GM = God Machines

GM = God Machines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrFnrcpBj5k
youtube.com/watch?v=DjZ5LOIcdg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like a fucking hot wheel.

I'll take a shelby over that shit any day

It has 305 width barely-legal tires on all 4 corners, which is less rubber than most hypercars. I sure hope it goes fast.

Not really

CAN'T SEE SHIT

GM= GAY MEMES

Hyper cars btfo by a camaro with less wide tires

youtube.com/watch?v=FrFnrcpBj5k

Lol

>please believe our ads
rotflmao

Eagle F1s aren't barely legal. in fact, they aren't even slicks.

Guy I work with drives an f150 and punched a hole in his bed with a fucking log. Straight thru the spray on Bedliner.

Now trofeos…

Did gm fangirls ragequit again?

When does the lightweight version come out?

Does GM make any lightweight sports cars, why or why not?

“With a curb weight under 3,500 pounds, excellent front-to-rear weight balance and the precision of the FE3 suspension, the Camaro LT 1LE offers unmatched capability in its class,” said Oppenheiser. “As a result, it offers incredible performance for Camaro V6 customers.”

So the V6 being under 3,500 and the SS already being a lot lighter at 3,760, my guess is the 1LE with the few different add-ons will be roughlt 3,700. The Corvette is also very light.

dodge viper acr > anything gm produces

A RWD car over 2900 lbs isn't light user

Welp gm fangirls ragequit yet again

As expected

A car over 1900lbs isnt light user

That's because these cars are affordable. They don't use ultra rare metals to build them, so yea don't expect GM to be making something in that class. They are lighter for what they are. Quit being a turbo autist.

majority of lightweight RWD cars weigh between 2500-3000 lbs
not even the Lotus Elise or Exige weigh under 2000 lbs
>rare metals
When did aluminum become rare? If I remember correctly the C5 Z06 weighed at or under 3000-3100 lbs.
>turbo autist
How does posing a reasonable question make someone an autist- what?

The C5 Z06 also produced 350HP compared to the current Z06 which develops over 650 and the old one also had shit tons of plastic and was smaller.

>350HP
405 HP, and that was mostly due to displacement. The transmission can handle well over that.
>650
Right, so where's the less powerful smaller lightweight version?
>old one also had shit tons of plastic and was smaller.
Still sounds good to me

C6Z weighed sub 3100 lbs too. if you really wanted to get crazy though the C6RS weighed 2800 lbs (but costed $200,000)

The Corvette got heavier in the C7 gen because of the added gadgets and creature comforts. i wish they treated the Corvette like POrsche treats the 911. have a luxury trim for those who want and a spartan lightweight trim like a GT3 RS complete with a wing. maybe a all carbon fiber version with the materials of a luxury super-car too. "Corvette" is being turned into a brand or so i heard and maybe there will be a smaller lighter corvette along wtih an E-ray. "Stingray" is probably only part of the brand of whats to come.

I thought GM meant Government Motors. You know... cause the government had to bail them out.

>,25 elephant
>light

Wat

Why am i looking at 18th-26th place

GM
>Gay Machines
>Gay Mofos
>Gay Miatas
>Gay op's Mom

because Porsche is so much faster the easiest way to handle that fact is to pretend they don't even exist

damn I've never seen a video of a modern hybrid race car. this shit is like a space ship. kinda makes me like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjZ5LOIcdg0

>tfw when people started to ignore him so he cannot bait like a retard anymore

Feels good nigga.

because clappers cannot compete

you got that one in unticked form?