One Piece Games General - /opgg/

This is now the era of Baccarat edition

last General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Oct 23 - Nov 23: Treasure Cruise x Dokkan Crossover
>Nov 22 - Dec 5: Le Crap, CYO TT, Rayleigh training
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 22 - Dec 6: Gran Tesoro
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Nov 24: Mihawk

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Nov 22, 26, 27: CYO TT
>Nov 25 - Nov 27: Super Success
>Nov 27 - Nov 29: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 15 - Nov 29: Mansherry
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara
- Raids -
>Nov 23: 1/2 stamina Mihawk

I want to fuck Baccarat

Second for Jewish Ghost Princess

Is there any team that can grind Magellan faster than double Enel? I wouldn't mind it if not for the fucking green trash that takes an entire fucking turn to kill.

I've been thinking the same, probably not, except for legend teams

probably something with Mansherry or Dugong

Filtered

level 70 here

anything in particular to be farming?

I got baccarat
Working on kalifa

Also just evolved my Eneru
Normally I run a sengoku team

Oh and how worth it is farming Int Crocodile?
I just passed that part and have tried farming it to no avail yet

>how worth it is farming Int Crocodile?
very

Slasherdile is still the strongest F2P purple slasher in the game with a pretty solid special, and while Strikerdile has been outclassed by Breed for Sengoku teams, he still has some niches.

If any of the fortnights have books you could use, you might as well farm them for the sake of experience. Otherwise, Croc farming seems like a good idea.

I'm gonna pull Law and Cavendish

I'm gonna pull nothing

The last two legends I pulled, I had no idea they were even in the game, so I think I'm fucked going forward.

ANNIVERSARY IS A MEME YOU'LL LOSE EVERYTHING

Good luck!!!

Was saying I'll do one multi, but it'll have nothing in it.

Thunder Thighs Thunder Sonia.

You have to have thighs to be called thunder thighs

Don't talk shit about best girl

that's not a picture of actual best girl

so many WRONG here

>liking a fucking minecraft model

What a loser

She looks like she'd violently rape you. Good choice.

Good call, user. This team is strong enough to avoid taking hits from anything but the first appearance of Magellan (except in the case of shit orb/CD luck) and takes Boss Magellan right the fuck out. Still have to wait out the paralysis, but I can't figure out what team I could use with Dagama to negate that.

Also Log Usopp could probably be replaced with GPU or a blue beatstick.

who is baccarat and why does she make my peepee funny

Get a Kalifa, get a Buggy. Farming Croc is good, but try and shoot for getting more gems for this upcomming Sugo. RR characters are what you're gonna be relying on most the time.

Are you guys getting diamante books? Ive done 5 runs and still none but got 2 LLs.

I've got about 10 from around 25 runs.

I've been gemming because I'm bored.

you better fucking have LL

Nope, just bored.

FINALLY
took 25 runs

>tfw red hermit Cuban won't drop ever

Just drop already Baccarat so I can move on from your shitty fortnight

plevel 275 here, haven't clear story mode past Moria's mansion, AMA

why not? do you hate free gems?

>Boa sisters completely counter your Inthawk
This shit's completely unfair, how do I even burst 2 times for 1 million each.

>why can't I use inthawk to mindlessly clear everything
here's your (You)

>kalifa sockets

So... if you only want sockets you obligatory run the 15 stam?

The 30 stam just bost the chest

Nah I'm just not feeling it

t. f2pcuck
Don't worry, keep saving gems for Anniversary, you'll surely pull your first legend then, hope you like Rayleigh!

nice arguments friend
I already have Ray and SW Ace
get good

>wasting money on eletronic f2p childrens game.

Autistic retard

dumb frogposter

>Tfw farming the Baccarat fortnight with Baccarat

FREE

DROPS

post ur team you lying fat

Baccarat+Kid

Colo Hawkins,Aokiji,FN Kaku,Enel

meant to quote

Without owning LCroc, what sockets for QCK Kalifa? I'm half way to Bind/Despair/CDR/Orbs in case I ever do pull LCroc but I fucking hate Orbs and think it's a waste of a socket. Should I just go for Autoheal anyway?

I actually have a dupe I'm holding on to for Ray Shop but would be happy to socket her if having two with different sockets is important.

>1st run die
>2nd run no drop
>3rd run

>not using a barto friend captain instead

that works too

Stage 6 or 16?

>BELIBAGGED

A little autoheal is fine for Lcroc as long as not everyone has it so go for it if you want. I think you want about 300 HP per turn on your team, but don't quote me.

stage 6

>farming on stage 6 when stage 16 has him twice

??

>implying people ever have Barto in their main slot

There's plenty of of Legends/Captains that would be fun/useful to use yet they are so meh that unless you own them yourself, good luck being able to use them for teams. A few examples of these are Buffalo, Don Sai, Kyros, Barto.

To those of you who farmed a sizeable number of Shiki without owning LMarco then I commend your patience.

Remember to get CD Reduction and Auto-Heal on Baccarat so you can do Princess Turtles with her.

You know, that's a pretty good idea.

i only did story until stage 6 and then farmed it 3 times to get the drop what do you want from me

the plan was
stage6>advancestory>stage6>advancestory>stage6>advance story

but i got the drop immediately

awwww yeaaah

how the FUCK are we gonna beat 60 stamina gild tesoro without sabo??

