Halloween time

Alright goys, time to spoop.

Talk about anything auto related spoop, highway stories made up or real, touge ghost, and other spoopy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=promenade de la gatineau&oq=promenade de la ga&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.4671j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=promenade de la gatineau road
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll give you as many bumps as I can OP. I love spooky car stories.

I got a story my mom told me ages ago.

>be her
>be teenager
>it was the mid 70's if I remember
> out with friends, just went to see a spooktacular movie
>driving around looking for something else to do gotta keep the night alive
>about 5 friends all packed into her old boring 6 cyl Mustang (I think that's what she had at the time)
>friend 1 says "hey let's go to that devil place on the bridge"
>everyone being young crazy 70's pot heads agree
> get to this bridge in the middle of fucking nowhere, supposedly some woman killed her little boy and drowned him under said bridge
>locals say if you park your car right in the middle, kill the engine and put in neutral, spirits will move your car along the bridge
>bridge is perfectly flat according to locals
>she kills engine and waits a bit
>hear typical animal noises in the night
>all of a sudden something smacks the back of the car like someone literally slapping the car with an open palm
>car fucking jolts forward like it's being driven by a kid learning to drive stick
>mom freaks the fuck out goes to start car
>engine sounds like its flooded
>finally get it started and tire screech the fuck outta there

They all had a good laugh about it after they calmed down, but my mom thinks they blocked the lurching forward part from their memories to cope with it. I mean really, how does a car lurch forward that violently without any power or being hit from behind?

Mom believes in ghosts and thinks an angry spirit slapped the shit outta her car. Didn't try to convince friends because she didn't want to spook them

Sure, here's a story I heard on the radio a few years ago. Not exactly automotive related.
>be some guy
>like travelling with wife
>on a road trip, driving
>wife wants to take a piss
>stop by the road, middle of a forest
>wife goes to take a piss
>doesn't come back for quite a while
>waiting around for 15 minutes she still isn't coming back
>go search for her
>find her in a bush
>72 stab wounds
>she sat on a hedgehog

>be 15 year old me
>one night borrow mums C class to try some skidz in empty snowy parking lot at our town's supermarket
>get stuck in snow because 16 year old me couldn't grasp the concept of the "Traction Control Off" button.
>get out of car, realise it's completely fucking dark, only light near is the dim green supermarket entrance light
>supermarket has rubber mats in front of entrance so people don't slip
>think I could use these mats to get some traction
>crouch down in front of supermarket entrance to pick up one of the rubber mats
>stand up, look through glass door of supermarket
>see completely pale face staring at me from a few meters behind the glass door, it didn't move at all
>almost get a heart attack
>ran to a friend's house and asked him for help
>together we went back with shovels and some loose gravel, got the car free and went home
>didn't tell him about what I've seen and I didn't go near the supermarket again
didn't go near the supermarket for a week and never when it was dark. I want to believe it was just a cardboard stand-up, it probably was but I still almost crapped myself.

I'm fairly convinced a helpful ghost is haunting my car and trying to fix shit for me.

>go hoon at night
>finish a run
>back up
>rear back up lights which hadn't worked since I bought the car magically work

Another:
>driving home in rain
>drive over puddle
>AC controls lights become illuminated
>they never worked before since I bought the car
>turned car on again and they didn't work, and haven't worked since

The backup lights really fucked with me because I traced the problem back all the way to the transmission, and it wasn't actuating a switch (tested the switch, it was also good), so somehow my transmission got unfucked.

Is this by any chance a volkswagen?

Pontiac Sunfire. It's the most basic car I've ever encountered. Manual trans, locks, windows, no anti lock brakes. I don't think anyone died in it (although I almost died while having a hoon in wet weather last night) so I don't know.

>Be me
>Be doing my 3am nightly runs up and down my favourite mountain road
>Thick forests on both sides of the small 2 way road
>It was a foggy night
>Fog comes in slowly over the course of the night
>Gets to a point where the fog is too heavy to keep going
>Say fuck it, do a three-point and start heading back down
>Listening to my SUPER EUROBEAT Presents Initial D Final D Selection™ CD, disc 2
>Fog getting much worse now, foglights useless
>Resort to driving near the edge of the road because I couldn't see the line anymore
>And that's when I saw the legs of some shitter in a white robe through the edge of the fog walking up the road towards me
>Stop
>Guy slowly starts walking up to my car, looks like a homeless dude -- big shitty beard. scraggly hair, etc but his robe was clean, at least it looked like it
>Looking dead at my side of the car the whole time he's walking up to it with a completely blank look on his face
>He walks up to the passenger side of my door and just stood there with his arms at his sides
>Slowly starts bringing his hands together in his sleeves
>I sat there for a good 5 seconds before realizing that this is a perfect plot for a horror movie
>Am spooked
>Rev that shit to 9k and dump it next to him
>Take off
>Drive a little more recklessly now through the fog
>A few minutes later down the road near the end
>Fog gone at the foothill, crystal clear again
>And that's when I noticed the dude in the white robe is sitting in the treeline looking at me, completely blank, as I drove towards the exit

This happened to me about a year ago before halloween last year, haven't seen the dude in white since. I've been on that road more than a hundred times and it was the first and only time I've seen him. I never go up even when It's the slightest bit foggy now.

