Just picked this up today

How did I do?
(P.S.: I'm not a nigger)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ttkwykwNvo
autotrader.ca/a/Buick/Regal/Toronto/Ontario/5_28518327_ON20080116103724750/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first car pic related

it might be a total shitbox and break down and you wont have the time and money to fix it being a poor youngin so youd be fucked which is what happened with my first car. but if youre lucky and it was well taken care of then a cheap shitbox is the bets first car

t type?

Nope, just the base 3.8

well aren't you a special snowflake :)

Looks like the wheels real a need cleaning

If thats a special snowflake... what about mine?

TURBO IT
U
R
B
O

I
T

FEELS GOOD MAN...

youtu.be/4ttkwykwNvo

>being buttmad over a first car thread

how about first baiku

I had one of these at 14.

you know you bought the wrong car when the stereotype is so prevalent you have to declare that you're not a nigger

return the shitbox and try again, nigger

>How did I do?
Depends on how much they paid you to take it

looks clean, post more photos. If you got it for 1500 or less, and has a maintenance record, then I'd say you did bretty gud.

Which would you pick?

08' 350z
10' Hyundai Genesis 3.8
08' Cooper S Hardtop
04 VW Golf
08' Audi TT

>08' 350z
solid choice
>10' Hyundai Genesis 3.8
>08' Cooper S Hardtop
double no
>04 VW Golf
vague maybe
>08' Audi TT
no

Shoulda bought this instead

08 350z, any fucking day of the week

>genesis
knocked off gook trash

>cooper s
reliability of a range rover, maintenance price of a 7 series

>golf
lol fwd trash, not even a gti/r32

>audi tt
hairdresser fwd based garbage

>declare that you're not a nigger
He won't have to declare shit if he keeps it factory stock.

Nice choice senpai. Low key I want a base regal too

Is it the 231 v6 or the 305 v8 btw?

Which is preferable?

Good question. I don't know, but both have their perks. The V6 is really the same as the Grand National's LC2 but without a turbo/intercooler which is a decent engine.

But if you've got the V8 then, well at least you have the sound.

305 is alright, but you aren't going to make more than 320-350hp with that engine.

the good part about the 305 is you can swap to a 350 like it ain't no thang

Bought this as my second car. Mine was an '87 with a 305. Nothing impressive stock, but it's got a lot of potential to be a drag strip king or a great thunder car at your local racetrack. Needs at least a 350 small block, posi rear end, uprgraded tranny and you're set to leave ricers and mustangs in the dust

>(P.S.: I'm not a nigger)

nice try jamal

Can you explain your hate towards TT and Genesis?

You can make power with 305s, it's just not worth it when the 350 is so much easier to build

>TT
Fairly unreliable, imo it's pretty stupid looking, and not that fast.
>Genesis.
You can just google it. No one really likes that car.

i almost got a clean fc, but my friends dad is a mechanic and claimed they're unreliable even though they're fun. Eventually settled on a miata. Regretting it not because its a miata, but the body of my car is in such shit condition it makes me want to cry sometimes.
>pic related both doors are rippled to fuck and i didn't notice it cause first car and there's small dents all over

bemp

Got this at 13

No bully

wew guys, check this nigga out

Your friends dad is a fucking moron

Gets NA 1.8 miata. Whines about wavy paint and dings.

Please, sell it to someone who will love it and not be ashamed of it for no reason.

How did your friends dad get the power to force you to get a miata instead of an Fc? Are you two fucking?

>No one really likes that car.

Yea but why

>cause korea
the newer hyundai genesis coupe 3.8 is actually a pretty decent car

First car I bought on my own.

Only other car I had was a Toyota Camry Hybrid that was barely even mine. There are a few changes I'd like to do, but overall I'm extremely happy with it.

this is gonna be my first car hopefully.

This POS. Had the 3.4l v6 in it.

nice

and still going

I wasn't thinking of getting one of these for my first car
what do you think Veeky Forums?

Where in the hell did you get that? and how much did it cost?

well he doesn't like miats so he's a huge faggot so i would say so

what kind of car is that? it looks neat

>trucks
>anything past 2006
most are awful past 2000

first car i bought myself

i was stoked

you can keep telling yourself that. i've abused it like no other and it's still doing holding up perfectly fine, not like my old 91 however.

sure you have
>tiny short bed
>plastic everywear no real metal
>big and bulky very wide
>just plain ugl

VW Polo 6n
Rocking my 45HP

I used to have two of these! They are good cars just depends on where you live,both of mine started to rust after the snow and salt got to them.

which means your 17 now, underage b&

>caring more about appearance rather than functionality
just lmao at you bruh

fuck off faggot almost everyone here started browsing while underaged and he probaly owned a older one

>shot bed
>plastic everywhere
>just plain weaker parts
>being bulky is a big disadvantage

Worst
Engine
Ever

oh boy here we go

>short bed
Can fit everything i need on the go, even if I can't, just leave the tailgate down with an extended bed barricade attached. no biggie
>plastic everywhere
oh you mean the mirror moldings and the bumper steps? yeah that takes up about 10% of the truck, but let me repeat Functionality > appearance
>just plain weaker parts
can kind of agree, chevy never had top quality material, but so far it's been doing me great, aside from a malfunctioned tire pressure sensor.
>being bulky is a big disadvantage
yeah, but lets never mind the previous gens that date back to 2000 and backwards where these trucks were also just as bulky. lets just focus on the specific model so i can just deficiently prove that nu trucks are inferior to older ones.

Very comfy

>oh you mean the mirror moldings and the bumper steps? yeah that takes up about 10% of the truck, but let me repeat Functionality > appearance
heh it has way more plastic than that and the (metal) is just cheap weak tin shit

>yeah, but lets never mind the previous gens that date back to 2000 and backwards where these trucks were also just as bulky. lets just focus on the specific model so i can just deficiently prove that nu trucks are inferior to older ones.
eh they where a bit bulky but the new gens are a lot more bulky and just ugly looking

nigga what, the fact that its dented makes it even better. now you dont have to actually take care of the exterior since its already somewhat shit.

I don't understand people like you.

Old family friend/colleague of my dad was moving up further north with his wife to be closer to where their kids live, and he couldn't/didnt want to bring that brick along.

Bought from him at the start of summer, sold it a few months later due to getting accepted into a uni. college. All I did was swap out some bulbs, the shocks, attempt to fix the drivers side door and have some fun with it

Volvo L3314N, 1.8 petrol and it cost me about $3000, and I sold it for $3600 dollars with the previous owners approval, as I didnt want him to think that I bought it just to sell it again

Is the honda s2000 a good car or just a meme like the RX-8?

Then

Now

I approve

autotrader.ca/a/Buick/Regal/Toronto/Ontario/5_28518327_ON20080116103724750/
>48k canucks

Here's my first car fambly. I miss it.