Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/cto/5811587160.html
gtsparkplugs.com/CarbCFMCalc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GhSgy2a5ASs
summitracing.com/parts/edl-1403
youtube.com/watch?v=gv9Rr760eKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welp, reposting

That was a different lincoln. The blue one was a 79 I sold a couple years ago. This tan brown one is a 76 I picked up to pull the 460 and 9" for my maverick.

3 spooky 5 me

I've been looking at this Lincoln; talk me out of buying the and clear coating it..

My old niggest of nig lincoln was comfy as fuck. Before you buy make sure you take it on an extended test drive. 351m/400s love to vapor lock, especially if you fuck with any of the emissions stuff.

the guy I bought my suspension from had a donor 76 f250 dent side that was super clean, and had the 351/400m motor stands that I need but the truck was so clean I would feel bad about robbing the engine stands.

It's not in driving condition; supposedly, someone stole the carburetor...

The interior is trashed, too, but I love the patina.

I'm not gunna lie...that looks like a pile of AIDs

bring your own battery and make sure the engine atleast cranks over.

People do that shit all the time "oh, well it did run but xx part is missing. should be an easy fix!"

I agree, it kind of looks like dogshit

sucks i gotta work on skeletal day

Yeah; it looks TERRIBLE, but it could be a fun rat rod, especially since the guy only wants a couple hundred dollars.

If it still had the original wheels, I'd buy it for parts alone, but I don't know.

I'm also looking at building a Mad Max Corvair from a junker that my boss is trying to get rid of.

Apache dump, spooky edition.

Plz no bully

I mean just because you can buy something doesn't always mean you should.

>run away from spoopy skeletons

I did not know this existed and I am in love with this thing.

denver.craigslist.org/cto/5811587160.html

That is a damn sexy boat

please save it on our yuropor behalf, and yes i remeber this pic and the other one you've sold, I just thought you started the process of restoring it when i saw the new top

Don't you die on me

don't tell me what to do

Stuck some of those stick red hands on the windows and have an arm hanging from under the hood atm. Might grab a pic when I get home.

Considered getting a manaquin to act as a driver but the wife said no to that piece of useless spending.

Also, got an offer on the car from a passerby 3 days ago. Considering it, but want to have at least a body lined up if I do sell.

what car?

fuckin strayans

these skeletn r quite spoopy

>you will never get to drive one of these
why live

dank maymays

I sat in it another time. hands down one of the comfiest and aesthetic feeling interiors I have ever experienced. I have sat in some bentleys and ferraris and maseratis and none of them have felt nearly as special.

Interior comfy status:
>Muh dick

damn nigga that shit is /comfy/

Go get a job at Canepa, they are always hiring and they normally have a few of them in inventory

Fun fact, one front turn signal lens for my 81 Lincoln cost $270 US. I only know this, because a few days ago one of mine blew off on the highway to work, never to be seen again.
Shit sucks ass.
Also, I found out yesterday that the keyless entry pad still works, so that's cool

I like em THICC

Should I do a Holley 650 on my spreadbore 350? It has a midrise

what's the redline? that sounds alright, maybe an edelbrock 600

can you not find them on ebay or craigslist or a junkyard?

Asked you guys in the last thread about a 1971 GMC k2500 with a built 350 and a rebuilt t350. Shit gets lost I guess.

Redlines low 5000 rpm, but it's a 3/4 ton truck, I never touch that peak with anything, kepp in mind I have summit racing less than 30 miles from me.

Do Edelbrock 650s run fat as fuck out the box do you know?

On launch I bog down uber hard, then after 30 feet it hits and flies. It could be tuning, but if its actually fat out of the box I'll look into getting jets to lean it out. I'm gonna get a rebuild kit also

honestly on a truck motor you do not need that much carb. if it revved to 6k and had a high lift cam and decent compression maybe, but not on a stock low hp work truck.

I am not sure, but it is probably set up initially to be on the rich side just so that ye old boomer can slap it on his bone stock 307/powerglide combo and it will run off the bat.

this might help you

gtsparkplugs.com/CarbCFMCalc.html

What would you suggest if I tild you I wanted to build an aftermarkets 350 sbc? Top end will be aftermarket,

The only one I can find is on ebay for $270
And I shit you not, no junkyard within 300 kilometers has old cars. The oldest thing in my local yard is maybe a 1991 Ford F250

that's rough. there's regularly 70's and 80's ferds around here.

depends on your budget, power goals and how intensive of a build. also depends on what is in the engine already. That being said, I do not know much about chevies, all I have been researching is carb parts.

how long was that car in production with that bodystyle?

80-84

Alright man thanks, I will probably end up with this truck, and I'll update you boys.

Drunk and back in the USA after a year.

I want a v8, I want a truck, I want 3 wheel drive. Fuck everything else.

