pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/446/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ey

PC FC for ~1 hour

I wish the FUGS was as good in DS3 as it was in DS2

It was good for retarded reason though.

Could anyone spare me 85 level's worth of souls so I can join without grinding?

Tell me a secret /dsg/

Network test private server dark souls 2 WHEN

Just CE.

Oh shit it's actually happening?

I like feet now thanks to /DSG/.

I unironically enjoy ERB

KYS degenerate

i bet you're gay too you fucking faggot

Still, it was a time where an ultra greatsword was actually good

it's literally useless now in DS3, nerfed damage and vertical 2handed swings

n....nobody coming....?
come fite me >:3

Vertical 2handed swings are way better in DS3 than they were in DS2. In DS2 they had no tracking, very little manual aiming ability, long ass recovery. Fume's damage was alright, but far from top in DS2 as well.

I'm on my way, I've just got to take care of a couple things first

>invade cathedral SL30 +3
>can't find the host, go to the boss to see if he's making a run for it
>he's not there yet, awesome
>see a phantom take some damage, okay so there's at least 2 of them, and they're coming this way soon
>break the bench so the sitting cathedral knight stands up
>hide behind one of the benches, wait and watch
>wait until they're going to fight the giant
>jump in and fuck their shit up

Low level invasions are cute. CUTE! Too bad we don't get more than 3MB to work with for webms, but I make do.

Also
>POST WEBMS
POST WEBMS
>POST WEBMS
POST WEBMS

they are better, for sure, but they are still outclassed by horizontal swings since there is a very minimal amount of enemies in DS3 that actually hover or fly

I wish the cathedral didn't shit all over my fps.

>・Updated multiplayer in the Painted World of Ariandel so that guests can also fight Sir Vilhelm.

I'm talking only about PvP, and duels at that. In PvE you just use whatever strikes your fancy.

FPS is fine for me, you on PS4 or something?

Shitty pc. i5 3.0 and a gtx 750ti

Did you really think they wouldn't do that? Did you really fucking think that they wouldn't cater to the babies and casuals who play these games?

I almost thought they grew a pair and introduced a simple moron check in the form of a fairly straightforward NPC 1v1 - You're right though, what the fuck was I thinking.

I was invading in there at 50 with a +5

Pretty much same rig as me. DkS3 should run way better than it does though, it's just jap tier optimization.
>Lowering the resolution raises my average FPS by 10 while setting the textures to low intead of max. does nothing
lel

Stop trying to recreate my waifu REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>take a shitposting break
>lay out on the mound with the quills in the corvian settlement
>invaded
>20 minutes later he still hasn't found me

Post some webms and make yourself useful, then.

But yeah, it's a pretty fun place to invade. Similar to the catacombs in some ways, a lot of places to hide, a combination of small corridors and open rooms, everything from ambushing thralls to OP giants to cathedral knights to play with. Not sure how frequently you get invasions at 50 but at 30 it's surprising how often I'm getting instant invasions all the time, love it. I get a ton of watchdog invasions too, mostly I'm wondering whether I should go up to SL35 +4 or stay at SL30 +3 right now, but to be honest I'm doing just fine where I am, stocking up on embers and have around 25 swordgrass

More like A-Team tier optimization. 2 was fine and then there are japs like Kojima. MGSV would run at 60 FPS on calculator while still looking better than DkS3.

Didn't make any. All the fun one last too long for webms.

right, still though

>wasting a ring slot on untrue dark ring, with a minimalistic headpiece

i like your style, user

I've just done SL35 Greatbow invasions for 6 hours. Good shit coming up later tonight.

Nah, vertical swings come out way faster in DaS3, so they are generally better, unless you're fighting multiple opponents.

I still never got how to into greatbow invasions. Doesn't seem like you can one-shot people, so do you just look for places in the catacombs where you can knock people off ledges to their deaths while hiding with obscuring ring and maybe white branches? Or is there anything more to it?

s-size doesn't matter, it's the way you use it

I like feet
I'm addicted to dank meme videos, sitting here dead inside not even laughing
I defeated ippiki in 2012 or so

You don't want that

That's really it. Obscuring ring + Slumbering Dragoncrest ring, sniping people from the rafters in the Cathedral for example.

That's the whole point. You want to use the greatbow knockdown to bully people when they're fighting mobs or on ledges. That's why it's so popular in Irithyll and the Catacombs.

i gotta go early but thanks for hosting hoster mchosterface!