This is the road google.ca/search?q=promenade de la gatineau&oq=promenade de la ga&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.4671j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=promenade de la gatineau road

Whoa she must have been into really kinky insertions eh?

she ded?

this is a loose copy from a green text i saw on /x/

>4:45am
>Following my cousin
>going to leave car off at the body shop to finish
>make left turn onto popular hoon road
>out of no where headlights get right on me, looks RSX headlights
>didnt notice anyone on the road when i turned and no one was behind me
>assumed they pulled out of a driveway fast and i didnt notice
>On this one lane road guy is perfectly behind me where i can see his lights above my trunk. dosent get closer nor fall back.
>a few times let my cousin get ahead, downshift and give my 4.6 a pull
>he dosent budge, still on me.
>after 5 minutes of him right on me the road opens to two lanes.
>expect him to pass me so i grab my wheel and look forward expecting some fun.
>after 3 seconds of nothing i look into my rear view and see nothing there.
>instantlly think of dagumi headlight trick
>coolvibrations.wav
>look to my right and left, hes not there.
>after a few seconds realized hes vanished.
>from the time i looked forward to now theres no turn offs or roads.
>get to my destination, ask cousin if he saw it.
>he was on his phone the whole time.

Motha, fukin, touge, ghost.

>be me with FC RX7, S4 NA with a couple mods, stil slow.
>3 years ago an FC S4 TurboII crashed on a backroad around here, driver and car will rip.
>driving around last year, headed to a friends place.
>end up on local backroad we all have fun on
>Realize i took wrong road. Theres no roads or turn offs on this road.
>look in my rear view to see some older headlights
>decied to turn my hazards on and make a 3 point
>wave person by
>as car passes, look over to see an FC, bone stock white with turboII on the side (basically a stock T2)
>didn't put it together at the time, thought it was dank and didnt bother to try and talk to him because i needed to get to friends house.
>Put car in reverse and look back, putting right arm on back on passanger seat.
>in my reverse lights i see the front end of the FC.
>his headlights pop up, shining right in my eyes.
>Dagumi instanlly pops into my head, didnt even realize he somehow got behind me
>look forward, adjust mirror, and get ready to touge.
>He pulls up past me, right as he does i step on it and so does he.
>he gets the lead, im right on his ass.
>start going around corners at touge speeds
>know this road fairly well
>about midway through touge, know a passing point is coming up.
>long right hand turn to sharp-ish left.
>he goes on the inside as expected, im midway in other lane.
>know theres some bumps in the left hand turn apex.
>say fuck it because realmothafukintougehours.webm
>as were in the straights i wind my loud ass FC up to 8k. get right up next to him.
>look over to see just a black figure, cant make out any details.
>as if when you see a car from far away with heavy tint at dark.
>go into left hand at higgn speeds
>hit mad bumps, wheels almost bite on fender
>he gets behind me
>come out of corner at dagumi speeds
>main straight till last corner
>look back
>gone completly
>theres no driveways, other roads, or turnoffs.
>get mad confused
>get to friends house.
>tell him what happend
cont.

>tell him what happend, he brings up FC from years ago.
>i tell him the road i was on and it was the one the FC crashed on.
>Tell him the corner i passed him at
>he tells me the T2 went the same line i did but hit bumps, causing his wheels to bite his fender and spin out going off the road into a tree to rip.
>get mad fucking goosebumps.
>he tells me not to really worried since i won.
>still spooped. deiced to not really drive that road at night any more
>a few months go by, different friend has a like an 05 maxima with the V6 and manual.
>calls me in the middle of the night telling me he crashed.
>go to help, its on the road with the FC.
>ask him what happend. He tells me a car wouldnt get off his ass.
>tried to lose him and ended up hitting some dirt trying to touge and spun out off the road.
>car was fine, friend was shaken up.
>ask where the car went
>"it just fucking vanished"
>spooped/100000000000000
>decide not to tell him to keep him calm ish

pic is my FC, on coils and has headerback exhaust. its changed a bit now but cleanest picture of it.

