Who's your favorite car designer Veeky Forums?

>Mine:Michelle Christensen

Isn't she only responsible for solving the cooling issues?

>professional designer
>makes something uglier than a car made by some engineers during their spare time

No cars are designed by only one person

giugario

Can you fucking kys? She said she inspired by her heels when designing nsx. I think it's enough reason.

Yes. She literally just added vents to it

Jan Wilsgaard

Simple is beautiful.

BRUH. She squats.

that car is fucking gay and ugly
looks nothing like the original NSX and has a twin turbo engine instead of goat tier lightweight N/A that pushes 300 HP

I'd go balls deep into her tho

Gordan Murray

That's because in performance, function makes form

>better car is shit

>nsx
literally looks like the piece of garbag dinka jester in gta 5. you know your brand is shit when instead of a videogame copying it, its the other way around

This is a marcello gandini thread now.

Except Rockstar copied the NSX Concept that came out in 2012

I can definitely see myself deep in her guts.

Are you actually retarded? The Dinka is based on the NSX.

You have to have been born before this century to post on this site

>"I'm going to build a Formula One car that is so fast that it will beat anything those dagos cam build." - Gordon Murray

Nsx is designed by a womyn? I fucking hate acura now. Fuck honda, would never buy another car from them

is that pepe

Basically every italian designer and every italian design-company.

I feel like OP did this for replies, the NSX may perform well but good looking it is not. Honestly looks like a shittier Audi R8

the guy who designed this thing

That is all for now, unfortunately modern car design is too limited to match the creations of Marcello Gandini.

Lmao!!

theyre just sandals you fucking autist

Extremely feminine ones too lol

>implying

Are you American?

Giugiaro designed a whole bunch of cars plus my favorite camera ever and even some pretty neat watches too. Pretty cool guy all around.

Nice toes bby

Creep

Whoa Giugaro, why does BMW let you have TWO logo's on the back of your car?

>Bangle's designs are incorporated in the entire BMW lineup, including the 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 series as well as the X3, X5, and X6 the newest design SUVs, and the concept car Gina. These span the automotive platforms E81 / E82 / E87 / E88, E90 / E91 / E92 / E93, E60 / E61, E63 / E64, E65 / E66 and E53. During the Bangle era, BMW overtook Mercedes as the global leader in premium car sales.

My fav non-european car designer

My niggerschizer!!

>Second post is based Gandini
I'm proud of you Veeky Forums.

When the Bangle designs first came out everyone thought they were weird and stupid with the flamed surfaces and whatnot. But guess what, a decade later, they still look modern and people see them as 'normal' and well-proportioned.

Bangle is a fucking genius.

>they still look modern and people see them as 'normal'
That's because Bangle started the cancer known as 'modern car design'

Inspired by the Mullet

This.
Fucking kill yourself.

Bob Bertone

Lmao

>let me google a car i like and find out who designed it: the thread

I like lambo

How bulletproof is that ass?

The original concept was designed by a Japanese man.

I can't really tell what she designed on this car.

she picked the wheels for it.

Best design

'90s german coupé aesthetics is best

Giorgetto Giugiaro.
>Fiat Uno, Punto, Palio
>Lancia Delta
>Lamborghini Gallardo
>meme delorean
>BMW M1
>Mustang GT350 and GT 500 (1967/1968)
Even Nikon cameras, beretta firearms and a fucking bus.

Donald N. Frey

>Frey started working for Ford in 1950, managing Ford’s metallurgy department.[1] He later was named Vice-President and Chief Engineer (1964). In addition to the many industrial innovations Frey oversaw at >Ford, he supervised the prototype styling of the Ford Mustang and its later development.
>Frey pursued the Mustang after Henry Ford II had rejected it four times, in no small part because of the Edsel's spectacular failure.[1] Without formal approval, Frey met clandestinely with Lee Iacocca and other engineers and designers- notably lead stylists Philip T. Clark and John Najjar[12][13] to continue developing the car.[1]

My nigga. Don't forget the cool Seiko watch, too.

>windshield spoiler

my negros

I don't think the new nsx is ugly but all they had to do was stick some new tech into the old nsx instead of making a gimped spaceship

>This is what their ads should look like.

>his car doesn't have a windsheild spoiler

6th gen celica gt4 and euro spec celicas have windshield spoilers aswell, though not as large as these

GTFO, you definitely live with your mom. Fuckface teen.