>setting the textures to low intead of max. does nothing
That's because the max quality textures were a joke to begin with.

Yeah maybe noon wednesday isn't the best time
Thanks for coming, RIP FC

post an image of what the das1 version looks like with 720p internal res

you're comparing modded to unmodded

i wonder how many people are blind enough to not understand that the left pic is a texture mod

GG all, fun fights.

>you can stretch out in the mud by the giants and become almost invisible

I got a host pretty good with that the other day, he and his phantom starting fighting the giant and I popped out of nowhere for the kill

Please, teach me how dsfix magically creates high-res textures. All it does is increases the rendering resolution and adds anti-aliasing. Not a single fucking texture mod installed, DS3 just happens to have the shittiest quality.

Feet

>dsfix
it's not dsfix
it's a custom texture mod

Holy shit you're delusional, can you link me to the custom texture mod in this case.

>already patching out the Quills glitch
Fuck you From

That's just blurriness that is removed. That's not on ps3 as far as I'm concerned.

Is there any benefit from getting 3 on the PS4 vs. a PC?
I really doubt there is, but there's that lingering draw that needs to be axed from wanting to stay on a PS to play these games.

>3 phases
>3
>phases
I didn't even last long enough to see how to dodge the third phase carpet bombing.

hey man, we can't have people sequence break and ruin their intended playthrough.

>the worm in smoldering lake turns around now
when was this changed?

If you have some weird eye problem that prevents you from seeing anything over 30 fps?

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/446/?
moron

DaS simply has some high resolution textures that really shine when you downsample.

The obvious one is no collector's edition memes. But this means a lack of several quality of life features. Also 30 fps.

You just proved you really don't have any idea of what you're talking about, that mod does not affect weapons and gear, only ground textures and the like.
Reason being, as points out, the vanilla textures are that good. Is it that hard to understand?

no, user, that's base game das1 compared to DSfix with 1080p internal resolution

until you can increase the internal res of das3 don't post upscaled das1 as a comparison

ENB is streaming Bloodborne right now if anyone is interested in watching.

And not those "quick" runs either, a proper lorethrough.

>ENB attempts another BB lore run

Someone post the acid rain YT comment.

The what?

Has Vaati ever pvp? is he good at it?

I gank spanked his team of whites when he was doing his first playthrough on 4/12

"Hey ENB, I fingered your daughter and she acid rained all over my dick!" was the comment that the guy highlighted in his recent Poison Arrow as one of the reasons he's leaving YT for the most part.

>lorethrough
A fucking what
Does that just mean just playing the game normally and reading all item descriptions or something

>weapons you use despite there being objectively better options available in the weapon class
The WA not being able to switch between the SoC weapons like a trick weapon is a missed opportunity, but I don't give a single fuck. It's still a greatsword too, so whatever.

What's the brightest and most neutrally lit location in each game for taking comparison shots of armor and weapons?
Anor Londo, Heide's Tower, Archdragon Peak?

Why is anyone interested in watching this guy, he plays games in the most boring way possible

>one of FIVE generic bastard swords
From really didn't care

Including The Old Hunters? That's what's important.

Probably means that he talks shit about the lore aside from just shitting out permadeath runsand failing at them lol..

Not probably gonna be the same as actually polished and researched content but hey.

unless its organized duelling/arena, when are you ever not doing that

You can already run DS3 as high as you want with DSR or whatever. Doesn't make the source textures any different.

Shorter than the estoc and doesn't do as much damage, but the parry is handy and it's stylish. Just wish it was the fencing parry animation from 1 instead of the hollywood sword twirl that we got

Link? And at what point in the video?

When you're the ganker

What meta needs to come back?

That's what he intends to do eventually, yes. No idea if he's doing it right this stream though.

>Why is anyone interested in watching this guy, he plays games in the most boring way possible
He's pleasant to listen to. Although his permadeath runs were shit and he played probably worse than I did and I'm trash in Bloodborne.

But when he's in the mood he's GOAT and his Youtube BB playthrough is fucken' great, too bad he hasn't yet done TOH on cam since the bosses in TOH were just.... no words man.

Scraping Spear with 18hp/s regen meta.

How exactly do you get free camera to work on the newest version of the game? I've managed it once before but nowadays the table options don't toggle.

>he immediately picks the Saw Cleaver

aaaaaaand I'm out

I really need to get around to parrying w/ the Rapier. I've been working on getting competent w/ medium shields so I want to spend some more time with that, but the Rapier parry still looks neat as fuck.