Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/UCGjWk0.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=697TqLL7abg
i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New friend here, anyone have a tier guide by frame? Just got back from a 2 year hiatus and literally shaking.

Sent ;)

Imagine a surgeon performing a heart transplant on a 2-month old corpse. The body is already dead, well past its expiration date, and the most humane thing to do would be to let it die, but the surgeon desperately wants to save it. He transplants the heart in, but of course the corpse is beyond saving. Despite the influx of a new, healthy organ, the rest of the body is so diseased and decayed that it can no longer be salvaged.

This is what happened when the OP stole from the frame guide.

Vitality or Quick Thinking for Valk Prime?

>muh maylay

30 and storage

Imagine a faggot, choking on a big fat cock. That's you.

Handspring

she has huge tracts of armor, and her best survival ability is already a huge drain on her energy. vitality.

Technically QT dips into armor and is more efficient but the stagger is annoying. Use Rage/Vit/SteelF/QT/Pflow/endDrift/eternal war /streamline for max memes.

>common knowledge is trademarked
>implying you didn't take your Saryn build from this general before you made your teir list
OK buddy, you keep your self-righteousness

>Came back to this game after a one year break to check TWW
>Already want to uninstall again but I'm not far from MR23 now...

Fuck this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=697TqLL7abg

The reason why Titania is so bad is because she lacks a decent ass.

2EZ

who is this pure maiden?

How does status duration work for useful procs?

Does status duration increase the total damage overtime of slash/gas or does it just make the proc itself take longer to deliver the same fixed payload.

Did they make the change to the sortie rewards yet? The one where you get guaranteed riven or lense after you get 2k endo few times in a row?

>guys the OP is out of date
>guys I made a guide that has more current information
>WTF GUYS you updated the OP with more current information!

reminder, no one fucking reads the op. It is there for day 1 newfags. This is akin to a high school autist crying about toddlers removing crayon wrappers.

>i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

IGN: Koroh

Took a large hiatus do to rl shite. Came back and to be kicked outta a clan I helped built from the ground up. Leaving rate is due to playing alone :))))

>Uranus spy sortie
What's next, fucking moon spy?

there's no guarantee you're just weighted against repeat rewards.

your typical camwhore

they would put it in the patchnotes if they did
I can say with certainty that it wasn't in effect yesterday because I got my 2k meme at least fifth time in a row, I'll check today's sortie a bit later

>75% completion rate
>6s
>gorillion of missions aborted

it'd be more fun than fucking sharkwing spy

>6s cypher time

i dont get it, that sounds pretty good to me

>It is there for day 1 newfags.This is akin to a high school autist crying about toddlers removing crayon wrappers.

Sadly he'll never understand this part

MY WORFROM IS STRONK

Imagine TQ monitor /wfg/ just so he can be the first to comment on OP pasta... oh wait...
BTW OP didn't stole anything from that useless junk of tier list, I can confirm.

>mfw I just realised that it's energy reduction so even Itzal can't cheese it

>Want to play more Warframe
>Nothing to do butt grind year old tile sets repeatedly
I wish I had better grind fortitude.

Everything above 3 seconds is slowpoke tier.

>Doing the quest involving chroma
>beat the 10 defense waves
>told me that Im fighting chroma
>he finally comes out
>ordis tells me to scan him
>have to do it 5 times
>only have 2

What the fuck am I supposed to do now, leave, go to cephalon, buy more scans, and come back and do all 10 fucking waves again?

I find it's easier when you have an OP build in mind to acquire

Does nobody else care about this PA at all?

>Prime version of a shit frame that also happens to be one of the ugliest Primes ever released
>Shitty range melee that will never be good

Only thing I'm even remotely interested in is Cernos Prime, and even then I'm probably not going to bother getting it until 2x XP event arrives for forma'ing

Worst PA I've ever seen. Will be the first PA since I started playing where I don't bother getting everything within the first few days of release

>imagine a delusional shitter that is rejected everywhere he goes and gets constantly told to fuck off and laughed at

Let me guess, a brazilian transexual camwhore?

Well, it's better than the alternative. DE had to choose between their Trump and Hillary frames.

Seriously?

I can do the max difficulty corpus ciphers no prob but 3 seconds? hm, well, i havent had problems with a 5-10s varying so far, so i wont worry

that being said, i can do the grineer ciphers with flawless subsequence on each press so i dont feel TOO bad

That's the secret. He gets off on it.
especially when he got cucked by the OP

>But he never gives up, he keeps trying like a mindless zombie would seek food

>Trump and Hillary frames.
Wait what, who?