>be me
>cruising down a country road in Oklahoma
>can't see great because of heavy rain
>stupid deer runs across street
>SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
>kill dumb faggot deer
>traumatized for days

Beautiful car.

>be me, a rural dane from a family that's lived for hundreds of years in the same area
>most farmers there work the land, the only livestock being a pig farmer and the odd cow someone keeps for milk and meat
>know lots of old, spooky histories
>go to church hill (named for how people about to be hung, could see a local cathedral, standing on the gallows) at 1 or 2 in the morning on christmas eve and you can hear the hanged sing in the wind, begging to be let into heaven
>go into the woods or fields and you might see ghost lights, trying to trick you into one of the old and hungry bogs
>tales about dead robbers and their victims haunting around places in the forest, as well as the people in the old convent ruins
>grew up with these tales and be driving to check on my parents' home a late evening
>the road goes around church hill and turns 90 degrees at the base, before sloping into a valley
>round the bend in muh trusty mazda b2200, diesel rumbling along, having a ciggie and feeling content, relaxed
>suddenly, there's a sea of greenish orbs going all the way from church hill, into the valley
>tactically shit myself, childhood stories of local shit and half-remembered things I might or might not have seen as a child, going through my head
>fumble for an iron axe I keep in the truck for when my friends and I are going camping (before our weapon laws were tightened and axes in the car became illegal)
>as I roll further around the bend, having slowed my truck to grasp at the axe, my headlights hit the source of the orbs
>motherfucking sheep

So when all was said and done, I felt pretty fucking retarded. Of course my parents knew that one of the local farmers had decided to invest in mutton, but didn't think it was relevant knowledge.
Not as much a spoop as me getting spooped by fucking animals.

that story didnt even spook me user, it brought tears to my eyes on how that guy died but he died smiling and even when dead, is racing the living .

>tfw you'll never be a dead cruiser driving the back roads and highways you knew during life like the back of your hand, challenging the living to races and giving warnings not to do what you did
>you'll probably die old, alone and unable to use the bathroom by yourself

brb saving up for a dorito car to off myself in

just yesterday I bought an E46 M3, if I am gonna die, i'd rather die smiling and hooning.

Why are mazdas so magical? Are doritos a gateway to the eternal afterlife?

They're just fun, honest cars. Mazda is the only Japanese manufacturer even still making cheap, fun cars. (inb4 Toyobaru twins)

>A few years ago, guy at a nearby college was found dead at the bottom of a bridge over a lake
>Rumor was that he was being hazed in the frat he was in.
>Apparently fell to his death during a morning group run
>Be me going into work last month
>~4Am
>Coming up to said bridge
>See two yellow lights in the lane ahead of me just before the bridge
>Oh I guess thata tow truck.
>Lights turn left before the bridge over the median, and Disappear
>I get to the point right at the bridge.
>Nothing is in the oncoming lane
>Nothing is in the Median
>There's nothing on the bridge itself.
>There was not a damn thing there at all.
>Keep driving while trying not to freak out.

Keep em coming boys

> dad camping in truck cap deep in Indiana woods
> pouring rain
> 3am the pickup rocks
> someone miles from anywhere just climbed into cab in the pouring rain
> dad picks up pistol and taps on front glass holding it up
> guy runs
> leaves door wide open in the pouring rain
> dad has to get out and shut the cab door
> he's pissed because he got all wet
> never see guy again

>have class at night
>will have to deal with the spooky traffic and the trick r treaters to and from home
Something spooky better happen to me tonight or I'm gonna be pissed.

if someone throws eggs at your car, immediately veer towards the sidewalk with your high beams on

then run them over

>have a Halloween party to attend
>decide to wait until after 9 to go
>like to hang around until 8 or so just in case kids come by
>they never do
>storm rolls in, look around the neighborhood
>not a lot of lights on
>but it's stormy, so where is everyone?
wonder if i should even dress up or just take rain gear
I feel an imminent spoop inbound and I'd like to at least be comfy

the only spooky things I come across on my night drives are occasionally I'll a person walking on the side of the road way out in the middle of nowhere at 2-3 in the morning.

These roads are like 15 mile stretches that go through the woods, no residential homes or anything along the way and I'll just see some random person walking by themselves at night down the road.

I often wonder if I should stop and offer them a ride but then I think its like 2 am, I have no idea who these people are, and I'm cruising at a good speed so by the time I come to any conclusion I'm way off down the road...

Then I see the memorials on the road side for people who have died on this road from accidents and I speed the fuck outta there. I aint stopping for no ghost!

Bumping for more stories.