/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

The World Ends with Kingdom Hearts Edition

2.8 MODELS RELEASED: khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Releases-KH2-8-Renders-and-Screens-7585

2 NEW 2.8 Screenshots: khinsider.com/news/New-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Screenshots-7535

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I84qZ851T9o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/151145207/#q151180147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2.8 MODELS RELEASED
Renders are not models

gay as hell

You're not a model.

Dont know the terms so thats my bad sorry

I'm still 2,6k-ish in the hsc
I may get the prize medal this time

Can you help me out with somthing /KHG/

I have 2 Minnies from the last end I did, one has def boost 2 and the other one has no skill. Should I dot my def 2 Minnie or just add a sleep plus and share the other one?

Sleep+ is helpful so dont dot it

This picture reminds me too much of Soul Eater.
Soul Eater X Kingdom Hearts when?

Sleep+ is immensely helpful on a partner medal, your party will love you forever.

ayy lmao

Hopefully never.

Usually this is what I do with my jewels:
Save 6000 in case of limited avatar boards that may include exclusive medals.
Save another 3000 for a decent medal deal (usually I go for the ones where the medals already comes with dots on them.)

I'm wondering if I should save more this month because if they go all out with holiday stuff next month like they did last month they might we might get two avatar board deals with exclusive medals they did with Halloween Goofy and Donald.

I totally expect we will at least get Christmas Sora, Donald, Goofy, Santa Jack, and Santa Claus medals in some way next month.

nigga u should be saving 30,000 for a premium medal

Master Gula is cute! CUTE!

I originally put mine on a SDG medal when we had that HSC. I'm the only one in my group that actively plays hardcore, but I hope that it had helped others in Vulpes.

I don't have nearly that much patience. Man I might not even have enough patience to do what I'm describing and save 15,000 before taking any medal deals.

damn nigga get a fourth one

That's a nice pose your making.
It would be a shame if
it connects you to Sora.

I NEED to know what the kingdom keys transformation will be

turns into kingdom benis

It adds to length and girth

update: 100 94 92

/ss/

see now this Mickey looks good, why doesn't he look like this in game?

it gets bigger
faster
and stronger too

I keep telling people in my party to boost together. this morning I see1 random fuck boosting and right now we have a few boosts. we agreed to boost during double lux a few hours from now. WHY ARE THEY CONSPIRING AGAINST ME

So earlier I asked about sleep + Minnie. The skill is fully upgraded, do I turn it into a 6 Star or just leave it as a 5 Star? It's a dumb question but im just curious about which is better.

update: 100 94 96

if you're sharing it it really doesn't matter too much. the increase in damage from 5 to 6 for a medal like Minnie is negligible. Upgrade it if you want the 6 star sticker

I'm happy that Aqua would give a little guys a chance.

how the fuck do i beat Ava

So which foreteller is DARKNESS?

MoM

MoM and Luxu is his protege (though he doesn't know exactly what he's getting into with the D).

youtube.com/watch?v=I84qZ851T9o

Ok, i got it after two continues

Goofy is OP as fuck.

Don't ever pay jewels to continue in a story mission. That pained me even to read.

i paid 1000 jews to get the first speed gem

Quick /khg/ post your qt Keyblade mastere!!

How did you get that? Not from a story mission I think.

Wish i could get this hair color on a different hairstyle

Should i pull a daily

One of the Namine hairstyles have very saturated colors, I think it was version B, the one that came in a limited time avatar board.