I think he's just happy to get attention butt it's pretty sad that he's dedicated his life to getting bullied on /wfg/.

With how much he's on he's gotta be a NEET
or have a job that lets him shitpost 24/7.

Valkyr Prime is Hillary and Oberon Prime would be Trump

I already know one that's a blight upon this general, why should I torture myself imagining another one?

Trump = Valkyr
Hillary = Banshee

He has a job, he's mentioned it several times, most recently when TWW was about to come out and Trump won

>doing mission
>suddenly teleported back to my ship

attention is hell of a drug
I've seen a self-hating homo who'd come to every thread just to namefag and remind everyone what a trash personality and faggot he was just to get hated and inevitably banned, over and over
coincidence he played WF too

git gud
it's memes from a time when ginnigga hacking or the full 7 tile corpus hack didn't even exist

But he can't build a wall, and you can't be great again if you never were in the first place.
I'd say with that user

if there's mobile defense why's there no mobile offence

What are you muppets talking about, trumpframe is obviously atlas.

You...might have a good point.
Grineer breaking into the relays to steal data and we just go bust in to destroy the consoles.

/wfg/ meet up when?

Just help people from your clan.You'll always have something to do this way.

Well...Atlas does build out of the strongest materials.

Is there any site where you can buy/sell riven mods? tradechat gives me eye cancers and I dont have time to search for decent mods there

Hah, yeah, no.

Ivara can steal the lie support out of enemy pants

I'll be waiting for all of you in 60 years, in hell when we are all dead.

lasting 5 min just on LS is piss easy even without Ivara

Just get an Ivara and break into lockers + Master Thief for awhole 5 minutes, while also Prowling out some LS.

Trying to grind Ivara BPs but it's horrifyingly difficult. Are there any Warframes that elivate this? I'm using Loki but I still can't get any groups together to do Derelicts for the Corrupted Mods

>get shade
>be invisible
>any warframe

Wait so not killing anyone alone doesn't require you to kill? It doesn't say not to kill anyone, so I thought that implies you have to only do assists.

Bitch please. It doesn't even have "can't use powers" or "can't take damage". Stop being a baby.

how much do you guys think I could jew somebody out of for this?

Maybe a Volt or Nova to get dat FAST or the wormhole to skip lasers and shit.

Trump can only be Atlas Prime.

Hillary already got her Prime, it's called Nekros.

>assists
What part of ALONE do you not understand?

"Not killing anyone" means exactly what it sounds like. Even if you were allowed to pub it, allies killing shit for you will forfeit the challenge.

go solo and just activate LS and open lockers

So between stalker, the queens and their kuva, is red and black an official orokin color scheme?

Not killing anyone alone means every kill I do has to be an assist, and not killing anyone doesn't fulfill the criteria.

Until they get Keith Power to rename the track "Cold and Gold" to "Dark like my Soul" then no, it's still just edgelord pandering. Steve watched Star Wars and decided the kurwa is the dark side of the void.

status on beam weapons is almost useless, its essentially same dual stats mod, its worse than a +90% ele
I'll give you 50 just to have Ignis mod to reroll it
or reroll yourself

)))

just got the same one but also without using health consumables

its super easy
ivara+ non corpus.

no, its just DE poorly worded it and you are being daft

Are Body Count and Blood Rush worth the plat, I wasn't here for the event and want to build a Fragor Prime

they are must have, BR is cheap - you can farm it from Lua

I think TQ is a transexual.

Herp.

They're pretty dang good.

Which reminds me, I've got extra unranked copies sitting around....

>Blood rush
Yes, the crit chance is multiplicative with what you have or some other bullshit like that, you go triple red crit with fragor all the time
>Body count
No, since they added Drifting Contact recently which has 2 seconds less but like 6 drain less

Blood rush yes, Drifting Contact is better alternative since it has cheaper mod point cost and you can farm it yourself easier.

Drifting Contact can be farmed. 10 seconds and +40% status with 5 mod points.
Body Count is just 12 seconds with 9 mod points.

Would you really want to buy Body Count user?

>2k endo 7 days in a row

augments usable in exilus slots when?

This image always gets me.

This fucking Jaw Sword alert.

so am i rich or what?

fucking hate this gif so much, I had this happen to me irl but it was a 60yo math teach

Soon™ 10o, be patient, we just delivered you with such a BIG and IMPORTANT update!

-mag on bows
how does this even work?