things. Really, what's with nekomimi fetish.

Well, at least you'll only ever see them in battle.

And they're cute.

It would just be a turn based BGHS without it so they had to add some "xD gimmick" to their characters.

Fug does this mean I gotta play something ike hearthstone or sv? I do like that it doesn't have the dumb bullshit of 1500 vs 1600 attack things. But they don't seem to have as fun spells and effects

HS has fun effects, but its all about random. SV is about wild power swings that soft cap the match length.

Its actually a pretty common thing.

I'm really surprised you guys have never seen it before.

Common doesn't make it less shit

>cute
Too bad I just can't bring myself to like it. I like pussy, not cat.

That's it I'm installing BGHS.

I've known these shits perhaps too well, but this is the first time I had it forced onto me. Nah I'll just deal with it.

Why the fuck aren't you playing duels generation? Just because duel links is new? I know duels generation has crappy ui, but at least it isn't a dumbed down version of the game.

No... NOOOOOOO

>stuck on ranking
>no good descends up
>stuck on story
>stuck on world A
I need a new event unit to grind on scooters...

Because I didn't know that was a thing. I'll switch to dg instead

She's got Live2d now, just pull on her cloak. Her boobs jiggle.

I playing this game and crafter her not for fucking cloak. thats not what i paid for and i hate it. Fuck off.

>sw
too bad the game gets kinda boring after a while.

>want to organize my tanks
>app crashes

NICE PANZER GAME YOU FUCKING USELESS CHINKS

game8.jp/archives/26438

>want to get a Type 97
>gathered all the materials after 2 weeks
>click on the silver button
>nothing happens
>spam the silver button
>nothing happens

NICE PANZER GAME YOU FUCKING USELESS CHINKS

>oh nice, new cute girl in JP VC.
>check details
>it's a boy

I stumbled upon this upcoming game by Cygames while browsing.
sevensstory.jp
What happened to it?
Release should be sometime 2016 and there's more or less a month less.
Twitter last updated on October.

It was only just announced in August, I doubt you'll see it this year.

That's too bad. Looks quite nice from the screenshots.

Can someone recommend me a game that has actual gameplay (no auto play shit that require no skill/thinking,, I know a lot of you like them but it's not my kind of game) and is in English or at least has a wiki or an extensive community so I don't have to constantly screenshot shit to google translate it?

It can be any genre but no shadowerse or that tennis game.

>upcoming game by Cygames
we're going to get horse girls first.

Wish I had a better way to get these crystals, I already bought out the store.

Dragon Poker

pad

Seven knights, I guess? I mean, it has auto battle, but you can use the skills manually. GF has control over battle and map movement.

The important question is will it have Bahamut/GB/SV crossovers?

There's already a bahamut pic down below the page.

>no auto play shit that require no skill/thinking
but we don't play any of those

I know that much, I get this message whenever I try to change it.

Might be cool, I'll look into it

I used to play it but I got bored

But do you actually need to manually manage your team? Most of those game allow you to do that but it's pointless since they are so brain-dead easy that it's no different that leaving it to autoplay

I know but I don't know where else to ask

For Whom the Alchemist
it's gumishit but it's exactly what you're describing.
Also Phantom of the Kill, also gumishit.
Why the fuck did the 2 least braindead games have to be made by gumishit?
also whenever it comes out next year.

>Gumishit
Are they a bad developer/publisher? Just curious

Not that guy but what about Shinobi Nightmare?
It got hyped so much before release, and then I went away for a while, it released, I came back but there's abosolutely noone talking about it.

I played it for a long long while and it was practically dead. No events whatsoever.

They're known for mismanaging and/or badly developing their games; in PotK, gacha units are given a typing from 6 different ones on all units, regardless of the unit's typing. Imagine a physical unit with a "magic damage up" typing, that happens.

For Whom the Alchemist was comically mismanaged as a game, being nigh-impossible to get 5* units in beyond rerolling endlessly, awful servers at launch, shards of units (that you need 80!! of to craft the unit) being in the premium gacha, needing to either roll for units once again or do impossible missions to unlock their 2nd and 3rd jobs and features being locked behind account levels. The game's gameplay was phenomenal, actually being a FFT-like with relative high quality to it for a phone game.

Another game they developed that was a Fushigi Dungeon-like, ended up running out of content very quickly and they didn't really support it.

They just make almost every possible mistake but their core gameplay is good.

Have to clear one of the story missions, I think its one of the last ones, if not the last one.

I actually didn't even mention, but to add: PotK was releasing in English (which is amazing considering the lack of English mobages around) and gumi being gumi...
They proceeded to switch an all-girls game to having fuccbois for no fucking reason and took forever to have any content be in the game for months, under the excuse that "it's in beta". Interest died out, and even then they released barely any updates and very few collabs. The JP version is very generous comparatively and has a lot of events and collabs, from madoka to their other games.

FUCK

damn, potk looked cool

How is your waifu team coming along, anons?
You are not letting any males in, are you?

Doing okay I guess. Though I really want wizard dude.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yT_bRFwtg3A

At some point it seems that I unlocked it. Shame she doesn't have voiced lines.

This looks pretty gud. Anyone have an account/reroll account they are not using?

>get 2 SSRs from first 10+1 and tickets
>still have some gems left
>do a couple quests
>enough for a second 10+1
>it's 10 Rs and 1 SR
desire sensor too strong.

>7 stars
Is this a new rarity or is it another upgrade to the MR cards? Maybe I should redownload the game, haven't played since February. I'm guessing everything has been powercreeped since then

Is the current gacha anniversary worth rolling? Or will there be a part 3 coming along...