>decklid spoiler

>has full-sized pickup
>doesn't work on farm or in construction

>Front-biased AWD

so basically every Audi other than the R8

>car runs great 3500 OBO
> rolling shell

>variable value timing

basically every car built in the last 10 years has that, dummy.

>Nur spec

>That's the joke!!!

>hydroponic brakes

>v6 option
>get less than 16 mpg

S and RS models are 40/60 front/rear

ok, so 90% of audis

SCAT PACK?!

Nah, the majority are fucking diesel FWD base models. Not even AWD.

>ST - line

>///M - sport

>R badge in the grille
>aggressive bumpers
>big wheels
>ONE LITER ENGINE
Why is this allowed?

because europoors

Why not? Are you too retarded to tell it apart from a golf r or a polo wrc street?

It's like giving the Golf an appearance package to make it look almost like an R, including the badging, but keeping it FWD and giving it all the engine options.
All the show, none of the go.

>4 cyl engine

>2016
>carburettors and pushrods

So you cant?

i know the Vette uses pushrods, but literally nothing using a carb anymore.

I took a second look the first time I saw one, because I didn't realise they made a Polo R.
Then it turns out to be just an appearance package that looks more aggressive than the GTI, with badging to suggest it's faster.

I can tell the difference between a Polo GTI and a Polo R-line, or a Golf R and a Polo R-line, or a Polo WRC Street and a Polo R-line no problem. I'm just a fucking autist that gets mad over badges that give the impression of being a performance model while being nothing but a base model shitbox.

Nah you sound like someone who can only tell cars by the badges or them looking sporty.

If the only differences between base model and top trim are bumpers and badges, sure.

>what is s1600
>what is s2000

>Handling and Performance Package

"< ass rape"

190 HORSEPOWER!!!!!

Don't you fucking dare go there

Bump

>530i M Sport package
>You get a steering wheel and aluminum door sill trims

>implying they all go in 4 wheeled veehickles
Git gud

>that commercial where automatic braking saves the dumb whore that checks out of reality by pretending she's on a singing talent show

Most of those ads showing autonomous features piss me off because it's like they condone unsafe operation of your car. "Go ahead stupid consumer, buy this because it will save you from yourself"

>Most of those ads showing autonomous features piss me off because it's like they condone unsafe operation of your car. "Go ahead stupid consumer, buy this because it will save you from yourself"
Are you excited about future laws where disabling your radar-activated brakes becomes illegal?

Like how replacing a lighting enclosure with anything but certified OEM parts for your exact make, model, and paint color is illegal, to say nothing about how they could nitpick you over bulbs?

Or how every single aftermarket exhaust is illegal?

>Performance line style pack

>RWD sports car slower than an econobox

>implying a fwd cuckbox is better than a small, light FR convertible because muh lap times

fucking retard

Literally my b5 2.8

>cold weather package

Implying the gayest excuse for a sports car is worth buying when it can't even beat a civic in a straight line or around a track

>R Design

huh, why don't you do a hektik skid in your civic & then i'll admit it's better.

OH WAIT
>FWD KEKBOX
>ABSOLUTELY NO REDEEMING QUALITIES

>K series
>B series
>4g63t
>1.8t
>Sr20det
>3sge beams

>they still havent scaled down fuel injection to lawnmowers and other small lawn equipment

die cuck scum

B