>3 wheel drive

H E K T I K
E
K
T
I
K

but I agree, I fucking want a V8

My first car was a 1987 VW scirocco 16v. I lost a fiance in india, a car, a bike and a lot of pride. I only wish that V8 replaces such vices like travelling more than 1000 miles in a week.

damn son, well, you'll make it through it. It will all work through it.

Damn straight. Beer, Breakfast and Speed parts!

>tfw selling a carb to buy another carb
like wut niqqa

This image sums up 50% of My Summer Car's gameplay

Its a quadrajet, I want a 650 that flows spreadbore.

Dude, be a firefighter on the west coast, you see all the cool shit. this is my oc
youtube.com/watch?v=GhSgy2a5ASs

I am probably going with one of these for that rare low cfm that won't make a 302 run like ass.

summitracing.com/parts/edl-1403

Put on my friends summit card. Thank you, kit kat! you honda loving old ford driving shell of a man.

That's exactly what I should have gotten for my Thunderbird, instead of the Holley 4160 on there now

>tfw the honda is lame
I just want a ford ranger 4x4. but yeah good luck man!

there is a 450 and a 465 but idk, I would rather have an edelbrock so I don't have to take the carb off to change the metering block and whatnot. plus it will probably work better when I use a edelbrock performer intake.

>that sound
mein gott

Honda for generators. Yamaha for Motos. Makitas for tools. Thats me babe.

But Kit Kat, I think you have earned more. A sticker? Or will you choose the fun item?

Another oc youtube.com/watch?v=gv9Rr760eKY

>have a shitload of rubber on the quarters now
I'm never cleaning them again

>keep yelling at your buddies for getting in the shot
>they're always smug as fuck
kek

>fun item
what? my acura is just boring as shit.

also I love my makita 20v impact.

I have a snap on toolbox I'm giving away. But i can just give you a sticker...

>snap on tool box
>want
where at mang

Its a 70s snap on tol box, with a few snap on tools and amore than a few air too;s of that vintage. Are you rocky Mo?

yeah I am in denver

Its a snap on 70s toolbox, We will figure the details out later but I am sending you a snap on toolbox. Rocco dont play games, I do giveaways.

dude that is incredible. thanks man. I am on this thread all the time. I appreciate it.

This guy thinks im fuggin with him, but the beauty of it is Im giving away my 1975 era snap on mechanics box.

Send me a message @ [email protected]
what borough of denver?

southeast, by parker and illiff

Email

>Trump bringing ricers and musclefags together

Its a beautiful thing

>putting a 2016 political bumper sticker on your Chevelle
Blasphemy. Better dead than red is the only acceptable sticker for that vehicle

>Better dead than red
So a Trump sticker is appropriate then I'd imagine, right?

Which one lads?

I have too many cars, too many projects, and am low on money. That being said, someone talk me out of buying this 63 Fleetwood.

>1500 bucks

Haven't seen it in person yet, but what's blowing my mind is how nice the interior seems to be.

Should I get this car?
>1979 Lincoln Continental
>Cleveland 400
>46,000 miles
>8-Track, CB Radio
>Rust free
>$3,000, or $2,500 cash
It would be my second classic. Is it worth the buy?

Put the money on a CD so that you don't touch it.

>too many cars, too many projects
Care to tell us any specifics?

71 Cadillac Coupe Deville (driving, but needs suspension and interior)
71 Torino (up for full restoration)
85 Cadillac Eldorado (current daily, could use some work but nothing a priority)
89 Mustang GT (63k mi original, the baby/Sunday car)
90 S10 ($900 beater, rusting away, needs full suspension that I'm not gonna bother with)

The 1500 should go into the Torino, but when am I gonna see another 63 in such good shape for the price?

If it's pic related, then, yes. I'd buy it for that in a heartbeat.

Buy it and sell it on eBay for immediate profit.

Nice

Pic related is the car, yeah. I already was in it and it sounds lovely. I didn't drive it yet, because I wasn't sure if I would buy it. Also, I'm used to my Elantra, and have never driven a boat before. Didn't want to misjudge the size and break something.

I have the exact same problem. Not as many, but I have

2010 Mustang GT. My DD so I'm modest with relatively modifications until I get something else. Not that that's a problem.
1988 Mustang LX. This is what I actively put funds toward when I can. I didn't pay anything for it. Was a hand me down from my mom.
1989 F150. I got this for $700 years ago and I keep swearing to myself that I'll get to working on it, but that time hasn't come yet.

Where are you? If you're nearby and you don't like it after a month or so, I'll buy it from you.

How mad would you be if someone else on Veeky Forums had a Mach 1?

please save it, buy it

I'd rather a Harley WLA than a willies desu

No

Trump and Putin like eachother

There's rumors of Russia funneling guns and ammo to the right wing

>inb4 US-RU ban lifted

I'm in PA, the car is near Scranton.