>tfw Speedrunning is dead
This is a new age of Baccarat-running, speed is no longer an issue, just surviving and getting that double drop.

By having a strong Int team, I'm gonna be using Rayleigh personally.
In any case, gem if you ahve to. You only need to beat 60 once, 40 has a 100% drop rate as well.

Cavendish friend. Easiest fucking raid of your life.

I hope we get Shiki and Zephyr one last time again before they're gone forever

We will, they'd warn us if they were leaving forever. Also Z is still around in japan so we probably won't lose him.
I'm gonna be pissed no matter what if they take Shiki when half of us can't farm him.

I got Z to 19 turns first time he was around, second time I couldn't really play so I got like 4 copies only
Shiki... eh, I figured out a team to farm him the second time around, but it's not a very comfy or fast one

Is this why there are like 50 fucking whores on my list that have Baccart up? Are you kidding me.

In what situations is this actually useful save for old fortnights that have no HP mobs and maybe like candy farming.

candies
turtles
evolvers
any FN where you can afford it really, more potential sockets/books

What a fucking piece of shit.

I don't want to spend days on a single run just for a slight chance of more stuff.

Then don't pick her as your friend captain. Unless you've been relying on your friends having better captains than you, you should be fine due to "same captain" selection.

Question. Which is more viable for loot generation with a stam bar of 200 stam? Double captains that does triple attack boost like psy marco, thatch, apoo etc or double baccarat with high combo hit characters?

People still don't understand how that works. You get 8 teams, meaning you should have 8 different captains up at all times so people can take advantage of the "Same captain." Typically, Mihawk, Enel, whatever captain is useful for current fortnights X 2, and then any legends you may have.

The only 3 captains I consistently find are Mihawk, Enel, and G3.

Do you buy gems or hoarde them?

>HURR WAT IS BETER?
>1 MINUTE RUNS OR 5 MINUTE RUNS

It depends what you're doing?
If its turtles or le crap, which is timed, high attack captains obviously. Otherwise Baccarat gives you more per run
Yeah it's pretty sad. I have at least 4 people on my friends list with 3D2Y Sanji but I'm lucky if one ever has him up. Right now I have Sanji, Baccarat, Rayleigh, Sabo, Mihawk, Zephyr, Marco and Eneru

>speedretards absolutely BTFO
>their teams are now 100% useless and the only thing they can do is scream and whine like babie
Fucking glorious, based Bamco.

I guess I'm just a little annoyed that Baccart has been out for 1 day and already I find her on the same magnitude of the three I mentioned earlier.

>Do I spend 1 minute per run on a timed 30 minute quest
>Do I spend 5 minutes per run on a timed 30 minute quest for a slight boost on drops.

Waste your time and stamina, go ahead.

Convince me not to pull at least once in the sugo

>M-M-Muh speeeeed
Fucking glorious. I'll just use my entire stamina bar, just tap every now and then slowly watching turtles die and get as many elders and princess turtles as you did while you're spending 5 gems and playing 30 minutes non-stop for """""efficiency""""".
Get assblasted speedcuck.

Nice shitpost.

To be honest, people get mad at each other for not playing this weeb phone game their way far too frequently

Sugo came early it seems, because I have a hot-red poster over here.

30 stamina takes 2,5 hours to regen

You spend 5 extra minutes on a run, and potentially get a book/copy that you want

You could get two from your wanted list for the price of 1 run, essentially saving you 30 stamina.

How is this not worth it?

Are you me? Rayray for fortnights and chill stuff, ace for everything else (and G3 for shit ray can't do)

It annoys me that people shit on Ray so much, he's really flexible and is definitely a decent legend.

Much to your surprise, it seems, not everyone on this mongolian dish washing community is a worthless NEET. Some of us have over 180 stamina to spend. If a run normally takes 5 minutes, and I'm spending an extra 5 minutes per run, that's a fucking hour just to spend my stamina. Some of us don't have that kind of time.

>"Not everyone is a worthless NEET"
>Has 180 stamina to spend
Something doesn't add up...

Wait is kahlifa good? I used her to upgrade my Paulie, did I fucked up??

I've been playing since day 1. I should have way more stamina than that, but like I said, I don't have as much time as most of the people on this general.

People shit on him because he does less damage than G3, his special is really meh, he doesn't have a farmable version but only has 4 sockets, and they have the chain multiplier lock to counter him.

Shes' not bad but not great. This fortnight is better for socketing RR Kalifa

How about you fucking ask in the general for specific captains. We're not beasts, we help eachother. There's only one autistic shitposter that shits up the thread. Here he is

It's not like I need any captains up, I just like using my Sanji when given the chance. I just find it weird that with space for 8 captains, I never see him up with how he's got a clear rate higher than a majority of legends.

UPDATE:

I thought up used her to level up Paulie but I didn't thankfully!

Rayray is alright. He is good for all Psy bosses like Boa and up coming Teso. Also for chill fortnight I only stop using him because I got Goku.

>Answering retarded questions in a retarded manner is shitposting.

You should try reddit if you want to be coddled and sucked off.

His special is pretty good in my opinion and like I said previously he's really chill to use, unlike G3 (who also definitely has a shit special and only two sockets). He's not top tier but I wouldn't say he's bad either.