Vandalism General

>put brand new front grille emblem on my 1971 C10 last month
>last night someone ripped it off of my truck and broke my grille doing so - egg carton style grille, it's plastic
>$300 in parts destroyed and insurance deductible is $500

What the fuck Veeky Forums. Is this a normal thing? I'm struggling to make ends meet so now I can't even afford to fix it. I'm really rustled right now.

Holy shit I'm sorry dude. People need to learn you don't fuck with another man's automobile

>People
OP relaxed.

>tfw collecting car emblems i steal from random people cars
>have ~200 now
>Benz, Jaguar, anything that stands out are my fave, carrying a tiny metal saw for them so i get a smooth cut

this better be bait

>live on a quiet street nearly a mile away from the ghetto
>have benz
>be stupid and leave my car on the driveway and have a 20 bill exposed in the console cupholder
>nigger busts my window open with a brick, steals it, accidentally cuts himself with the glass
>vandalizes my neighbors truck as well and steals his cigar for whatever reason

Somebody draw a black guy with 2 bloody hands, 20 dollars, a cigar, and a satisfied look on his face.

Not vandalism per see but I agreed to buy a jeep with a bad head gasket and between making a deal and me driving up a week later the guy stripped and sold the front end clip, lights, hood, interior and tires. He really thought I'd just buy it anyway, fucking dumb shit.

My passport 9500ix got jacked a couple weeks back now still pretty fucking pissed

this sounds like the story of my life in a nutshell

join me and lets blow up the gubment

>had a little chrome piece of pipe cover for my Honda elements
>one day I notice it's gone
>oh it must have just fallen off
>buy a new one and screw it on really tight
>a month later it's gone after I come out from a home Depot in the worst area of a city I live near

>realize the last one probably got stolen like this one

Didn't replace it again fuck that noise

Welcum to Detroit

Sup Kaiji

>this sounds like the story of my life in a nutshell
>join me and lets blow up the gubment
Your problem is not with the gubment. It is with electing those that keep on shoving costs of big government into your face and shipping jobs overseas which reduces opportunities for everyone and thus indirectly increases crime as well as the attitude it's okay to be a criminal to get ahead because times are tough.

i love you no homo

Don't blame me, I voted for Johnson

>live on a dirty road
>park at store
>come out
>someone wrote 'I wish my wife was this dirty' on my fender

probably not
I remember in elementary school it was cool to steal car emblems. After a few weeks most people lost interest except this one autist. By the end of the school year he had a duffel bag full.

>Don't blame me, I voted for Johnson
You threw your vote away.

>I remember in elementary school it was cool to steal car emblems.

A piece of wire that was sanded to be rough. Slide that behind a logo or badge and saw away. Thin piano wire works but damages the car paint more. But that's their problem not yours.

If harbor freight sold an abrasive string, then that would easily slip behind a logo. You could saw through the adhesive backing with that thin abrasive string. Too bad dental floss is so smooth. Floss sort of works but it is more of a pulling at one angle, then pulling at another angle to seesaw through the backing. And it has to be long and wrapped around rods to give pulling leverage so it doesn't cut your fingers.

>>live on a dirty road
>>park at store
>>come out
>>someone wrote 'I wish my wife was this dirty' on my fender

Sliding a razor blade between the badge and the surface would reduce the amount of material the wire has to cut through.

>tfw nigger steals tablet from your Tesla 3 because he thinks its an ipad

That's what you get for not admiring communism you capitalist pig. Burn in hell

Fishing line.

>Is this a normal thing? I'm struggling to make ends meet so now I can't even afford to fix it. I'm really rustled right now.

Your car problems are a downstream symptom of the society around you. Society keeps changing for the worse in most places and for the better in just a few. Just look at Detroit as an example. Many other american cities have hugely declined under the multiple financial and infrastructure problems caused by people clustering for social welfare benefits but not really contributing to society's taxbase.

If there's room, tie a tight tiny knot to help the cutting action.

>blames welfare for detracting from our tax base
>corporations get away with not paying hundreds of millions in taxes every year

The rich just want you to scapegoat the poor while they continue to rob the country blind.

>The rich just want you to scapegoat the poor while they continue to rob the country blind.
That's what happened in the 1990's when people signed away all those jobs and production to foreign countries in return for "donations" to their "non profit" corporate foundations.

>What the fuck Veeky Forums. Is this a normal thing?
Greed and selfishness are normal things. BUT how people express themselves differs based upon that person's ethics as well as their overall cultural state. That hasn't changed over these past hundreds of years of civilization.

Just angle it back and forth. Thin line cuts through the foam adhesive backing if you pull hard enough.