Straight or diagonal spaces?

diagonal with one-way lanes for efficiency

straight so i can pull my truck through for convenience

Parking in a full straight lot in a truck is a nightmare

>Spaces staggered so no pull through

REEEEEEEEEE

Diagonal.

Less of a pain in the ass to back my truck out

I don't care because I'm not incompetent at parking.

Diagonal spaces are just annoying as fuck though.

How so
I think they're great

>I don't care
>I actually have an opinion though

On a scale of 1-10 how whipped does your girlfriend have you?

Can't see if at incline. Backing out and not knowing whos there. Parallels are better for one way imo

Love diagonal with one way lanes
Especially when I have nothing to do all day when I get to wherever has them, and some wang starts driving at me in the wrong direction, I will have my ass firmly planted there and fuck around until they back out
>tfw hasn't happened in awhile, starting to wonder if Floridians are getting better at driving

Don't care if diagonal or straight but for the love of fuck staggered parking triggers the fuck out of me like shit I don't have a reverse gear and I hate flinstoning my car and I don't wanna buy a new one til I'm out of college in the summer REEEEEE

>Spaces staggered so no pull through
yeah what the fuck's up with that? Do a lot of collisions happen with it that it warrants this?

straight
so i can back in

diagnols suck because you cant pull through to the free spot in front

>implying gf

>backing out and cant see
>go park in straight lined lot
>your view is blocked for 5 feet until you back away from the vehicles on the left and right

Straight. More cars per square meter, and I can pull straight through into a backin space without reversing.

So don't drive a fuckhuge truck. Problem solved. Try showing off your small penis with a sports car instead.

user, have you got any peripheral vision? Because it sounds like you should get that checked out.
I mean, my eyesight's terrible without glasses, and I can still see big things like cars around the edge of the lenses.

Always backing into the space, so staright

Is it that hard to ignore the space close to you and focus on the one you're parking in?
You wouldn't last riding a motorcycle for sure

Straight in big parking lots so you can pull through, but diagonal ones on the side of streets.

You can't back in to a diagonal space? Pathetic

>Straight or diagonal spaces?

I prefer diagonal because that reduces car damage from bad drivers hitting my car as they enter or leave the parking space.

>school has diagonal parking on one side of a two way road
>reverse in only
Why would anyone do this?

Meanwhile at a diag with a 1 way your view is blocked for 5 feet towards the only direction traffic comes in at.

>Diagonal spaces are just annoying as fuck though.
This

We don't even have diagonal spaces here. Guess it would trigger the German intrinsic autism.

Of course we do you fucking autistic basement dweller

Diagonal but fuck that stagger shit.

>autism
>autism
Guys I think somethings wrong with Germany.

But with perpendicular spaces you can back in and see everything as you pull out. Diagonal lots are usually designed with one way roads so you can't back in and pull out.

Can we at least agree that spaces marked like this are terrible?

show me a parking lot with diagonal spaces that isn't a Rasthof.

There is a shitton of them. Maybe you should leave your room for once

Can't argue with so much visual evidence. Does your local Lidl have diagonal parking spaces? Does your local Obi? Your local IKEA?
Maybe there are 3-4 diagonal spaces in front of a building sometimes, but that's hardly a parking lot.

Sag ma bisse wirklich so behindert?

no, it allows space between vehicles, so no one can park right next to you, like this

obviously you can back into diagonal spaces, but it makes no fucking sense to, it defeats the purpose of diagonal parking lots

Maybe if you live in an area with retards.

Parking space is expensive. So if a store is going to spend money by giving bigger parking spaces, it wants to maximize the effectiveness of its investment. Cars that continue to park on the line end up wasting the store's investment in reducing door dings and overall customer satisfaction with the entire shopping experience.

They're trying to stop drivers from cheating and either parking sloppy or taking up two spaces by parking on the line and then feigning innocence. By using double lines between cars, does help on car spacing and reduces door dings.

>still no example
back to Syria, kid.

You drive an eclipse?

Wat nun?

Git gud

Fuck diagonals

Not him but I live in FL and my university has the double lines
So yeah, spot on deduction

>Visual representation of autism

Get help.

kek

No I'm just angry about diagonals
That example is literally lifted from my local supermarket, every time I go it's a headache of retarded drivers
Straights are just simply better in every way

That doesnt even make sense.

Diagonal with one way lanes. But only with a group of guards capable of carting off anyone that goes the wrong fucking way and backs into a spot.

>But only with a group of guards

diagonal, one-way, back-in only.