/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEjEEhkyhwQ
loverslab.com/files/file/3281-ladyhorus-tera-armor-for-uunp-females-and-vanilla-males-204-released
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78789/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for bullying elves.

youtu.be/HEjEEhkyhwQ
What's this idle animation? Is it available somewhere other than Korean locked down forums?

ABS

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Okay but what are the endings?

Why-foo post

You do realize she can set vampires on fire just by looking at them, right?

For Ada and Elanor, they'll either be turned into vampires or be eaten, leaving only their hands as memento.

For Theo... Eh, I don't know. Probably a bunch of montages of the kids playing in the streets, swimming in Lake Ilinalta, and it maybe ends with them hugging.

Well, that clearly didn't work on her. Her thick eyeliners probably blocked her banana magic.

Stop getting triggered by images dude. He does it to see anons chimp out.

abs are nice!

What is it with her and hands?

>be indoors
>skin looks brown
>go outside
>look pale as fuck

What do I do?

Again with the weird requests.

Your fetishes are shit and you should feel like shit for being a vorefag

If you're being lit by the bonfire inside the inns, of course you're going to look brown.

What body are you using?

>pussy veins
I puked

Duwang reference.

>vorefag
I'm not. I mean, it's something that Elder Scrolls vampires do. Do you consider it vore if you eat fried chicken?

Its just this scenario is highly improbable, nommsayin?

dude this nord is so boring

i posted in the death thread but seriously, you need ot take some lessons from other poeple here to clean up your husbando-fu, then ones you become well known you can post lesser original guys like this

Chicken is chicken. Very different from people you knucklehead. Stop trying to justify your degenerate fetish.

>then ones you become well known you can post lesser original guys like this

i can't parse this

No nigger I don't cause its just a picture. Chill out.

Post art

7base

People is food to vampires. Vampires eating vampires, now that's cannibalism.

But I like my character, user.

jesus christ

I'm at the entrance of the winking skeever. No bonfires there.

>For Theo... Eh, I don't know. Probably a bunch of montages of the kids playing in the streets, swimming in Lake Ilinalta, and it maybe ends with them hugging.

pls do

I still don't like it. I know Cumtears is the one making the picture and he has to make his marysue waifu win all the time so I'm not really surprised.

So you finally admit that you were triggered. That wasn't so hard was it?

Wandering Samurai waifu

Character refs a friend did for me. Ultimately this outfit got scrapped, but it's still nice.

>triggered
nigger u wot?
I just hate to see it is all. It's awful anytime someone downloads a follower just to beat them or maim them or kill them. It's just so petty.

post your husbando

Woah, weird

To be fair, you and Aylen started it first by talking about how you would kill all vampire abominations in Castle Volkihar.

They just drink blood. Eating people isn't required for a vampire to stay their hunger.

Yeah, that doublet is pretty ubiquitous in light armor mods. Hence why I chose to scrap it.

What mod is the armor from?

I know, but my point is that it's not out of character for them to do so.

Here ye go.

You are the reason it happens with this ablooo ablooo somebody stabbed my waifu in their game bullshit.

>leaving only their hands as memento.

Something tells me Natalia really just wants a quiet life.

loverslab.com/files/file/3281-ladyhorus-tera-armor-for-uunp-females-and-vanilla-males-204-released

im not gay dude

>argonians in morrowind
>magical armored spear lizards
>argonians in skyrim
>generic thief race 2.0
why

Again, u wot? Do you think I'm haar?

Is that Skjoldr?

Then who are you to pass judgement? Post your waifu/husbando or shut up.

Because Black Marsh isn't sending its best to skyrim. They're bringing drugs, their bringing crime, their bringing rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Not even close, senpai.

Hmm, what brings you to that conclusion?

>Not even close
>Look more like her than it does Cumtears

lmao

Did you mean fan art of the game? Or art of /tesg/ characters?

is that ulfric and tullius

christ, dial back the edge, potema

Literally nobody else has a reason to be this triggered other than Haar.

nigger literally everyone has a reason to shit on Cumtears, not that they need one

It could be Aylen or that user who downvoted all of longhorn's stuff.

I'm ready to watch Ada's boipucci be obliterated.

>generic thief race
Of the 6 argonians that I remember from Skyrim, 1 was an assassin, two worked at an inn, one was a dockworker who worshipped zenithar, one was a jeweler, and the last was a miner who liked to explore.

Unlike the Khajiit who remaining criminally inclined to a cat.

I suggest getting your eyes checked, friend.

Nah, just a bunch of random Nords that I dressed up to look like them.

Gotta wait for that nude patch from Marisa tho. It's a nude patch, right?

yeah that totally sounds like him, because he and the rest of the chillposters get triggered so often amirite?

Well, since you didn't answer ill post a doodle I guess.

I think it is yeah.

i post my waifu all the time lol, i get frequent props, im just not gonna out myself cos i know lots of you love that homo

Holy massive mammaries, Batman. Nudes where?

Ah, alright. Just a shitposter.

It's okay Peri, the few who don't hate you won't start hating you if you just say it.

Hardly a shitposter for just giving good advice.

I am not ''''peri'''' alright? I have probably been here on and off longer than most of you new boys. I was in the original faces of /tesg/. I know what is good and what isn't alright, and that nord ISNT.

Izzy. That explains a lot.

>Peri
>new
guess who's full of shit? It's (You)

>that user who downvoted all of longhorn's stuff
Heiko?

Nice try.

>it's another round of forced namie drama

He's not the best or most special nord, user... but he is -our- nord.

Damn Cumtears. Why does he always start this drama shit?

Since you're a master of characters and husbandos why don't you tell Snake how to improve?

Thanks to Shitposter-kun.

Fuck off, Cumtears.

There was this guy who mentioned armpit hair and pubic hair.

user, if you read this, could you tell me what you found for armpit hair? I'm already checking The Painted Lady for pubic hair and wondered if you found a similar solution for armpit hair?

Describe your waifu/husbando's personality with a single word or another fictional character

>t. shitposter-kun

Optimistic

How would you make screenshots of eating? does it involve loverslab mods and naked flesh?

I'm getting weird checkerboarding on my character caused by the use of spec maps. It doesn't matter what spec maps I use it still does it. Anyone know the issue here?

Like this.

Broken.

>Optimistic
>Constantly depressed
Dude what

Have you completed any quests recently, /tesg/?

I just did the Companions story line. I'm thinking of doing the Civil War next, though I'm probably gonna knock off some miscellaneous ones first. I started on Boethiah's but I realized that it's not really Solveig's thing.

Her is full of purpose and life full of deeds, but not the kind Boethiah is interested in it seems.

First change up that generic goatee. Hair colour and style next, mot of the time his hair looks bad because its black hair on a dark picture, you can hardly tell it apart

secondly, the weapon is too boring and for seconds needs to offset the eye a bit so its looks a bit more unique

Where were you when Bannerlord became the new ultimate waifu creator.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78789/?

Have you tried this? Link is, obviously, NSFW.

Rust Cohle

These are not mutually exclusive. Just ask anyone with depression.

>another fictional character
Miu Matsuoka

You said the hands would be left as a memento tho

Depressed people can be optimistic, but it probably helps that he represses his depression.

They are indeed. Doesn't mean that she won't lick them occasionally.

British/10.

>Miu Matsuoka

repressed