No

yah

Sorry dude never pull daily unless you have a job or a whale

Never upgrade support medals
save that cost for slots of 6* medals that do more damage
i mean, unless you have a shit load of cids you're trying to get rid of

>implying MoM isn't a time-traveling Luχu
screencap this

there's that one retard who was stuck on marluxia missions for a while who had a 6 star attack boost 2 diz and argued that it was a good thing lmao

>tfw 32280 jews
I think about Illustrated kairi and aqua every day

The filters are really fucking up this illustration today.

on the left is casual, on the right is skills

kek
If only I had isora and ikairi

on both, scrubs

Wait till you see the roxas and sora ones

Oh boy.

they both have skills but they're different, sir.
respect this good boy

i like this size better, deleting the first

:^) I have both
Mind you 30k pull for kairi

fuck u I'll kill u in ur sleep

Christ, I remember you. You're still retarded if you still don't realize that for that mission where have a limited number of hits to beat the mission every bit of damage counts. Not to mention the fact that the higher attack number adds to the keyblade's whole stats which makes every attack more powerful as well. I still have plenty of Cids and Scrooges to spare. It's nothing to someone who manages medals well.

man, I think I'm gonna give up on guilting these story medals

I'm burning myself out.

>you will never bully Ventus to death

kill urself wedge

y don't u post an image of your diz so I can have a hearty chuckle

I think I said it to you before and I'll say it again:
Hope you're just trolling because at least then you'd just be pretending to be stupid.
Aren't you also that guy who couldn't read roman numerals?

C u next month when you can't complete the new org quests 'cause you're retarded lol

Find me one person who agrees with you that having a 6 star weak single hit single tier boost medal is a good idea.

If you really are as dumb as you're acting I don't think you even beat this one.
Stop samefagging dude, I know it's just you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

we both know you're retarded lmao. i even member you admitting the fact that your diz was dumb and you 6 star'd it because you were new and it was the only decent medal you had pulled so you put boost 2 on it. keep trying to save face though, I'll be here laughing while you hold back tears next month 'cause you're too dumb to get the new org medal

u know what let me dig up the post from archives so we can all have a good laugh, :^)

I never said any of that, but go ahead and pull the"archive" if you think it's funny to lie about an user to besmirch his name.

kek
there was another post i had in mind, I'll find that in a bit (^:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/151145207/#q151180147

Adding attack boost to 6⭐ DiZ is useful because when you're not using skills to conserve SP for tougher enemies, it will deal almost no difference in regular damage then, say, KH Cloud or Pete. Add on that attack boosts and chipmunks are given out like candy at this point, and there's no reason not to.

And while it will boost the damage you deal, the 1.2 boost to a 1.6 attack or addition of 1,000 attack is negligable in almost every case, and will seldom if ever make a meaningful difference against bosses.

Case in point, your both retarded for not noting that the other has a valid point, and please stop shitting up our shitty general with your shitty back and fourth. You both suck at this game anyways.

fuck off retard, scrubs like u and retard diz need to git gud

if the diz is guilted i can see why youd want more dmg, otherwise db1 or app would be better for all occasions

Adding an attack boost or chipmunks or cids to a 6 star DiZ or even 6 starring him in the first place is dumb because if you're not going to use his special then he has absolutely no reason to even be in your setup.

Yeah, you guys are probably right. I don't know how to play this game too well, which is why I haven't bothered putting any money into it. Must be me being a scrub.

Meant for

you havent put any money into it your already objectivley better than alot of people here

o I'm having a laff
Plz post ur diz next, top kek

now be honest kōhai, how much have you spent on this game?

We went over this last time, retard diz. 0 dollars. i can find the posts for u 8)

Man you're saying that it's useful and the difference is negligible in the same post can you even decide? And it was attack boost 2 not 3. And the other guy literally has no valid point. Last time he said something like, "it's a waste of cids" which doesn't matter when you should have plenty if you use them smartly.
special meter and defense weren't the problem in that scenario, it was beating them within a certain number of hits. Next time I use the diz I'll probably put a defense boost on him if I think it's worth it.
For the record. I didn't put any munks on him and yes the attack boost was why I had him.

Also for the record:
samefag
this isn't me either

you must work hard on your English reading comprehension, how else will you thrive in an increasingly westernized world? i believe in you kōhai, study harder

fucking retard diz lmao

Tossing out samefag accusations is typically a sign of losing an argument.