Walk into Chevy dealership

>Walk into Chevy dealership
>Salesman immediately on me like white on rice
>"I'm just looking around and killing some time"
>"Okay! Let me know if you have any questions!"
>Comes around every 2 minutes to chat with me

AUURURRRGGH! Can you just leave me alone while I sit in the cars and check things out?
>Walk into Audi dealership
>Go around sitting in every car and fiddle around with all the gizmos in there
>No one even looks at me as if I'm a giant piece of shit

Oddly enough, I liked not being hounded like this 100X better.

Also, why does pic related even exist whens SHE'S IN THE FUCKING DEALERSHIP.

>Went into Hyundai dealership with mom the other day
>Manager explains the guy working with us is a new salesman
>Ask guy basic questions about the base model Sonata
>Has no fucking clue about anything in the car, can't even fold the rear seats while I find the latch

>MFW I literally explain every single feature of the car to my mom while the salesman doesn't even know if the headlights are LED or not

>Also, why does pic related even exist whens SHE'S IN THE FUCKING DEALERSHIP.
It's probably not real

checked

>Go to dealership with my dad yesterday

Used lot
>Old guy who knows nothing about any car on the lot comes out

Honda lot
>Guy doesn't understand that the Honda my dad has any interest in is a V6 Manual Accord Coupe (no dealership anywhere has one)
>"Well if you like power you should try the Accord Hybrid or wait for the Turbo Type R Civic"

Nissan lot
>Dad tests a new Maxima
>"suspension is just too soft"
>salesman is a younger guy who reveals he drifts a 240SX on the weekends
>"Hold on, let me go get you the one with the much better suspension"
>Brings out a Maxima SR with all the protective plastics and shit still on it
>"I didn't put any tags on it, so don't get pulled over"
>Dad drives the piss out of the thing
>He's now looking for a used one that's already taken the $10k depreciation hit.

It's for 'visualising' the car when your speccing it out like colors leather trim etc
>inb4 Americans that just buy whatever's on the lot

>He's now looking for a used one that's already taken the $10k depreciation hit.

That poor salesguy . . . why no give commission

>mom goes looking for new car for herself with dad
>Car dealers talk through her to him

No cars were sold that day

This is Dallas TX, for every reasonably financially smart guy like my dad, there's a thousand boomers/arabs/white women/indians who will pay sticker without question for anything on the lot.

>fwd
>CVT
>smart
Pick 2.

Honda guy is basically telling you there aren't any there. Honda dealerships you have to do call in orders sometimes. For example there are no manual new civic coupes anywhere in my state for sale and they practically only sell them by order from what one of the workers i know at the biggest dealership told me.

>indians who will pay sticker
Now I know you're lying.

>no manual new civic coupes anywhere in my state for sale and they practically only sell them by order from what one of the workers i know at the biggest dealership told me
Honda worker here, that's not how it works as Honda sends them if the dealership feels like ordering them. If we wanted to we could stock up on only manual Civics if we wanted to.

>indians not being perpetually drunk leeches living off the government dime and all the while calling white people evil

that's rich

The Audi place leaves you alone because you reek of poorness and autism, they're not going to even bother trying to make a sale.

Ah, american indians, not pajeets.

my bad, yes, the injins

I think he is talking about curry indians not feather indians.

Uh, woah buddy. Honda corporate here. That's not at all how we operate. We send the dealerships what their market calls for. If the sporty cars don't sell, we don't make 'em.

CVT+smart

FWD+smart

>you tried

>walk into chevy dealership
>chairs arent large enough
fml

>honda
>sporty other than motorcycles

>dad who cant sit in a sedan because of his old knees goes to a toyota delarship
>ask for the the rav4 and the sienna
>the salemans his confuse because my dad just want a car with a high seating position
>HE CANT FIGURE OUT THAT MY DAD LITERALLY WANT A KEKMOBILE

>drive to dodge dealership
>massive car garage filled with new cars outside
>looks promising
>go in
>hello sir can I have your name and phone number
>wat.exe
>should have probably stopped there
>go outside to look in the used section first
>guy runs outside to meet us
>hello sir what can we do for you
>we're just looking thanks
>finally want to look at new stuff
>go over to elevator to parking garage
>excuse me sir you can't go in there
>wat.exe x2
>you need to be accompanied to see the new cars
Past that though it was lovely, bought a nice car and the dude selling it to us gave a good deal and was a great guy. Went back again but sadly the guy was really sick and had to quit, didn't have long left
Felt real bad man

>go to chevy dealership
>looking at the new camaros
>salesman comes out
>asks me if i need any help today
>ask him if i can sit in the new camaro
>he barely speaks and just lets me play around with the car
>never gets to close to me
>doesn't really look at me either
>ask for a test drive
>tell him i really like this car
>tell him im going to seriously consider this and he offers his business card
>take card and I contacted him telling him im wanting to order one
>very calm natured man and has great social skills

That was honestly the best time I've had at a dealership.

Shills are getting THAT desperate

I was getting some recall work and an oil change at the dealer. Right next to it (owned by the same company and on the same lot) was a chevy dealer. I had time to kill so I walked around tge lot just to look.

I noticed a guy but didn't think he was following me. Apparently he was and when he caught up to me he told me "hey man what are you doing". I told him I was just looking around and hi kept telling me to they had free coffee an doughnuts inside the dealer. I told him I was fine but he kept pushing. He stared to closely follow me so I walked back to the honda lot.

What was his problem? I did tell him I was waiting for my car to be serviced but he wouldn't leave me alone. It's petty but whenever someone asks above a chevy now I say it's shit.

The honda dealer was much nicer and even gave me a test drive when I was just in a tshirt and basketball shorts.

But Audi isn't even expensive.

Still more than what anyone on Veeky Forums can afford.

>honda
>sporty motorcycles

It's pretty obvious you own a B5 A4 cabrio 1.8T RS4 replica with the top down, seat reclined almost to a horizontal, and your arm hanging out of the door with your bassy niggermusic pounding from that sikkBosesoundsystemyo!

>That poor salesguy . . . why no give commission

He wasn't there to buy a car from the dealer. He was only there to test drive the new cars so that he can decide on what used car to buy. Wear and tear on the new cars from the test drive is the dealer's problem. Dealerships get their share of stingy skinflint customers as well as easygoing profitable ones.